India Tours & Trips
A tour of India will open your mind, bring strength to your body and soften your soul. Check out our tour packages and enter a world of vibrant colors, perfect to capture with one of our photography tours. While in India, don’t miss the astounding Taj Mahal and let the sacred waters of the Ganges, caress your body and soul. For an even more dynamic experience, choose one of our adventure tours that will take you into the heart of the jungle, where wild elephants and felines can be admired in all their beauty.
250+ trips through India with 1,486 reviews
Golden Triangle India Tour
"Hotels,guides,transportation everything was perfect.Customer service was outstanding...."
"The tour guide and two trainees were wonderful! They were very helpful and took good..."
"i really loved this tour. it was the perfect way to discover the most famous sights..."
Golden Triangle India Tour with Udaipur & Wildlife Safari
"I planned my holiday through Swastik India Journeys.And i must say services of this..."
"A fantastic introduction to India, this tour combines the famous sights of the main..."
North India Explorer
"Great tour and very helpful guide"
Uncover India–Delhi to Goa
"It was a great adventure. I had so many good moments and shared with a fantastic..."
Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar
"My boyfriends and I had an amazing trip to North India, thanks to the excellent service..."
Taj Traveller - 8 days
"I travelled to India in February with On The Go and absolutely loved it. Though only..."
Taj Express - 8 days
"Have just returned from this Taj/Holi tour, and need to say how wonderful it was...."
Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi & Khajuraho
"With Gets holidays, it was an awesome experience for me traveling to India for the..."
Highlights of Northern India
9 day discovery tour through New Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore National Park and 3 other destinations in India
Taj Tigers & Temples
10 day family tour through New Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri and 5 other destinations in India
"my wife and I had an amazing time on the Rajasthan Revealed trip in India. We spent..."
Spirit Of India
"Accommodation throughout were of high standard,transportation was excellent,the tour..."
- 6 destinations in India
- age range
- 18 to 90 year olds
- starts/ ends in
- New Delhi / Mararikulam
- tour type
- In-depth Cultural tour in India
- Spirit Journeys Worldwide
- price per day
- Ride a camel deep into the Rajasthan desert and camp under the stars.
- Travel to the yoga mecca of Rishikesh to align your chakras.
- Climb to the top of the India’s largest mosque for a stunning view of Delhi’s rooftops.
- Surrender yourself to the love story of the Taj Mahal. Unforgettable.
- Smear each other’s faces with coloured powder, party in the streets and dance under sprinklers at the Festival of Colours.
- Relax at the Ananda Spa, considered by many to be one of the world’s best.
- Watch tigers in their natural habitat at the Ranthambore National Park.
- Visit a tea plantation in Darjeeling , a scenic hill resort town, while enjoying a majestic view of Mount Kanchenjunga – the 3rd
highest mountain in the world.
- The currency in India is called the Indian Rupee. Credit cards might not always be accepted.
- There are 22 official languages in India. English is commonly used and understood throughout.
- Always drink bottled water. Be careful of spicy foods, especially if you’re not used to it.
- Dress modestly. Shorts and short skirts are offensive to many.Be prepared for very cold winters and veryhot summers.
- Tipping is very common in India. Keep small bills on hand.
- Don’t leave India without a set of gold bangles, spices and Darjeeling tea.
- Kissing and embracing are regarded in India as part of sex: do not do them in public. It’s not even a good idea for couples to hold hands.
- India produces a staggering 4,700 daily papers!
India Tours & Trips Reviews
"This wonderful tour was a great introduction to India, especially for a solo traveller. Thr tour guide did an incredible job. Although the accommodations were average to below average because some issuess were with wifi and hot showers, there was definitely room for a higher level of accomodation. A more authentic Indian tasting experience is recommended. Overall the trip was good especially for first time travellers in India and I have made memories to last a lifetime."North India Social Club
"The India experience was amazing and excellent in all levels. Some of the sceneries were breathtaking like the Taj Mahal, sunrise/sunset trip to Ganges, the flower ceremony, the Orcha Palace, Kama Sutra Temples and Amber Fort. The food and people were also great."North India Highlights
"I had a splendid time in India. Some of the highlights of the trip were the accommodation and transportation were modern and comfortable, I adore the food and the culture, the tour guide was amazing and most of all the views were breathtaking especially the Taj Mahal."Classic Rajasthan