USA Tours & Trips
Dreaming of an evening promenade on the Golden Gate Bridge or maybe just roaming through the streets of New York? Enjoy a USA vacation and choose from an enticing diversity of tours. Chase adventure by hiking through the Grand Canyon with one of our train tours or enjoy the sceneries along the historic Route 66 with one of our bus tours. Explore the USA tour packages we provide and book the one that suits your personality.
250+ trips through USA with 504 reviews
National Parks Tour 3 Days
"We went on this tour in 2015 and I have never forgotten it. I couldn't pick my..."
7 Day Southwest Highlights National Parks Camping Tour from Las Vegas - Zion, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon
"My wife and I went on the 7 day southwest national parks tour. We had a great..."
Canyons And Indian Lands (hotel)
"The tour was excellent, very well thought out itinerary, outstanding leader..."
Western Express Northbound
"Although it was a quick tour we were able to pack alot into the tour. We had a..."
"The trip was such an amazing thing to experience. Everything ran smoothly and..."
"It was a nice experience and the guide was very..."
"One of the interesting and lovely place for..."
Los Angeles to San Francisco Express
8 day discovery tour through Los Angeles, Joshua Tree NP, Lake Havasu City and 5 other destinations in USA
"This was my first contiki tour and the first time travelling solo. The tour was..."
Las Vegas to Los Angeles
"I recently travelled on the Comfort Las Vegas to Los Angeles Intrepid tour - it..."
Grand Canyon Rafting
"Well organised and very professionally operated. The guides were great.Always..."
New York, Chicago and Miami City Tour
"This tour is just fantastic. Don’t miss it out! Starting in wonderful New..."
San Francisco to Las Vegas
"It was a very fun trip from San Francisco to Las Vegas, I got to visit 4..."
National Parks Wonders Summer
"One of the best tours I have ever been on. My husband and my parents all were..."
- 12 destinations in USA
- age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- starts/ ends in
- Salt Lake City / Rapid City
- tour type
- Wildlife tour in USA
- price per day
Elvis & the Southern Sounds
"Great experience of seeing Tupelo/Memphis/Gracelands/Nashville with excellent..."
- Walk beside massive stone spires and flat top mesas that guard Monument Valley’s desolate landscape.
- Hop into a helicopter to get a bird’s eye view of the stunning depth and eternal beauty of the Grand Canyon.
- Pay your respects to the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley, at his gravesite and charming home in Memphis.
- Get your feet tapping to the sounds of jazzy blues in the French Quarter area of New Orleans.
- Breathe in the addictive aroma of scintillating Californian wines in the world-famous wine growing region of Napa Valley.
- Hike across the sprawling wilderness of the Denali National Park and spy on grizzly bears, moose and caribou.
- Discover world class museums, opulent shopping opportunities and lively entertainment and nightlife in the skyscraper Mecca of New York.
- Dance the hula, dig into a traditional Luau feast or cool off in the waters of the Pacific Ocean that surrounds the tropical island paradise of Hawaii.
- Tipping is very much a part of the culture in the US so check with your guide if you’re confused on how much to pay.
- When you’re wine tasting in Napa Valley, remember to see, swirl, smell, taste and savour the wine.
- It is illegal to smoke at bars, clubs, malls and other public spaces in Washington, New York City, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco, DC etc.
- Stay on the left while cycling or walking along designated tracks inside national parks.
- Stay hydrated and wear used hiking shoes to avoid getting blisters on your feet while on a Grand Canyon hike.
- For a little variety in cuisine try some reindeer sausage in Talkeetna, Alaska
- Whether it’s deep sea diving or snorkelling with sea turtles, try at least one adventure activity in Hawaii.
USA Tours & Trips Reviews
""California Calling was a great introduction of the West Coast. Yosemite and Grand Canyon was breath-taking. I also loved partying in Las Vegas but San Francisco was my favourite city though.California Calling 2015-16
You spend quite a time on the road but there is so much to see while you're on the road, after all it was no problem at all.
Our tour guide did a great job. She was good fun, always partying with us but at the same time very helpful in any way. I had a great time and recommend everyone to visit California once in a lifetime.""
"I had a breathtaking tour in Yosemite and Grand Canyon which was a great introduction of the West Coast. My favorite city was San Francisco but I also loved partying in Las Vegas. It was no problem even if you spend quite a time on the road because there is so much to see. Our tour guide did a fantastic job. She was good fun, always partying with us but at the same time very helpful in any way. I had a great time in California and would recommend this once in a lifetime experience."Canyons And Indian Lands (hotel)
"I would recommend this tour if you want to explore Texas. During my trip, we had a smaller group of 8 and the group was between 21 to 60 years old from across Europe / UK & Australia. There was a mix of cities, national park and cowboy country. The trip was perfect and I loved all the little stops along the way. I'd definitely recommend Grand America/Intrepid tour for the mix of ages, flexibility for meals, stops, and other activities."Texas Ranger