This story was created in partnership with: G Adventures
Ready to reconnect with our planet through authentic, active adventures? See the world with G Adventures.
Explore North America’s spectacular national parks. Sample local delicacies on a culinary tour through Southeast Asia. Immerse yourself in the colorful cultures of Latin America. And enjoy unique, enriching experiences everywhere. Discover all this and more on a trip with G Adventures. Real people. Real adventures.
Now, let’s dive a little deeper into why G Adventures should be your go-to operator as you return to travel.
Travel solo among friends
If you’re ready to see the world but can’t find the perfect travel buddy to keep you company and help you plan, then leave it all to G Adventures. Their small-group trips are solo traveler-friendly. In fact, you won’t have to pay for a single supplement because you’ll get placed with an awesome, same-sex roommate. At the end of the day, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: freedom and flexibility, without ever feeling alone.
So, whether you want to travel in a group for added safety or just love to meet new people from all over the world, G Adventures is your go-to operator. Small groups; big adventures.
Travel on: A trip with G Adventures
Top trips for solo travelers
- The Golden Triangle tour has something special for everyone. Stand before the dazzling Taj Mahal, explore the vibrant streets of New Delhi, and discover the beautiful pink city of Jaipur.
- From camping under the stars in the Okavango Delta to spotting the Big Five on safari, an Africa trip is bucket-list material. So, add the Botswana and Falls Overland: Wildlife Walks & Safari Drives to yours.
- How would you like to visit Flamingo Lagoon, hike the Sierra Negra volcano, and snorkel with turtles or even penguins? Go on the Galápagos Island Hopping with Quito trip for the experience of a lifetime!
Enjoy active adventures
If you like to get your heart pumping and appreciate the beauty of seeing a popular place from a new perspective, then you’ll love active adventures! After all, there’s nothing quite like that feeling of reaching the mountain peak or experiencing a whole new world under the sea.
Choose from the incredible adventures waiting just off the beaten path, in some of the most extraordinary places on Earth. For example, head to the water in Southeast Asia to get a taste of the top dive sites on the planet. Go on a backpacking adventure in Yellowstone National Park – just remember that while you may be the only human for miles, there’s a good chance you’ll meet some of the local furry, feathered, and scaly residents. Or, try any number of exciting activities like whitewater rafting, paragliding, windsurfing, and snowboarding.
No matter what you decide to do, one thing is certain: You’ll make epic memories that’ll stay with you long after the endorphin rush has ended.
The best active adventures
- From hiking along the stunning Harding Icefield to ziplining in Denali National Park, there’s no shortage of fun on the Ultimate Active Alaska trip. Grab your sporty shoes and let the adventures begin!
- Have you always dreamed of walking in the footsteps of the Incas? Well, here’s your chance! Go on the Absolute Peru trip and discover the legendary Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- True to its name, the Active Sapa Mini Adventure is a great way to experience all the highlights in just a short time. So, get ready to explore the mountain villages of Cat Cat, Tả Van, and beyond!
Travel consciously and responsibly
With their large selection of authentic trips that support local communities, G Adventures gives everyone the opportunity to travel consciously and responsibly. As a matter of fact, by choosing trips with high Ripple Scores, you ensure that your money stays in the local communities and contributes to their well-being.
In addition to this wonderful initiative, many G Adventures trips include life-enriching cultural experiences like homestays (where you can see how the locals live) or workshops. For example, you can enjoy homestays in picturesque places like the shores of Lake Titicaca, Guatemala. Moreover, you can learn about ancient art forms like basket weaving or cigar rolling, to name just a few.
But G Adventures doesn’t stop there. They also care about the environment and recognize that everyone can play a part in combating the global pollution problem. As a result, their goal is to reduce the use of single-use plastics on all of their tours. If you’d like to find out more, take a look at their Plastics Partnership Project.
G Adventures is committed to changing lives through travel. And you can help, too. Be a part of the change and adventure like never before.
Embark on the trip of a lifetime
From discovering diverse, dramatic landscapes to immersing yourself in different cultures and traditions, nothing will fill your heart quite like travel. So, why wait? See the world with G Adventures and make memories that’ll last a lifetime.
Head over to TourRadar and start planning your G Adventures trip today!