Best India Tours
Find the right tour for you through India, Asia. We’ve got 481 tours going to India, starting from just 1 days in length, and the longest tour is 88 days. The most popular month to go is January, which has the most number of tour departures.
August 2015 (89)
September 2015 (113)
October 2015 (138)
November 2015 (134)
December 2015 (27)
January 2016 (212)
up to 3 days (130)
up to 7 days (52)
up to 10 days (87)
up to 2 weeks (78)
up to 3 weeks (84)
up to 4 weeks (26)
1 month+ (25)
Starting from City
Ending in City
Find your perfect tour by using these filters!
Select one or more values to start
- Ride a camel deep into the Rajasthan desert and camp under the stars.
- Travel to the yoga mecca of Rishikesh to align your chakras.
- Climb to the top of the India’s largest mosque for a stunning view of Delhi’s rooftops.
- Surrender yourself to the love story of the Taj Mahal. Unforgetable.
- Smear each other’s faces with coloured powder, party in the streets and dance under sprinklers at the Festival of Colours.
- Relax at the Ananda Spa, considered by many to be one of the world’s best.
- Watch tigers in their natural habitat at the Ranthambore National Park.
- Visit a tea plantation in Darjeeling , a scenic hill resort town, while enjoying a majestic view of Mount Kanchenjunga – the 3rd
highest mountain in the world.
- The currency in India is called the Indian Rupee. Credit cards might not always be accepted.
- There are 22 official languages in India. English is a commonly used and understood throughout.
- Always drink bottled water. Be careful with the spicy foods, especially if you’re not used to it.
- Dress modestly. Shorts and short skirts are offensive to many. Be prepared for very cold winters and very
- Tipping is very common in India. Keep small bills on hand.
- Don’t leave India without a set of gold bangles, spices and Darjeeling tea.
- Kissing and embracing are regarded in India as part of sex: do not do them in public. It’s not even a good idea for couples to hold hands.
- India produces a staggering 4700 daily papers!
North India Social Club
"This wonderful tour was a great introduction to India, especially for a solo traveller. Thr tour guide did an incredible job. Although the accommodations were average to below average because some issuess were with wifi and hot showers, there was definitely room for a higher level of accomodation. A more authentic Indian tasting experience is recommended. Overall the trip was good especially for first time travellers in India and I have made memories to last a lifetime."
North India Highlights
"The India experience was amazing and excellent in all levels. Some of the sceneries were breathtaking like the Taj Mahal, sunrise/sunset trip to Ganges, the flower ceremony, the Orcha Palace, Kama Sutra Temples and Amber Fort. The food and people were also great."
"I had a splendid time in India. Some of the highlights of the trip were the accommodation and transportation were modern and comfortable, I adore the food and the culture, the tour guide was amazing and most of all the views were breathtaking especially the Taj Mahal."
"The tour in India was wonderful simply because of the tour guide and two trainees. We had the best experience with them as they took good care of us, they made sure we knew what to do on the tour. They shared stories and experiences. Anand was amazing."
"I was delighted to be part of the tour as it is a briliant introduction to India. G Adventures takes you though the bustling cities and quaint rural villages. Some of the delightful parts of the tour were the food, the locations, the colours, the spirituality, the sound, the calm, the chaos and the people. You will surely bring home memories to last a lifetime and if you want to explore India for the first time, then this tour is for you."