Whether your dream is to become a travel writer, you’re curious to learn more about this profession, or you’re simply a passionate traveller, the Days to Come Travel Writing Course is for you!
Written by professionals, this free course was crafted to accomplish one objective: to help beginners like you break into the world of travel writing.
Comprised of 11 comprehensive modules, various reading and writing assignments, and first-hand tips from industry insiders, you’ll learn to hone your storytelling skills, pitch publications like a pro, draft your first story, and so much more!
What you’ll learn
Here’s a glance at what the Days to Come Travel Writing Course has to offer:
- Understanding why travel writing gets under our skin
- Understanding different types of travel writing
- Writing your first draft
- Blogging and optimising your content
- Travel writing prompts
- Tips on content writing for travel websites
- Honing your work through editing and proofreading
- Marketing yourself effectively as a travel writer on social media
- Creating a personal brand
- Standing out from the crowd
- Resources for travel writers