Below we explain how TourRadar, our partners, and other third parties use these technologies, your privacy settings and the other options you have.
What are cookies, pixels, and local storage?
A pixel is a small amount of code on a web page or in an email notification. As many services do, we use pixels to learn whether you’ve interacted with certain web or email content. This helps us measure and improve our services and personalize your experience on TourRadar.
Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or application to store information locally on your computer or mobile device. We use local storage to customize what we show you based on your past interactions with TourRadar.
Why does TourRadar use these technologies?
TourRadar uses these technologies to deliver, measure, and improve our services in various ways. These uses generally fall into one of the following categories:
Authentication and security:
- To log you into TourRadar
- To protect your security
- To help us detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate the TourRadar Rules and Regulations
- To remember information about your browser and your preferences
Analytics and research:
- To help us improve and understand how people use our services, including TourRadar buttons and widgets, and TourRadar Ads
- To help us deliver ads, measure their performance, and make them more relevant to you based on criteria like your activity on TourRadar and visits to our ad partners' websites
Where are these technologies used?:
TourRadar uses these technologies on our own websites and services and on other websites that have integrated our services. This includes our advertising and platform partners’ websites and sites that use TourRadar buttons or widgets. Third parties may also use these technologies when you interact with their content from within our services, like when you click a link or stream video on TourRadar from a third-party website.
What are my privacy options?
We are committed to offering you meaningful privacy choices.
- For using cookies: You can modify your settings in most web browsers to accept or deny all cookies, or to request your permission each time a site attempts to set a cookie. Although cookies are not required for some parts of our services, TourRadar may not work properly if you disable cookies entirely.