Japan Tours & Trips
Enjoy a few magical days in the Land of The Rising Sun with our Japan tour packages. A trekking tour to Mt. Fuji is a wonderful choice for adventure junkies, just like Kyoto is the best option for those who wish to admire up close the greatness of old imperial palaces. Blend in and take a local tour to experience an early morning in a Tokyo fish market, or go on one of the exciting ski tours, up in the north. Regardless of what you choose, cheap Japan holidays are on the horizon, so grab a tour that suits you.
116 trips through Japan with 225 reviews
Japan Express: Osaka to Tokyo
"I took the "Japan Express" 9-day tour with G Adventures with my mother in May..."
"I expected the tour to be pretty basic and flexible given the price that I paid..."
Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring (from Osaka to Tokyo)
"It's a very pleasure trip. The guide and driver were very professional and..."
Anime Lover's Dream - Anime Japan Tour 9 Days
"This was a great tour. Guides were friendly and knowledgeable. Everything ran..."
"this is a stunning bike trip on the Noto Penninsula of Japan. It is so quiet..."
"The trip overall was excellent and better than expected. Was able to learn and..."
Japan Classics - 10 Days
"An expertly planned tour of Japan, with excellent hotels, very good food, and..."
Land of the Rising Sun
"I had an amazing time on this trip. It was a great group of people of mixed..."
"Best Freaking Tour Guide Ever!!!!! For over a decade I have been using tour..."
"Incredible tour all around. Tom was a fantastic guide and helped make this..."
Backroads of Japan
15 day discovery tour through Tokyo, Kawaguchiko, Kyoto and 4 other destinations in Japan
Ancient & Modern Japan
14 day train & rail tour through Kyoto, Nara, Hiroshima and 8 other destinations in Japan
"My Topdeck experience was phenomenal. The trip was extremely well organized and..."
Japan Highlights 8D/7N
"Our recent trip to Japan was just fantastic - well organized by Bamba..."
Mt Fuji & the Japanese Alps
13 day discovery tour through Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya and 7 other destinations in Japan and 1 other destination in 1 other country
- Pay your respects to the goddess of the mountain before climbing Mount Fuji.
- Take a bike trip to Kyoto to marvel at the ancient shrines, raked pebble gardens and the Geisha district.
- Travel by train through the Japanese Alps where you’ll have the chance to taste the local rice wine.
- Drink warm sake in an igloo ice bar after a day on the slopes of Niseko.
- Cheer on the sumo wrestlers before singing away at karaoke bar.
- Visit a sushi master in the neon-lit, pulsing city of Tokyo.
- Take part in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony under a blooming Sakura tree during the Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Go windsurfing destination before climbing the Omaezaki lighthouse for a magnificent view of the Pacific Ocean.
- Tipping is not done in Japan…..anywhere! Service-people are paid a living wage.
- Japanese currency is called Yen. Carry at least 20,000 yen in cash with you. Many establishments don’t accept credit cards.
- Water is safe to drink. You can refill at any public fountain without worry.
- Language can be a challenge. Carry a notepad with you to write down what you want, or even draw it if need be.
- Don’t leave Japan without some stationary, green tea and a pair of Geta wooden shoes.
- Pack layers so you’ll be prepared. Be sure your socks are in good shape! You’ll need to remove you shoes quite often to go inside.
- Manners are very important in Japan. The polite greeting in Japan is the bow.
- Imitate the bows you receive – don’t overbow or ignore the greeting.
- Japan has around 5.5 million vending machines. You can find them on almost every block.
Japan Tours & Trips Reviews
"I took the "Japan Express" 9-day tour with G Adventures with my mother in May 2016, and we enjoyed ourselves immensely! ..."Japan Express: Osaka to Tokyo
"I expected the tour to be pretty basic and flexible given the price that I paid and tour description. This suited me as ..."Japan Express
"It's a very pleasure trip. The guide and driver were very professional and thoughtful. For the major visit sites the vi..."Japan Cherry Blossom Tour - Essence of Spring (from Osaka to Tokyo)
"This was a great tour. Guides were friendly and knowledgeable. Everything ran on time and I loved that it was a small ..."Anime Lover's Dream - Anime Japan Tour 9 Days
"this is a stunning bike trip on the Noto Penninsula of Japan. It is so quiet and rural - tNot the Japan you imagine. the..."Japan Biking
"The trip overall was excellent and better than expected. Was able to learn and experience Japanese culture in a way, I w..."Discover Japan