Ireland Tours & Trips
A trip to Ireland, a land of fantasy where fairies and leprechauns run free, is sure to be an unforgettable one. Our adventure tours will take you on a walk through the magnificent Cliffs of Moher and through the vibrant streets of Dublin. Kiss the famous Blarney Stone and explore the Wicklow countryside by taking one of our bus tours. Discover our Ireland vacation packages and get to experience the Irish spirit for a few unforgettable days.
95 trips through Ireland with 79 reviews
Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
"Shamrocker Tour Celtic Rocker (Dorm) This 5 day Celtic rocker tour was a good..."
Ultimate 7 day Tour of Ireland
"The Overland Ireland trip was a really great experience. First, the opportunity..."
Best of Ireland
"The best part of our Ireland trip was our guide, Bernard. He knows Ireland, and..."
7 Day Treasure Ireland Tour
"A wonderful small group tour that includes loads of history, laughs and..."
"Was a very good tour but it would have been better if the evening meals were..."
5 Day Spectacular South and West Tour
"Had the most fantastic week with these guys: could not have asked for a better..."
"Just returned from a 10 day "Emerald Isle" tour of Ireland and had a terrific..."
8 Day 'wild Irish Rover' Adventure Tour Of Ireland
"This was my second tour with Vagabond, both times with the 8 day Wild Irish..."
Southern Rocker (Dorm)
"This trip was beyond awesome add I would highly recommend it to everyone! Kim..."
Ireland Coast 2 Coast
"Amazing experience. Erin was very helpful and had a lot of knowledge to..."
Irish Explorer - 7 Days
"My mother and I had a great time. The driver was awesome and the tour guide..."
"Toured late Sept 2016. We had an awesome bunch of people on this trip very well..."
"It was the most amazing..."
7 Day 'world Tour Of Ireland
"This tour went above and beyond my expectations. Our tour guide, Dee, was a..."
6 Day Tour 'to The Edge Of The World'
"Similar route to "Edge of the World," but private: We are so glad that we chose..."
- Go sea kayaking, and meet the famous dolphin “Fungie” in Dingle Bay.
- Try rock climbing at the Dalkey Quarry, in Dublin.
- See Belfast's political murals on a 'Famous Black Cab' tour, before visiting the Titanic Museum.
- Try your hand at SUPing (Stand Up Paddling) along what is known as Ireland's amazon river, the Lough Gill.
- Immerse yourself in a Victorian seaweed bath, at Enniscrone.
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin to see how this dark beer is made, before hitting a pub to enjoy some traditional Irish music.
- Visit Blarney Castle, where you can kiss the Blarney Stone and hopefully gain the ‘gift of the gab’.
- Muster the courage to cross the famous 'Carrick-a-Rede' rope bridge before taking in the Giant’s Causeway, a famous natural oddity made up of around 40 000 interlocking basalt columns.
- English and Irish (Gaeilge) are the two official languages in Ireland, but in Northern Ireland you’ll also hear Ullans.
- The sun will shine eventually, but be prepared for rain. Bring layers, rain gear and good walking/hiking shoes.
- The currency used in the Republic of Ireland is the Euro, while Northern Ireland’s currency is the Pound Sterling.
- Be sure to bring home some Irish whiskey, a Claddagh ring and some Arun sweaters.
- Ask for a “blackcurrant and water” on one of your pub visits. This pinkish-purple beverage will only set you back a few Euros.
- There isn’t a strong tipping culture in Ireland, but it’s common to leave 10% at restaurants and for taxis.
- Don’t leave Ireland without trying some fish and chips. Tap water is safe to drink in Ireland, but the Irish will tell you whiskey
goes down just as easy.
- The “Guinness Book of World Records” was created by Guinness brewery employees.
Ireland Tours & Trips Reviews
"During my trip to Ireland, I chose to go with Vagabond and the tour was a mix of wonderful experiences with a few set backs. The accommodations were a delight and in perfect locations as well as the complimentary breakfast which surpassed my expectations. Our tour guides was estremely knowledgeable, accommodating and fun to be with. I was impressed by that we were never dumped in gift shops and tourist traps. There were a few set backs which disappointed me during the tour. The Land Rover was uncomfortable with only one good seat in the front and the long drive everyday was something I didn't like. We also never got a chance to do all activities in the itinerary and instead did all the strenuous one and we didn't have free time to explore on our own. Overall, I learned that a tour is still a tour no matter how you dress it up."8 Day 'wild Irish Rover' Adventure Tour Of Ireland
"The best way to see Ireland was joining this trip. Everything about it was amazing, from the hostels to the local guide who was very knowledgeable. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. It was tour that was worth every penny."Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
"We had a great Ireland vacation coupled with the best Irish weather. We climbed for a few hours but the view from the top was worth it. I will definitely come back and do this trip over again."Ultimate 7 day Tour of Ireland