South America Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the South America. With 1730 trips visiting places such as Peru and Argentina, the tours range in length from 3 up to 217 days. The most popular time to visit the South America is October, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through South America with 1,545 reviews
Rio to Lima Adventure
"This trip was the best trip I've ever been on, from the locations to the CEO's..."
Quito To Rio (15 Weeks) Kingdoms & Carnivals
"My first overland trip, and did not disappoint. Four months on the road in..."
Rio To Quito (15 Weeks) Kingdoms & Carnivals
"This tour is 15 weeks of mixed weather, mixed altitude, mixed areas such as..."
South America in Depth (21 destinations)
"Had a great guide throughout. Loved the way you use local guides. Loved the..."
South America Highlights (from Lima to Rio de Janeiro)
"I can't ask for a better way of seeing South America. Tucan and the tour leader..."
South America Highlights (from Rio de Janeiro to Lima)
"Trip of a lifetime . Great way to South America. First trip with Tucan but..."
South American Panorama
Lima to Buenos Aires Adventure
35 day in-depth cultural tour through Lima, Reserva Nacional De Paracas, Nazca and 15 other destinations in 4 different countries
Buenos Aires to Rio Unplugged
"So many big highlights with a diverse itinerary. Loved..."
Best of South America Summer
"Tour Director was excellent, could not fault him. Everything ran like clockwork..."
Chile, Argentina & Brazil
"Thoroughly enjoyed it.The bus between santiago and mendoza was comfortable but..."
Salta (Argentina), Atacama Dessert (Chile) & Uyuni Salt Flats (Bolivia)
"This trip is an experience of a lifetime. Starting from Argentina going trough..."
Best of South America - Over 55's adventure
23 day adventure tour through Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, Lima and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia Season
19 day polar / arctic / antartica cruise tour through Ushuaia, Stanley, South Georgia Island and 4 other destinations in 4 different countries
- 8 destinations in 4 countries
- age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- starts/ ends in
- Ushuaia / Ushuaia
- tour type
- Polar / Arctic / Antartica Cruise tour in Latin America
- Exodus Travels
- price per day
Best of Peru (from Lima to La Paz)
"Loved Peru so much!! Ali J was a fantastic leader - I learnt so much about the..."
- Watch the early morning sunrays illuminate the mystical temples, in the lost Inca kingdom of Macha Picchu, Peru.
- Wake up to the cries of chattering birds and monkeys, in Ecuador’s steamy Amazon jungle near Quito.
- Watch giant condors performing breathtaking aerial balancing acts, in the blue Andean mountains at the Torres del Paine National Park, in Chile.
- Step into a 4WD and traverse the eerie, desolate Salar de Uyuni salt flats in Bolivia.
- Try and spot blue butterflies as they flit by in the misty spray of the spectacular Iguazu Falls, which straddles the Argentinean and Brazil borders.
- Soak up the sun, hit the night clubs and indulge in hedonistic pleasures at the pulsating Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
- Celebrate the joie de vivre, that is amply evident in any of Buenos Aires’ French style cafes and decadent tango bars.
- Wander around thought-provoking megalith sculptures and forgotten burial chambers, at the Parque Arqueologico in Columbia.
- You can head to vantage points on Montserrate Mountain, for a panoramic view of Bogota, Columbia’s capital city.
- Be prepared for a bit of a trek when you visit Angel Falls, the world’s highest waterfalls in the Canaima National Park, Venezuela.
- Sample exotic food such as grilled blood sausage (morcilla), or tasty Argentinean beef accompanied by delicious chimichurri sauce.
- Go ahead and practise your samba moves with local performers, when you’re in bustling Rio de Janeiro.
- While in Bolivia, shop for vibrant lucky charms, protective talismans and woollen scarves made from alpaca and llama wool.
- Learn a few words in Spanish such as ‘Hola’ for ‘Hello’, and ‘Gracias’ for ‘Thank you’.
- Taste spicy Peruvian food, such as ‘ceviche’ (raw fish marinated in hot chili pepper and lime juice).
- For a really good time, attend a favela funk party in one of Rio’s downtown neighbourhoods, such as Lapa.
South America Tours & Trips Reviews
"This trip was the best trip I've ever been on, from the locations to the CEO's to the ther group members, amazing all ar..."Rio to Lima Adventure
"My first overland trip, and did not disappoint. Four months on the road in South America with a fantastic group and gre..."Quito To Rio (15 Weeks) Kingdoms & Carnivals
"This tour is 15 weeks of mixed weather, mixed altitude, mixed areas such as cities and national parks, beaches and mount..."Rio To Quito (15 Weeks) Kingdoms & Carnivals
"Had a great guide throughout. Loved the way you use local guides. Loved the small groups instead of big buses. Would lov..."South America in Depth (21 destinations)
"I can't ask for a better way of seeing South America. Tucan and the tour leader was fantastic. I couldn't ask for more..."South America Highlights (from Lima to Rio de Janeiro)
"Trip of a lifetime . Great way to South America. First trip with Tucan but highly recommend. Did Nasca/Ballestas Isl..."South America Highlights (from Rio de Janeiro to Lima)