South America Tours & Trips
Book a South American tour and dance to Cuban rhythms, join in the magic of Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, or trek the Andes and marvel at the beauty of the natural sceneries that will reveal themselves to you. Discover incredible tour packages and witness first hand the beauties of South America.
250+ trips through South America with 1,524 reviews
Rio to Lima Adventure
"This trip was the best trip I've ever been on, from the locations to the CEO's to..."
South America Highlights (from Lima to Rio de Janeiro)
"I can't ask for a better way of seeing South America. Tucan and the tour leader was..."
South America Highlights (from Rio de Janeiro to Lima)
"Trip of a lifetime . Great way to South America. First trip with Tucan but highly..."
South American Panorama
Lima to Buenos Aires Adventure
35 day in-depth cultural tour through Lima, Reserva Nacional De Paracas, Nazca and 15 other destinations in 4 different countries
Buenos Aires to Rio Unplugged
"So many big highlights with a diverse itinerary. Loved It!"
Buenos Aires to Rio Journey
"Amazing tour! Saw the main highlights I wanted to see in South America and many surprises..."
Best of South America 12 Days
"I enjoyed my travels through South America immensely. Here are some notes of mine..."
Chile, Argentina & Brazil
"Thoroughly enjoyed it.The bus between santiago and mendoza was comfortable but there..."
Best of South America Summer
"Tour Director was excellent, could not fault him. Everything ran like clockwork and..."
Best of South America - Over 55's adventure
23 day adventure tour through Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, Lima and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
20 days in Peru - Wander Through the Incan World
"I was lucky enough to be part of FNEZ's inaugural trip to Peru. I had high expectations..."
Salta (Argentina), Atacama Desert (Chile) & Uyuni Salt Flats (Bolivia)
"This trip is an experience of a lifetime. Starting from Argentina going trough Chile..."
Amazon & Inca Adventure
"The entire experience exceeded our expectations but without a doubt the highlight..."
"Had a great time, Paolo was a great guide. Highly recommended."
- Watch the early morning sunrays illuminate the mystical temples, in the lost Inca kingdom of Macha Picchu, Peru.
- Wake up to the cries of chattering birds and monkeys, in Ecuador’s steamy Amazon jungle near Quito.
- Watch giant condors performing breathtaking aerial balancing acts, in the blue Andean mountains at the Torres del Paine National Park, in Chile.
- Step into a 4WD and traverse the eerie, desolate Salar de Uyuni salt flats in Bolivia.
- Try and spot blue butterflies as they flit by in the misty spray of the spectacular Iguazu Falls, which straddles the Argentinean and Brazil borders.
- Soak up the sun, hit the night clubs and indulge in hedonistic pleasures at the pulsating Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
- Celebrate the joie de vivre, that is amply evident in any of Buenos Aires’ French style cafes and decadent tango bars.
- Wander around thought-provoking megalith sculptures and forgotten burial chambers, at the Parque Arqueologico in Columbia.
- You can head to vantage points on Montserrate Mountain, for a panoramic view of Bogota, Columbia’s capital city.
- Be prepared for a bit of a trek when you visit Angel Falls, the world’s highest waterfalls in the Canaima National Park, Venezuela.
- Sample exotic food such as grilled blood sausage (morcilla), or tasty Argentinean beef accompanied by delicious chimichurri sauce.
- Go ahead and practise your samba moves with local performers, when you’re in bustling Rio de Janeiro.
- While in Bolivia, shop for vibrant lucky charms, protective talismans and woollen scarves made from alpaca and llama wool.
- Learn a few words in Spanish such as ‘Hola’ for ‘Hello’, and ‘Gracias’ for ‘Thank you’.
- Taste spicy Peruvian food, such as ‘ceviche’ (raw fish marinated in hot chili pepper and lime juice).
- For a really good time, attend a favela funk party in one of Rio’s downtown neighbourhoods, such as Lapa.
South America Tours & Trips Reviews
"I had the absolute best time on this tour. There was 15 other like minded travellers"Rio to Lima Adventure
"I can't ask for a better way of seeing South America. Tucan and the tour leader was"South America Highlights (from Lima to Rio de Janeiro)
"Trip of a lifetime . Great way to South America. First trip with Tucan but highly"South America Highlights (from Rio de Janeiro to Lima)
"asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsadf"South American Panorama
"Before that tour I had some doubts if it's worth the money, especially when someone"Buenos Aires to Rio Unplugged
"Amazing tour! Saw the main highlights I wanted to see in South America and many surprises"Buenos Aires to Rio Journey