Eastern Europe Tours & Trips
Explore an appealing variety of Eastern European tours that will take you to fascinating lands such as Romania,with its picturesque countryside, all the way to the beautiful Russia where you can stroll through the famous Red Square while admiring the unique architecture of the surrounding buildings. Find incredible tour packages and book your one-of-a-kind trip.
224 trips through Eastern Europe with 215 reviews
"The crew was fantastic and really enjoyed having them on my..."
The Best of Eastern Europe
"Loved every location, very well organised travel and accommodation and included..."
"The trip excedded my expectations was so much fun. Learnt more about the..."
Transylvania Tale (from Budapest to Istanbul)
"I had a wonderful time. Our guide, Maria, was..."
Highlights of Central Europe
14 day coach/bus tour through Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Telc and 16 other destinations in 5 different countries
Best of Central Europe
"This tour had everything I was looking for! Great Eastern European food, great..."
Prague to Budapest Ride
11 day bicycle tour through Prague, Ceske Budejovice, Cesky Krumlov and 9 other destinations in 4 different countries
Berlin to Budapest
"The trip was really great- I met some incredible people and made wonderful..."
"The tour was great! Our TD Larae was amazing and we had a great time..."
Spires in the Snow
"I went on the 7 day Spires in the Snow tour, which took us through Budapest,..."
Highlights of Bohemia summer
"The trip was FUNtastic, the food, the guide, the group, the places we visited,..."
Baltics Adventure (from Tallinn to Budapest)
"It was a fantastic tour the guide was great the hotel locations were fantastic..."
Eastern Europe Express
"Had a wonderful trip. Highlights was the burgaria people. Home stay was great...."
Highlights Of Russia
"My partner and I had a great time on Travel Talk Russia tour, our guide Tanya..."
Classic Trans Siberian (Vladivostok to Moscow)
"I did a Tailor made trip with another senior person (in our 60s) as the trip we..."
- Go on a leisurely stroll to see onion shaped church domes, magnificent Tsarist palaces and other monumental relics, during a visit to the iconic Red Square in Moscow.
- Spend an idyllic day cycling past vineyards and rolling hillsides, and stop to sample the wine in quaint, historic villages while you’re in Czech Republic’s South Moravia region.
- Relax in Budapest’s elegant Gellert baths, and take in the gorgeous scenery that surrounds this exquisite Hungarian city.
- Follow the romantic, medieval Saxon heritage trail in Romania, and pepper your trip with visits to fortified churches, castles and beautiful Transylvanian villages.
- Ring in the New Year at the Market Square in Krakow, Poland, when the town is still decorated with all the magical festivities and fervour that accompanies Christmas.
- Listen to the wind as it sweeps across mountain peaks and glacial lakes, on a hike through Slovakia’s High Tatras mountain range.
- Enjoy the vigorous, bubbling energy of Belgrade’s cafes, bars and clubs.
- Let go of your inhibitions and go on a thrilling, foam-covered river rafting expedition across River Struma in Bulgaria.
- Learn a few terms such as ‘Dobroye utro’ meaning ‘Good Morning!’ or ‘Preevyet’ meaning ‘Hi!’ to strike up a conversation in Russia.
- Don’t forget to catch an opera performance at the prestigious Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
- You can shop for Bohemian crystal and wood folk carvings in the Czech Republic.
- Try some red paprika infused cuisine such as ‘csirke’, which is paprika chicken and ‘Kolbasz’, a paprika spiced sausage.
- Change a little currency into Romanian Lei, as Euro is generally not accepted in Romania.
- The best way to explore Bratislava, Slovakia’s capital city, is by foot. Pack comfortable and sturdy walking shoes.
- Smoking is allowed in most places in Bulgaria, so be prepared to smell cigarette smoke even in public spaces.
- Sample grilled meat delicacies such as ‘Raznjici’ (skewered meat) and ‘Pihtize’ (jellied duck or pork) in Belgrade, Serbia.
Eastern Europe Tours & Trips Reviews
"The crew was fantastic and really enjoyed having them on my trip!..."Eastern Escape
"Loved every location, very well organised travel and accommodation and included tours were very good. Lots of free time ..."The Best of Eastern Europe
"The trip excedded my expectations was so much fun. Learnt more about the countries and going out in the evening. 5 diffe..."Eastern Road
"I had a wonderful time. Our guide, Maria, was awesome...."Transylvania Tale (from Budapest to Istanbul)
"This tour had everything I was looking for! Great Eastern European food, great local beer, and a variety of things to do..."Best of Central Europe
"The trip was really great- I met some incredible people and made wonderful memories. The itenerary was great- Berlin-Bud..."Berlin to Budapest