Eastern Europe Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Eastern Europe. With 213 trips visiting places such as Russia and Hungary, the tours range in length from 3 up to 38 days. The most popular time to visit the Eastern Europe is July, which has the most number of tour departures.
213 trips through Eastern Europe with 232 reviews
Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)
"Great itinerary, informative guides, very cautious bus drivers with great..."
The Best of Eastern Europe
"Loved every location, very well organised travel and accommodation and included..."
Eastern Festive Trek (Prague - Krakow)
"I went on the Eastern European Christmas Tour starting at Prague and finishing..."
Spires in the Snow
"I went on the 7 day Spires in the Snow tour, which took us through Budapest,..."
Berlin to Budapest
"Awesome tour with an Awesome..."
"The crew was fantastic and really enjoyed having them on my..."
Highlights Of Russia
"Thought I would leave a quick review as there haven't been any since 2014. I..."
White Russian - 7 days
"My 7 Day New Years tour of Moscow and St Petersburg "White Russian" was value..."
"The trip excedded my expectations was so much fun. Learnt more about the..."
Transylvania Tale (from Budapest to Istanbul)
"I had a wonderful time. Our guide, Maria, was..."
Highlights of Central Europe
14 day coach/bus tour through Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Telc and 16 other destinations in 5 different countries
Tatra Winter Activity Week
8 day discovery tour through Krakow, Stary Smokovec, Zdiar and 5 other destinations in 2 different countries
Vienna & Prague
"Wonderful trip. Meeting the tour guides was great, and very helpful. Details..."
Best of Central Europe
"This tour had everything I was looking for! Great Eastern European food, great..."
Czech Republic – Salzburg To Prague Cycling
"We recently enjoyed the 'fit' Salzburg to Prague bicycle self-guided bicycle..."
- Go on a leisurely stroll to see onion shaped church domes, magnificent Tsarist palaces and other monumental relics, during a visit to the iconic Red Square in Moscow.
- Spend an idyllic day cycling past vineyards and rolling hillsides, and stop to sample the wine in quaint, historic villages while you’re in Czech Republic’s South Moravia region.
- Relax in Budapest’s elegant Gellert baths, and take in the gorgeous scenery that surrounds this exquisite Hungarian city.
- Follow the romantic, medieval Saxon heritage trail in Romania, and pepper your trip with visits to fortified churches, castles and beautiful Transylvanian villages.
- Ring in the New Year at the Market Square in Krakow, Poland, when the town is still decorated with all the magical festivities and fervour that accompanies Christmas.
- Listen to the wind as it sweeps across mountain peaks and glacial lakes, on a hike through Slovakia’s High Tatras mountain range.
- Enjoy the vigorous, bubbling energy of Belgrade’s cafes, bars and clubs.
- Let go of your inhibitions and go on a thrilling, foam-covered river rafting expedition across River Struma in Bulgaria.
- Learn a few terms such as ‘Dobroye utro’ meaning ‘Good Morning!’ or ‘Preevyet’ meaning ‘Hi!’ to strike up a conversation in Russia.
- Don’t forget to catch an opera performance at the prestigious Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
- You can shop for Bohemian crystal and wood folk carvings in the Czech Republic.
- Try some red paprika infused cuisine such as ‘csirke’, which is paprika chicken and ‘Kolbasz’, a paprika spiced sausage.
- Change a little currency into Romanian Lei, as Euro is generally not accepted in Romania.
- The best way to explore Bratislava, Slovakia’s capital city, is by foot. Pack comfortable and sturdy walking shoes.
- Smoking is allowed in most places in Bulgaria, so be prepared to smell cigarette smoke even in public spaces.
- Sample grilled meat delicacies such as ‘Raznjici’ (skewered meat) and ‘Pihtize’ (jellied duck or pork) in Belgrade, Serbia.
Eastern Europe Tours & Trips Reviews
"Great itinerary, informative guides, very cautious bus drivers with great personalities. They make the trip fun for ever..."Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)
"Loved every location, very well organised travel and accommodation and included tours were very good. Lots of free time ..."The Best of Eastern Europe
"I went on the Eastern European Christmas Tour starting at Prague and finishing at Krakow. A perfectly balanced tour with..."Eastern Festive Trek (Prague - Krakow)
"I went on the 7 day Spires in the Snow tour, which took us through Budapest, Poland and ended in Prague. The entire trip..."Spires in the Snow
"Awesome tour with an Awesome guide...."Berlin to Budapest
"The crew was fantastic and really enjoyed having them on my trip!..."Eastern Escape