Eastern Europe Tours & Trips
Explore an appealing variety of Eastern European tours that will take you to fascinating lands such as Romania,with its picturesque countryside, all the way to the beautiful Russia where you can stroll through the famous Red Square while admiring the unique architecture of the surrounding buildings. Find incredible tour packages and book your one-of-a-kind trip.
217 trips through Eastern Europe with 247 reviews
"Eastern Escape with Topdeck was a great trip with many different experiences...."
The Best of Eastern Europe
"This was such a great trip! Being a bit older I was just as a bit worried about..."
"The trip excedded my expectations was so much fun. Learnt more about the..."
"Fantastic tour such a unique experience. The itinerary was amazing and our tour..."
Highlights of Central Europe
14 day coach/bus tour through Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Telc and 16 other destinations in 5 different countries
Best of Central Europe
"This tour had everything I was looking for! Great Eastern European food, great..."
Prague to Budapest Ride
11 day bicycle tour through Prague, Ceske Budejovice, Cesky Krumlov and 9 other destinations in 4 different countries
Berlin to Budapest
"I've done two Contiki's so far: Spanish Spree in Sept 2015 and then Berlin to..."
"The tour was great! Our TD Larae was amazing and we had a great time..."
Highlights of Bohemia summer
"The trip was FUNtastic, the food, the guide, the group, the places we visited,..."
"It was a fantastic tour the guide was great the hotel locations were fantastic..."
Eastern Europe Express
"Had a wonderful trip. Highlights was the burgaria people. Home stay was great...."
Highlights Of Russia
"Was absolutely amazing, got to see so much in such a short time period. Tatiana..."
Portrait of Poland
"Trip was very good. The accommodations were very good. The bus and driver were..."
Dracula Tour - Dracula beyond the Legend
"I was more impressed by Poenari fortress than by Bran Castle, even though I..."
- Go on a leisurely stroll to see onion shaped church domes, magnificent Tsarist palaces and other monumental relics, during a visit to the iconic Red Square in Moscow.
- Spend an idyllic day cycling past vineyards and rolling hillsides, and stop to sample the wine in quaint, historic villages while you’re in Czech Republic’s South Moravia region.
- Relax in Budapest’s elegant Gellert baths, and take in the gorgeous scenery that surrounds this exquisite Hungarian city.
- Follow the romantic, medieval Saxon heritage trail in Romania, and pepper your trip with visits to fortified churches, castles and beautiful Transylvanian villages.
- Ring in the New Year at the Market Square in Krakow, Poland, when the town is still decorated with all the magical festivities and fervour that accompanies Christmas.
- Listen to the wind as it sweeps across mountain peaks and glacial lakes, on a hike through Slovakia’s High Tatras mountain range.
- Enjoy the vigorous, bubbling energy of Belgrade’s cafes, bars and clubs.
- Let go of your inhibitions and go on a thrilling, foam-covered river rafting expedition across River Struma in Bulgaria.
- Learn a few terms such as ‘Dobroye utro’ meaning ‘Good Morning!’ or ‘Preevyet’ meaning ‘Hi!’ to strike up a conversation in Russia.
- Don’t forget to catch an opera performance at the prestigious Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
- You can shop for Bohemian crystal and wood folk carvings in the Czech Republic.
- Try some red paprika infused cuisine such as ‘csirke’, which is paprika chicken and ‘Kolbasz’, a paprika spiced sausage.
- Change a little currency into Romanian Lei, as Euro is generally not accepted in Romania.
- The best way to explore Bratislava, Slovakia’s capital city, is by foot. Pack comfortable and sturdy walking shoes.
- Smoking is allowed in most places in Bulgaria, so be prepared to smell cigarette smoke even in public spaces.
- Sample grilled meat delicacies such as ‘Raznjici’ (skewered meat) and ‘Pihtize’ (jellied duck or pork) in Belgrade, Serbia.
Eastern Europe Tours & Trips Reviews
"Eastern Escape with Topdeck was a great trip with many different experiences. Travel and accomodation was excellent and ..."Eastern Escape
"This was such a great trip! Being a bit older I was just as a bit worried about being too slow plus a bit not included. ..."The Best of Eastern Europe
"The trip excedded my expectations was so much fun. Learnt more about the countries and going out in the evening. 5 diffe..."Eastern Road
"Fantastic tour such a unique experience. The itinerary was amazing and our tour guide Jess was perfect!! highly recommen..."Transylvania Tale
"This tour had everything I was looking for! Great Eastern European food, great local beer, and a variety of things to do..."Best of Central Europe
"I've done two Contiki's so far: Spanish Spree in Sept 2015 and then Berlin to Budapest in Oct 2016. Both were with Kassi..."Berlin to Budapest