Eastern Europe Tours & Trips
Discover an appealing variety of Eastern European tours that will take you to fascinating cities echoing in history such as Vienna, Prague or Budapest. Meet new people and experience new cultures while visiting Poland or Croatia with our unique tour packages. Often underestimated, Eastern Europe is one of this world's greatest hidden jewels. Stroll through the famous Red Square while admiring the unique architecture of the place and make memories for a lifetime.
229 trips through Eastern Europe with 247 reviews
"Gi was an outstanding tour guide. She has an amazing ability to make people feel..."
The Best of Eastern Europe
"This was such a great trip! Being a bit older I was just as a bit worried about being..."
"This tour was well organised and very informative. Lucy is a fantastic tour manager..."
"Fantastic tour such a unique experience. The itinerary was amazing and our tour guide..."
Highlights of Central Europe
14 day coach/bus tour through Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Telc and 16 other destinations in 5 different countries
Best of Central Europe
"I though the Intrepid tour was fantastic. The group leader did a great job in looking..."
Prague to Budapest Ride
11 day bicycle tour through Prague, Ceske Budejovice, Cesky Krumlov and 9 other destinations in 4 different countries
Berlin to Budapest
"Kassie was an awesome tour guide! She was so knowledgeable about the countries we..."
Highlights of Bohemia summer
"The trip was FUNtastic, the food, the guide, the group, the places we visited, everything..."
Bohemian Highlights Summer
"Had a super time on this tour! I saw everything that I wanted to see and more! The..."
A Trip Through Time: WW2
"Amazing time!!! I had never been in the countries that we visited and I loved all..."
Imperial Tour Express
"Thank you Isabel for an amazing trip!! She was so organised, energetic and made 100%..."
"It was a fantastic tour the guide was great the hotel locations were fantastic and..."
Highlights Of Russia
"My partner and I had a great time on Travel Talk Russia tour, our guide Tanya was..."
Portrait of Poland
"Well planned, good accommodations, knowledgeable tour guide. Cosmos failed to send..."
- Go on a leisurely stroll to see onion shaped church domes, magnificent Tsarist palaces and other monumental relics, during a visit to the iconic Red Square in Moscow.
- Spend an idyllic day cycling past vineyards and rolling hillsides, and stop to sample the wine in quaint, historic villages while you’re in Czech Republic’s South Moravia region.
- Relax in Budapest’s elegant Gellert baths, and take in the gorgeous scenery that surrounds this exquisite Hungarian city.
- Follow the romantic, medieval Saxon heritage trail in Romania, and pepper your trip with visits to fortified churches, castles and beautiful Transylvanian villages.
- Ring in the New Year at the Market Square in Krakow, Poland, when the town is still decorated with all the magical festivities and fervour that accompanies Christmas.
- Listen to the wind as it sweeps across mountain peaks and glacial lakes, on a hike through Slovakia’s High Tatras mountain range.
- Enjoy the vigorous, bubbling energy of Belgrade’s cafes, bars and clubs.
- Let go of your inhibitions and go on a thrilling, foam-covered river rafting expedition across River Struma in Bulgaria.
- Learn a few terms such as ‘Dobroye utro’ meaning ‘Good Morning!’ or ‘Preevyet’ meaning ‘Hi!’ to strike up a conversation in Russia.
- Don’t forget to catch an opera performance at the prestigious Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
- You can shop for Bohemian crystal and wood folk carvings in the Czech Republic.
- Try some red paprika infused cuisine such as ‘csirke’, which is paprika chicken and ‘Kolbasz’, a paprika spiced sausage.
- Change a little currency into Romanian Lei, as Euro is generally not accepted in Romania.
- The best way to explore Bratislava, Slovakia’s capital city, is by foot. Pack comfortable and sturdy walking shoes.
- Smoking is allowed in most places in Bulgaria, so be prepared to smell cigarette smoke even in public spaces.
- Sample grilled meat delicacies such as ‘Raznjici’ (skewered meat) and ‘Pihtize’ (jellied duck or pork) in Belgrade, Serbia.
Eastern Europe Tours & Trips Reviews
"Had the best trip with Kaz and our driver Nadine!! Wonderful tour full of wonderful"Eastern Escape
"I didn't really know where I wanted to travel. I told the online agent that I was"The Best of Eastern Europe
"Lucy was absolutely amazing best tour guide I have ever had! So fun and on to it"Eastern Road
"I had a wonderful time. Our guide, Maria, was awesome."Transylvania Tale
"I though the Intrepid tour was fantastic. The group leader did a great job in looking"Best of Central Europe
"Follow this link to read my review on travel pod. Loved this trip!! WWW.blog.travelpod.com/members/h"Berlin to Budapest