India Tours & Trips
A tour of India will open your mind, bring strength to your body and soften your soul. Check out our tour packages and enter a world of vibrant colors, perfect to capture with one of our photography tours. While in India, don’t miss the astounding Taj Mahal and let the sacred waters of the Ganges, caress your body and soul. For an even more dynamic experience, choose one of our adventure tours that will take you into the heart of the jungle, where wild elephants and felines can be admired in all their beauty.
250+ trips through India with 1,549 reviews
"My wife & I joined 10 other Intrepid tourists in Delhi for our Golden Triangle..."
Golden Triangle India Tour
"My boyfriend & I had an amazing time in India.I have to say that everything was..."
"i really loved this tour. it was the perfect way to discover the most famous..."
Golden Triangle India Tour with Udaipur & Wildlife Safari
"Our tour was perfect.Everything was very well planned.Hotels we stayed at..."
Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar
"Our trip to India will always be cherished for it became a memoir of lifetime..."
Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi & Khajuraho
"Few months back, I went with my friends to see Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. We were..."
Taj Express - 8 days
"Have just returned from this Taj/Holi tour, and need to say how wonderful it..."
Taj Traveller - 8 days
"I absolutely loved loved loved my trip to India! I went on the Taj express and..."
Golden Triangle Independent Adventure—Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
"Fantastic look at a wonderful part of India. An amazing local guide who did his..."
Incredible India & Holi Festival Of Colours
"went to India with the company - the Golden Triangle part!! a big country so..."
Ganges River Experience
"I'll make this short. A boat accommodating 24 people is a great size. (We had..."
Highlights of Northern India
9 day discovery tour through New Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore National Park and 3 other destinations in India
Taj Tigers & Temples
10 day family tour through New Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri and 5 other destinations in India
India Circuit between Chennai and Kolkata
"Interesting tour, lots to do, good to visit the tribal region. Much better than..."
- 8 destinations in India
- age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- starts/ ends in
- Chennai (Madras) / Kolkata (Calcutta)
- tour type
- Overland truck tour in India
- price per day
"my wife and I had an amazing time on the Rajasthan Revealed trip in India. We..."
- Ride a camel deep into the Rajasthan desert and camp under the stars.
- Travel to the yoga mecca of Rishikesh to align your chakras.
- Climb to the top of the India’s largest mosque for a stunning view of Delhi’s rooftops.
- Surrender yourself to the love story of the Taj Mahal. Unforgettable.
- Smear each other’s faces with coloured powder, party in the streets and dance under sprinklers at the Festival of Colours.
- Relax at the Ananda Spa, considered by many to be one of the world’s best.
- Watch tigers in their natural habitat at the Ranthambore National Park.
- Visit a tea plantation in Darjeeling , a scenic hill resort town, while enjoying a majestic view of Mount Kanchenjunga – the 3rd
highest mountain in the world.
- The currency in India is called the Indian Rupee. Credit cards might not always be accepted.
- There are 22 official languages in India. English is commonly used and understood throughout.
- Always drink bottled water. Be careful of spicy foods, especially if you’re not used to it.
- Dress modestly. Shorts and short skirts are offensive to many.Be prepared for very cold winters and veryhot summers.
- Tipping is very common in India. Keep small bills on hand.
- Don’t leave India without a set of gold bangles, spices and Darjeeling tea.
- Kissing and embracing are regarded in India as part of sex: do not do them in public. It’s not even a good idea for couples to hold hands.
- India produces a staggering 4,700 daily papers!
India Tours & Trips Reviews
"This wonderful tour was a great introduction to India, especially for a solo traveller. Thr tour guide did an incredible job. Although the accommodations were average to below average because some issuess were with wifi and hot showers, there was definitely room for a higher level of accomodation. A more authentic Indian tasting experience is recommended. Overall the trip was good especially for first time travellers in India and I have made memories to last a lifetime."North India Social Club
"The India experience was amazing and excellent in all levels. Some of the sceneries were breathtaking like the Taj Mahal, sunrise/sunset trip to Ganges, the flower ceremony, the Orcha Palace, Kama Sutra Temples and Amber Fort. The food and people were also great."North India Highlights
"I had a splendid time in India. Some of the highlights of the trip were the accommodation and transportation were modern and comfortable, I adore the food and the culture, the tour guide was amazing and most of all the views were breathtaking especially the Taj Mahal."Classic Rajasthan