Croatia Tours & Trips
Take a trip to Croatia to enjoy the mesmerizing castles, lakes and waterfalls located on the Adriatic coast. We provide a wide range of tour packages, as Croatia boasts some of the most appealing holiday destinations. Take part in sailing tours or go island hopping, wander through the streets of Split or sip on your favorite drink in one of the many seaside restaurants on Hvar Island. Discover cheap holidays to Croatia and book the one that best suits you.
121 trips through Croatia with 552 reviews
Croatia Island Hopper
"We had some rather unfortunate weather which sadly meant that we had to skip..."
Sail Split to Dubrovnik
"Sailing Croatia on the MS LAV was one of the best vacations ever. The crew went..."
Sail Dubrovnik to Split
"It was one of the best tours we have been on. Loads of fun with lots of..."
Croatian Riviera (Moja Maja) Split to Split
8 day sailing tour through Split, Milna, Hvar Island and 4 other destinations in Croatia
Zagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip
"First of all shout out to the Oh! So Croatia crew which were amazing. They make..."
Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik
"I had a fantastic time on this sailing trip! There was only 4 of us, and the..."
Dubrovnik Dreams (Petrina) Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik
"Loads of fun , great people & amazing guide & crew . Would recommend 2 anyone..."
Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split
"GAdventures with Niko from beautiful Dubrovnik to incredible Split Aust 2015...."
"My Yacht tour in Croatia was outrageous! I knew it looked good but I never..."
Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck
"The trip was a sail Croatia from split to debrovnik. Ivan led us and was an..."
"I can't say enough great things about this trip. My group was great, you can't..."
Croatia Sailing Adventure - Split to Dubrovnik
"Best sailing trip ever! Good captain/guide, great sailing for experienced and..."
Croatia Island Escape
"Quite honestly, my tour with Kassie was the best week of my life. What more..."
Croatia Island Hop & Stop - 8 Days
"Really enjoyed our Croatia Island Hop & Stop tour. Brilliant to have all the..."
Cruise Dubrovnik - 8 days
"The tour was extremely relaxing, well planned, and kindly hosted. The food was..."
- Pedal through aromatic olive groves, sleepy hill-top villages, picture-perfect vineyards and discover Istria peninsula’s Mediterranean flavoured tranquillity.
- Hop between sun-kissed islands brimming with fascinating medieval history and idyllic Dalmatian coastal charms.
- Let your hair down, grab a drink and party the night away at one of Hvar’s glitzy cocktail bars and night clubs.
- Discover ageless trading customs, absorb the flavours of a farmers market and stroll along the towering medieval walls that protect the Dubrovnik Old Town.
- Watch the crystal clear water as it softly tumbles down rock surfaces and washes over ancient lakebeds in the densely forested environs of the Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Go on a kayak ride through meandering clear waters set against the backdrop of towering cliffs, and spend a night under starlit skies at the Kornati National Park.
- Learn about Marco Polo’s legacy and catch a moving sword dance performance on Korcula Island.
- Explore Zagreb’s vibrant life through its charming cafes, fashionable boutiques, modern galleries and eclectic restaurants.
- If you're a history geek, head to the town of Pula in the Istria peninsula to see well-preserved Roman ruins.
- Book an early morning diving expedition to see the blue glow that surrounds the Bisevo underwater cave in the Central Dalmatia coastal region.
- If you’re looking for privacy, head to Zadar which lies along the North Dalmatia coast.
- For a bit of adventure, try bungee jumping off the Maslenica Bridge which is 56 metres high or join a donkey race on Dugi Otok.
- Feast on white truffles, fresh sea food cuisine such as black risotto (cuttle fish cooked in its own juices) and ‘brodet’ (fish stew).
- Try local varieties of wine such as Dingac (a red wine) and Malvazija (an Istria white wine).
- Shop for intricate lace, embroidery, glass jewellery, lavender bags, olive oils and truffle products.
- Pack appropriate party-wear as there are plenty of nightlife options in Zagreb, Hvar and Dubrovnik.
Croatia Tours & Trips Reviews
"This Europe trip far exceeded our expectations. Our tour guide (Elise) was awesome as she kept everyone's high spirits and encouraged us to enjoy what Europe has to offer. I am grateful to have shared this wonderful experience with her."Mega European
"We visited some of the most amazing sights on the tour but what made it totally memorable was our tour guide (Elise). She was knowledgeable, enthusiastic, fun to be with and made sure we are well taken cared of. Thank you Elise for the wonderful experience!"Mega European
"The best holiday we had as a family was when we joined the Pure Adventure's Croatia Dalmatian Coast Multisport trip. What made the trip a success was our tour guide (Irena) as she was very knowledgeable and made sure we were safe. The trip was a great combination of sightseeing and physical activities. The hiking, kayaking and biking are suitable for moderately fit people and we didn't find any of them overly challenging. The choice of biking routes was very good as it took us away from some of the very busy and narrow roads. The scenery along the coast and through orchards were beautiful. The visit to Dubrovnik was also fantastic. We highly recommend this tour as it was a memorable and wonderful experience."Croatia – Dalmatian Coast 6 Nights Multisport