Best India Tours
A trip to India conjures up many images .. tiger spotting, eating a samosa whilst exploring a vibrant bazaar or following wild elephants through dense jungle. Watch the kaleidoscope of colours at sunrise on the marble walls of the Taj Mahal, and don’t miss a rafting tour down the Holy River Ganges. No visit is complete without at least one train trip through this exotic and fascinating country.
250+ trips through India with 1,328 reviews
"LOVED this tour - it's only 8 days but it covers so much. It has so many..."
"i really loved this tour. it was the perfect way to discover the most famous..."
Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi
"Our experience with GeTS Holidays was great. Upon arrival we were given all of..."
Golden Triangle Independent Adventure—Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
"Fantastic look at a wonderful part of India. An amazing local guide who did his..."
Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar
"My boyfriends and I had an amazing trip to North India, thanks to the excellent..."
Taj Express - 8 days
"Have just returned from this Taj/Holi tour, and need to say how wonderful it..."
"This was a wonderful trip. A combination of cities, historical sites and small..."
Highlights of Northern India
10 day combo tour through New Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore National Park and 3 other destinations in India
Taj Tigers & Temples
11 day family tour through New Delhi, Fatehpur Sikri, Bharatpur and 3 other destinations in India
Holi, Festival of Colour - 8 days
"On the go tours made our trip to India an unforgettable experience. Our tour..."
Wonders of Lahaul | Spiti
8 day family tour through Chandigarh, Manali, Jispa and 4 other destinations in India
The Ladakh Trails
"It was a good..."
India Circuit between Chennai and Kolkata
"Interesting tour, lots to do, good to visit the tribal region. Much better than..."
Exploring India & Goa Tour
"I really loved this trip, we had very stylish hotels and they all with this..."
North India Adventure
12 day adventure tour through New Delhi, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and 5 other destinations in India
- Ride a camel deep into the Rajasthan desert and camp under the stars.
- Travel to the yoga mecca of Rishikesh to align your chakras.
- Climb to the top of the India’s largest mosque for a stunning view of Delhi’s rooftops.
- Surrender yourself to the love story of the Taj Mahal. Unforgetable.
- Smear each other’s faces with coloured powder, party in the streets and dance under sprinklers at the Festival of Colours.
- Relax at the Ananda Spa, considered by many to be one of the world’s best.
- Watch tigers in their natural habitat at the Ranthambore National Park.
- Visit a tea plantation in Darjeeling, a scenic hill resort town, while enjoying a majestic view of Mount Kanchenjunga - the 3rd highest mountain in the world.
- The currency in India is called the Indian Rupee. Credit cards might not always be accepted.
- There are 22 official languages in India. English is a commonly used and understood throughout.
- Always drink bottled water. Be careful with the spicy foods, especially if you’re not used to it.
- Dress modestly. Shorts and short skirts can be offensive to many. Be prepared for very cold winters and very hot summers.
- Tipping is very common in India. Keep small bills on hand.
- Don’t leave India without a set of gold bangles, spices and Darjeeling tea.
- Kissing and embracing are regarded in India as part of sex: do not do them in public. It’s not even a good idea for couples to hold hands.
- India produces a staggering 4700 daily papers!
"This wonderful tour was a great introduction to India, especially for a solo traveller. Thr tour guide did an incredible job. Although the accommodations were average to below average because some issuess were with wifi and hot showers, there was definitely room for a higher level of accomodation. A more authentic Indian tasting experience is recommended. Overall the trip was good especially for first time travellers in India and I have made memories to last a lifetime."North India Social Club
"The India experience was amazing and excellent in all levels. Some of the sceneries were breathtaking like the Taj Mahal, sunrise/sunset trip to Ganges, the flower ceremony, the Orcha Palace, Kama Sutra Temples and Amber Fort. The food and people were also great."North India Highlights
"I had a splendid time in India. Some of the highlights of the trip were the accommodation and transportation were modern and comfortable, I adore the food and the culture, the tour guide was amazing and most of all the views were breathtaking especially the Taj Mahal."Classic Rajasthan