Nordic / Scandinavia Tours & Trips
Chase the Northern Lights, see the world from the top of Norway’s astounding fjords, feast on traditional Swedish cuisine or try out the famous Finnish sauna - anything is possible on one of our amazing Scandinavian tours. Get affordable tour packages and go on an incredible journey.
203 trips through Nordic / Scandinavia with 442 reviews
Focus on Scandinavia
"I had a blast! The pace was fast, but it was a great overview of the..."
15 day in-depth cultural tour through Oslo, Bergen, Lillehammer and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
Scandinavia (End Helsinki)
"The tour was wonderful! Our tour guide was incredibly organized, provided us..."
Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords
"Great experience! More than we expected. Our guide was very knowledgable about..."
"I only have one regret about the trip and thats that we didn't continue on the..."
"Great tour, lots of free time to..."
6 Day Around Iceland Adventure
"I had the greatest time! We got to see so much of Iceland and our tour guide..."
Scandinavia (End Stockholm)
"Very good tour guide. She is knowledgeable and..."
Land of the Northern Lights - 5 days
"I just returned back from the Northern Lights 5 day tour, it was fantastic! I..."
"Absolutely fantastic trip not only because of the carefully planned itinerary..."
"I went on Trafalgar's Ultimate Iceland trip. It was amazingly great and what..."
3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave
"Great trip! Amazing scenery, awesome funny informative..."
"This Busabout Adventure is a good way to get a taste of these awesome countries..."
Iceland Walking Explorer
14 day hiking & trekking tour through Reykjavik, Seljalandsfoss, Thorsmork and 5 other destinations in Iceland
Grand Tour of Iceland
15 day discovery tour through Keflavik, Reykjavik, Thingvellir and 19 other destinations in Iceland
- Cruise past Sognefjord’s cascading waterfalls and lush mountainsides, in the heart of Norway’s fjord land.
- Feast on slabs of succulent salmon and cod in Bergen’s historic timber framed taverns.
- Explore Stockholm’s exquisite Baroque architecture by day, and party the night away in its bohemian bars.
- Paddle, swim and camp as you please, and choose paths never travelled before in the raw wilderness that surrounds Sweden’s St. Anna archipelago.
- Ride with reindeers, meet Santa Claus in his village, and discover thrilling adventures in Lapland’s snowy landscapes.
- Search for Narwah whales, as they poke their tusks from freezing waters and observe polar bears, as they plod across snowy fields in the Northeast Greenland National Park.
- Spend some time relaxing in the geothermal waters of Ice Land’s Blue Lagoon, set against the surreal backdrop of lava fields.
- Sail amidst powder blue icebergs of various shapes and sizes, in the ever-changing landscape of the Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon, in Iceland.
- Plan your visit any time between September and April, to witness the fascinating spectacle of the Northern Lights.
- Visit the islands for an up-close look at Viking heritage and Sweden’s royal grandeur.
- Go on a ferry trip to Norway’s Geirangerfjord to see impressive waterfalls and abandoned farms.
- You can try Norwegian delicacies such as ‘bacalao’ (spiced cod stew) and roasted reindeer or elk.
- If you’re in the mood to go hiking or canoeing, then head to Finland’s Hossa and Oulanka National Parks.
- Shop for international fashion brands, Dala wooden toys, hand knitted sweaters and Sami handicrafts in Stockholm.
- For a bit of adventure, hike through Iceland’s popular Laugavegurrin trail that covers volcanic terrain, icy rivers and snowfields.
- Sip on Brennivin, Iceland’s signature schnapps drink, that pairs well with pork and seafood.
Nordic / Scandinavia Tours & Trips Reviews
"I had a blast! The pace was fast, but it was a great overview of the Scandinavian area!..."Focus on Scandinavia
"The tour was wonderful! Our tour guide was incredibly organized, provided us with above and beyond information about whe..."Scandinavia (End Helsinki)
"Great experience! More than we expected. Our guide was very knowledgable about all countries we visited. Accommodatio..."Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords
"I only have one regret about the trip and thats that we didn't continue on the full length. The trip was led by the amaz..."Scandi Express
"Great tour, lots of free time to explore..."Scenic Scandi
"I had the greatest time! We got to see so much of Iceland and our tour guide was a legend! Couldn't be happier...."6 Day Around Iceland Adventure