Egypt Tours & Trips
There’s a lot more to Egypt than the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx. A jeep tour through oasis towns, overnighting in a Bedouin camp, diving in the Red Sea with incredible marine life, or cruising the Nile either on a felucca sailing boat or onboard a luxury cruise ship. Not to be missed are the ancient wonders - Valley of the Kings, King Tut’s Tomb, and the Temple of Karnak.
114 trips through Egypt with 757 reviews
"Samah knowledge and passion for what he does is second to none. He not only..."
"Sameh was the best tour guide I've ever had, he made us feel so safe and..."
Egypt Nile Jewel - 9 Days
"The trip was more than I expected! I got to see many of the great sights of..."
"The most carefree guided tour I've ever had (in 40+ countries). Every little..."
Egypt Nile Adventure - 9 Days
"Excellent guide and knowledgeable in all areas making the tour both safe and..."
Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea
"The tour over all was great, especially at the price. The accommodation was..."
"This fantastic holiday takes the form of a road trip from Cairo to Luxor. Over..."
King Tutankhamun - 9 days
"My experience with On the go tours was absolutely exceptional. My mum and I..."
"I went on Topdeck's egypt express tour in Feburary 2016. It was a wonderfully..."
Nile Jewel 9 Days, 5* Nile Cruise
"I decided to venture into Cairo on 16th November 2013 for an 8 day stay,..."
Best of Egypt
"The guide was fantastic - well organised, exceptionally knowledgeable as well..."
"A must see destination! and the best part was it wasn't crowded at all. My..."
"It was an amazing tour of Egypt! Our tour leader Willy was awesome. He was..."
Egypt Unplugged - 10 days
"The Egypt Unplugged tour was amazing. We saw all the highlights that you want..."
- 6 destinations in Egypt
- age range
- 28 to 70 year olds
- starts/ ends in
- Cairo / Cairo
- tour type
- Discovery tour in Egypt
- On The Go Tours
- price per day
"So much fun, great tour group, helpful guide, cool places.. What more could you..."
- Take a beginners course in windsurfing in Dahab. Practice your skills on the Red Sea.
- Sail along the Nile on board a felucca, the traditional boat of Egypt.
- View the pyramids of Giza from camelback before heading on a dinner cruise complete with belly dance shows.
- Descend into a network of underground passages and tombs at the Roman burial sites in Alexandria.
- Travel to Aswan aboard a sleeper train. Join a local family for dinner at their home.
- Shop the madness of the Khan-el-Khalili market in Cairo before relaxing at one of its many coffee houses.
- Visit the carefully preserved tombs of Tutankhamun and Ramses IV at the Valley of the Kings.
- Take a horse-drawn carriage to Karnak to see one of the world's most celebrated temple complexes.
- The official language of Egypt is Arabic. English is widely spoken in Egypt
- The currency of Egypt is called the Egyptian pound. Credit cards are widely accepted and ATM’s are fairly easy to find.
- Service charges that have been included on your bill go to the restaurant, not the waiter. Be sure to tip the servers 10% in addition by handing it to them directly.
- Don’t leave Egypt without a water pipe, Papyrus scrolls and a Bedouin head scarf.
- Pack loose layers of natural fibres. Dress conservatively while in Egypt. Avoid short tops, skirts, shorts and tight clothing when outside of tourist areas.
- Try the national dish of Kushari! Don’t drink the tap water. It’s safer to stick with bottled water.
- On average, only an inch of rain falls in Egypt per year!
- Cairo is home to Africa’s only subway.
Egypt Tours & Trips Reviews
"We had an incredible tour in Egypt. Our tour guide (Sameh) was awesome as he was very knowledgeable and passionate about his country. The tour offered the most amazing sights, people, food and guide. This was a very memorable experience."Essential Egypt
"It was my first time to travel with Topdeck and I had an amazing experience. I was impressed by all aspects of the tour especially our tour guide (Waleed) who did a great job in making the trip memorable. I recommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience the Egyptian culture and explore the country and don't miss the hot air ballooning over The Valley of the Kings and Felucca cruise down the Nile river."Egypt Express
"It was a once in a lifetime experience joining the Egypt tour. We saw some incredible sights, met wonderful people and enjoyed what the country had to offer. The people in Egypt were so welcoming and friendly. Sameh our tour guide was just awesome, he made us feel safe and was very knowledgeable and we learned so much about the Egyptian history."Jewels of the Nile