Nordic / Scandinavia Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Nordic / Scandinavia. With 151 trips visiting places such as Iceland and Norway, the tours range in length from 3 up to 24 days. The most popular time to visit the Nordic / Scandinavia is July, which has the most number of tour departures.
151 trips through Nordic / Scandinavia with 452 reviews
6 Day Around Iceland Adventure
"it was amazing trip and highly..."
Adventure to Finnish Lapland, Vasatokka
"The tour was amazing - it gave me the opportunity to see the natural beauty of..."
Northern Lights Escape
"Iceland is a beautiful country in its own right. I saw and photographed..."
Land of the Northern Lights - 5 days
"This tour was even better than I expected. Our guide "Chris" was hilarious in..."
Adventure to Finnish Lapland, Saariselka
7 day skiing / snowboarding / snow tour through Helsinki, Kemi, Rovaniemi, Saariselka, Bugoynes in 2 different countries
Focus on Scandinavia
"The trip was wonderful with scenic landscape, enthusiastic, helpful, friendly..."
Northern Lights & Glacier Lagoons - 5 days
"Yes it was what I expected. It's not a glam tour, and you do have some long..."
15 day in-depth cultural tour through Oslo, Bergen, Lillehammer and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
Iceland Winter Adventure
"My Solo travellers trip to Iceland at the begin of February 2016 was superb!..."
Arctic Sweden & the Icehotel
7 day adventure tour through Kiruna, Gallivare, Stockholm in Sweden
Finnish Wilderness Week
8 day discovery tour through Kuusamo, Oulanka, Ruka in Finland
Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords
"Great experience! More than we expected. Our guide was very knowledgable about..."
Scandinavia (End Helsinki)
"The tour was wonderful! Our tour guide was incredibly organized, provided us..."
"Fantastic trip! My only regret is that I didn't continue on the longer version..."
"It was my first time travelling with Topdeck, and what a lifetime experience...."
- Cruise past Sognefjord’s cascading waterfalls and lush mountainsides, in the heart of Norway’s fjord land.
- Feast on slabs of succulent salmon and cod in Bergen’s historic timber framed taverns.
- Explore Stockholm’s exquisite Baroque architecture by day, and party the night away in its bohemian bars.
- Paddle, swim and camp as you please, and choose paths never travelled before in the raw wilderness that surrounds Sweden’s St. Anna archipelago.
- Ride with reindeers, meet Santa Claus in his village, and discover thrilling adventures in Lapland’s snowy landscapes.
- Search for Narwah whales, as they poke their tusks from freezing waters and observe polar bears, as they plod across snowy fields in the Northeast Greenland National Park.
- Spend some time relaxing in the geothermal waters of Ice Land’s Blue Lagoon, set against the surreal backdrop of lava fields.
- Sail amidst powder blue icebergs of various shapes and sizes, in the ever-changing landscape of the Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon, in Iceland.
- Plan your visit any time between September and April, to witness the fascinating spectacle of the Northern Lights.
- Visit the islands for an up-close look at Viking heritage and Sweden’s royal grandeur.
- Go on a ferry trip to Norway’s Geirangerfjord to see impressive waterfalls and abandoned farms.
- You can try Norwegian delicacies such as ‘bacalao’ (spiced cod stew) and roasted reindeer or elk.
- If you’re in the mood to go hiking or canoeing, then head to Finland’s Hossa and Oulanka National Parks.
- Shop for international fashion brands, Dala wooden toys, hand knitted sweaters and Sami handicrafts in Stockholm.
- For a bit of adventure, hike through Iceland’s popular Laugavegurrin trail that covers volcanic terrain, icy rivers and snowfields.
- Sip on Brennivin, Iceland’s signature schnapps drink, that pairs well with pork and seafood.
Nordic / Scandinavia Tours & Trips Reviews
"it was amazing trip and highly recommended..."6 Day Around Iceland Adventure
"The tour was amazing - it gave me the opportunity to see the natural beauty of the Finnish wilderness and the indigenous..."Adventure to Finnish Lapland, Vasatokka
"Iceland is a beautiful country in its own right. I saw and photographed multiple parts of it never ending landscape. It ..."Northern Lights Escape
"This tour was even better than I expected. Our guide "Chris" was hilarious in true Icelandic fashion, our tour bus was c..."Land of the Northern Lights - 5 days
"The trip was wonderful with scenic landscape, enthusiastic, helpful, friendly tour leader and driver..."Focus on Scandinavia
"Yes it was what I expected. It's not a glam tour, and you do have some long drives in just three days, but we got to see..."Northern Lights & Glacier Lagoons - 5 days