New Zealand Tours & Trips
Pursue adventure by choosing one of our New Zealand tour packages. Select a kiwi tour and get to know the culture of the place, or go backpacking and witness the mesmerizing scenery in the Fiordland National Park. Designed to suit any pocket and taste, our appealing New Zealand package deals will feed your thirst for adventure, whether you visit the North or the South Island. Go parasailing, jet boating or glacier walking to get the most out of your New Zealand vacation.
234 trips through New Zealand with 379 reviews
Southern Explorer (ex. Christchurch)
"Amazing South Island tour! Fabulous group and top deck guide and driver! Wish I'd..."
'Sweet as' South
"Such a fantastic trip. New Zealand is beautiful 24/7 and we enjoyed so many wonderful..."
Stray Journeys - Beetham (North Island)
"I was on the Stray Winter Tour from 05 May to 12 May 2016. Our driver, Nat, was great...."
South Island Lick Tour
"Mike Hygemann (Hygi) is an exceptionally talented & knowledgable Guide, who clearly..."
Stray Journeys - Batten (North Island)
"The experience was amazing in the north island and managed to see a lot of things..."
New Zealand–Best of the North Island
"I think it's sad that I only had the option to do the north Island of New-Zealand,..."
Northern Explorer (ex. Auckland)
"Awesome experience, gave us a good taste of the north island. Definitely recommend..."
Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic
"Great and everyone was awesome and the places too"
'Sweet as' South (Reverse)
"#contikisusie for MVP"
North Island Adventure Tour
"We went on a seven day tour of the North Island of New Zealand. My husband and I..."
Contrasts of New Zealand Summer
"All are well arranged, but need much more time to spend the designated tour areas...."
Wild West from Queenstown - top rated by National Geographic
"Trip was fantastic. Better than expected. Well organised and operated"
Otago Rail Trail Classic
5 day bicycle tour through Christchurch, Lake Tekapo, Clyde and 8 other destinations in New Zealand
Best of Southern Alps Trek
6 day hiking & trekking tour through Christchurch, Lake Tekapo, Mount Cook and 4 other destinations in New Zealand
Highlights of New Zealand
"Our tour guide Vicki was excellent! She went above and beyond what would be considered..."
- 10 destinations in New Zealand
- age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- starts/ ends in
- Auckland / Christchurch
- tour type
- Discovery tour in New Zealand
- G Adventures
- price per day
- Experience an adrenalin rush as you indulge in a wide range of exciting activities such as skydiving and bungee jumping in Queenstown.
- Enjoy captivating fine art performances and experience the traditional ‘hongi’ greeting at an authentic Maori village in Rotorua.
- Explore an intriguing geothermal phenomenon of boiling mud pools and shooting geysers against the craggy backdrop of Rotorua.
- Hike across the volcanic terrain of the Tongariro National Park for an unforgettable glimpse of emerald crater lakes, cold mountain springs and active craters.
- Spend a relaxing afternoon sipping delicious wine at a vineyard in Nelson.
- Snorkel, swim and sail around the Bay of Islands, an archipelago of 144 sun kissed islands.
- Discover the remarkable beauty of spectacular waterfalls, snow-capped mountains and dramatic fjords as you make your way across Milford Sound fjord.
- Marvel in mysterious subterranean caves, underground rivers and thousands of glow worms at Waitomo.
- Carry plenty of water and sun block while venturing outdoors since the sun is much stronger here than in the Northern Hemisphere.
- Respect Maori culture by not sitting on tables or putting your hat on them. Further, avoid eating or drinking when inside a wharenui (meeting place).
- You can safely use the word ‘kiwi’ while referring to New Zealanders. They don’t consider it to be an offensive nickname.
- Eat your food only after it has been blessed by the Maori. Your tour guide will give you an idea of traditions and customs before you visit the tribes.
- Be careful not to criticize the All Blacks; New Zealand’s favourite rugby team.
- If you’re wrapping a gift, avoid using the color red as it’s considered a taboo here.
- Cafes and restaurants usually levy an additional service charge of 10% on statutory holidays.
- Avoid making the ‘V’ sign to indicate victory.
New Zealand Tours & Trips Reviews
"My New Zealand tour was memorable because of Isobel, the tour guide. I did not know what to expect on my Contiki tour but as it turned out, Isobel made it wonderful."'Sweet as' South
"The New Zealand experience was fascinating. There isin't anything not to like about New Zealand, it is an awesome country with beautiful sceneries, the people were amazing and the food and drinks were superb. Our tour guide (Isobel) did a fantastic job as she knew all the best places, encouraged us to do something bit different or scary (like a bungy jump) and her good taste in music kept us going in the mornings if we were feeling a bit worse for wear after a night out. I highly recommend this New Zealand tour."'Sweet as' South (End Wellington)
"This New Zealand tour was amazing. I made some good friends during the travel and what made the tour enjoyable was the tour guide (Isobel), she was very informative and helpful as well as hilarious and fun to be around. I highly recommend this New Zealand tour to family and friends and will definitely do another one."Northern Choice (Auckland to Christchurch - until Sept