Best New Zealand Tours
Find the right tour for you through New Zealand, Australia/Oceania. We’ve got 221 tours going to New Zealand, starting from just 5 days in length, and the longest tour is 35 days. The most popular month to go is March, which has the most number of tour departures.
August 2015 (37)
September 2015 (25)
October 2015 (24)
November 2015 (57)
December 2015 (118)
January 2016 (123)
up to 3 days (27)
up to 7 days (72)
up to 10 days (37)
up to 2 weeks (35)
up to 3 weeks (28)
up to 4 weeks (19)
1 month+ (3)
Starting from City
Ending in City
Find your perfect tour by using these filters!
Select one or more values to start
- Bungee jump off the Kawarau Bridge before taking a jet boat through the Shotover Canyon.
- Take a helicopter flight before starting your ice climbing tour.
- Swim with friendly and playful New Zealand Fur Seals.
- Go crocodile biking on Wellington's waterfront before hitting a café by the market.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Christchurch cityscape high above the valley in your gondola.
- Boat through the Waitomo Glowworm Caves which are naturally illuminated by thousands of glowworms.
- Discover the ‘finest walk in the world’. Marvel at the mountain peaks, sheer canyons and majestic waterfalls of the Milford Track.
- Learn about the ancient Maori culture while enjoying a hāngi dinner and a traditional dance concert.
- English and Maori are the official languages of New Zealand but Kiwi Slang is what you’ll remember.
- The official currency is the New Zealand dollar. Debit/ATM machines are everywhere but credit cards are handy for larger purchases.
- Don’t leave New Zealand without jade, Swanndri clothing and glass art.
- Tip in the neighbourhood of 10-15% but try and be discreet. .
- It’s possible to experience all four seasons in the span of 24 hours. Be prepared with layers and good walking shoes. No need to worry about dressing up at all, it’s a very casual country.
- Cuisine is influenced by the native Maori, Europe and Asia. Drinking water amongst the purest in the world.
- Be sure to try a L&P soft drink which is traditionally made by mixing lemon juice with carbonated mineral water from the town of Paeroa.
- The Kea, a bird native to New Zealand, is known for pulling windscreen wipers off cars and eating the strips of rubber from windows.
'Sweet as' South
"My New Zealand tour was memorable because of Isobel, the tour guide. I did not know what to expect on my Contiki tour but as it turned out, Isobel made it wonderful."
'Sweet as' South (End Wellington)
"The New Zealand experience was fascinating. There isin't anything not to like about New Zealand, it is an awesome country with beautiful sceneries, the people were amazing and the food and drinks were superb. Our tour guide (Isobel) did a fantastic job as she knew all the best places, encouraged us to do something bit different or scary (like a bungy jump) and her good taste in music kept us going in the mornings if we were feeling a bit worse for wear after a night out. I highly recommend this New Zealand tour."
Northern Choice (Auckland to Christchurch)
"This New Zealand tour was amazing. I made some good friends during the travel and what made the tour enjoyable was the tour guide (Isobel), she was very informative and helpful as well as hilarious and fun to be around. I highly recommend this New Zealand tour to family and friends and will definitely do another one."
'Sweet as' South (Start Wellington)
"I had a once in a lifetime experience in New Zealand. The tour wouldn't have been the same without Isobel Needham - the best tour guide in the world. She has great knowledge about the places we visited and she also entertained the group. I have met some fantastic people on the tour and some became my friends for life."
Sun & Steam
"The Sun and Stream New Zealand tour was memorable. This unforgettable experience was made possible by the amazing tour guide. I would not think twice in booking another tour."
Grand Kiwi (ex. Auckland) 2015-16
"I had an awesome time in my New Zealand trip. The crew on the tour were fantastic (Lana - the tour leader and Lance - the driver). They made sure that we have a smooth, fun and memorable travel experience. I also made some friends with the awesome people on the tour and will definitely return to New Zealand."