Iceland Tours & Trips
A synonym for adventure to every traveller who chooses to take a trip to Iceland, this destination boasts with geothermal hot springs, volcanoes, glaciers and breathtaking waterfalls. Our enticing Iceland tour packages offer unique experiences. Book our Iceland Northern Lights tour and gaze at these celestial wonders, or take one of the Golden Circle tours. Are you a sea life lover? Then you cannot miss our whale watching adventure! Book your holidays and travel to the unique Iceland.
117 trips through Iceland with 124 reviews
6 Day Around Iceland Adventure
"I had the greatest time! We got to see so much of Iceland and our tour guide..."
Land of the Northern Lights - 5 days
"I just returned back from the Northern Lights 5 day tour, it was fantastic! I..."
"Absolutely fantastic trip not only because of the carefully planned itinerary..."
Northern Lights & Glacier Lagoons - 5 days
"Yes it was what I expected. It's not a glam tour, and you do have some long..."
5 day Akureyri Local Highlights & Northern Lights
"I was completely satisfied with my tour company, Saga Travel. They initiated..."
"I went on Trafalgar's Ultimate Iceland trip. It was amazingly great and what..."
Best of Iceland
"Iceland was on my bucket list for many years. I was finally able to tick it off..."
"I was extremely satisfied with Carpe Mundo! Mero and his staff were nothing but..."
6 Day Summer Package
"The 6 day Arctic Adventure Tours were really impressive and cover a lot of..."
Trekking in Iceland
"Best guide! Friendly. Intelligent. Helpful. Made it a wonderful experience!..."
8 day discovery tour through Keflavik, Reykjavik, Snaefellsnes and 15 other destinations in Iceland
Cycle Southern Iceland
8 day bicycle tour through Reykjavik, Selfoss, Seljalandsfoss and 8 other destinations in Iceland
Northern Lights Escape
"Iceland is a beautiful country in its own right. I saw and photographed..."
Iceland Winter Adventure
"My Solo travellers trip to Iceland at the begin of February 2016 was superb!..."
Scenic Photography Tour in Iceland
"Along with clients from my Photo School, I have recently completed two..."
- Enjoy a therapeutic soak in the steaming aqua waters of the geothermal hot springs at Blue Lagoon.
- Ride the surefooted Icelandic horse, across moss covered lava fields. Explore caverns and saunter past peculiar ice candles as you go lava tubing in the dimmest depths of Raufarholshellir.
- Sail past marvelously glinting icebergs as your boat makes its way across the Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon.
- Go snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of Silfra Lake at Thingvellir National Park and peek into the underwater fissure separating the North Atlantic and Eurasian tectonic plates.
- Discover the watery wonders of the awe-inspiring double waterfalls at Gullfoss and feel the excitement as you go river rafting on Hvita River.
- Hike across the icy Solheimajokull Glacier and attempt to climb its ice walls.
- Watch humpback whales, porpoises and dolphins at play on a whale watching trip, off the coast of Reykjavik.
- Arrive in the darkest winter months to witness the uncanny light show of Aurora Borealis.
- Visitors making purchases worth ISK4000 or more can claim a partial refund of VAT when they produce the receipt at the airport.
- Some museums are operational only in the summer months so check with your tour guide before you plan a visit.
- Use sunglasses and sunscreen for protection against the harshness of the northern sun reflected off snow and ice.
- Use adequate moisturizer and a special hand cream as the cold dry air, dust and wind can crack exposed skin.
- Avoid getting exhausted when out hiking and cycling as this may be a sign of hypothermia. Seek shelter and get a foil space blanket if you get any symptoms.
- Children need to be carefully supervised due to the lack of barriers and warning signs at hot springs, waterfalls, cliffs and crevices.
- Remember to follow the highest hygiene protocol at swimming pool change rooms to avoid annoying the locals.
- Try and attend the Icelandic Airwaves Musical Festival in October, Gay Pride Festival in August or Beer Day in March.
Iceland Tours & Trips Reviews
"My trip to Iceland was part of my bucket list for many years which I was able to tick off last year. I was astonished during the trip when I saw the beauty of the place. I absolutely recommend this G Adventure trip to anyone who wants to experience Iceland."Best of Iceland
"Iceland was more than what I had hoped for. I joined the tour operated by funtravel.is and we had so much fun as our tour guide took us to some of the most fascinating places. We were given time to explore on most days but on some days we felt a bit rushed. We stayed on farms and guest houses with shared bathrooms mostly in the middle of nowhere but we still had a good time."Iceland Discovery
"I have been to two Thirsty Swagman tour and had an amazingly good time. I made friends and the tour was worth every penny."Nordic Rock