Interested in signing up for the Days to Come Online Travel Writing Course? We’re just as excited as you are to hear this. Written by professionals, this free course is tailor-made for individuals that have always been curious about the world of travel writing and would like to learn more. If you’re an absolute newbie, this is the course for you.
Days to Come has always aspired to create a platform for diverse voices in travel. In 2019, 38% of the stories we published were written by Women of Colour.
We want to commit to amplifying melanated voices further by offering this course along with an editorial mentorship to Black, Indigenous, People of Colour.
If you are a member of the BIPOC community and have a passion for travel and writing, we want to hear from you — along with an editorial mentorship, we’ll also share your final travel essays on the Days to Come platform and with our global community of over a million globetrotters.
Join our online travel writing course
Here’s a glance at what the Days to Come Online Travel Writing Course has to offer:
- Understanding why travel writing gets under our skin
- Understanding different types of travel writing
- Writing your first draft
- Blogging and optimizing your content
- Travel writing prompts
- Tips on content writing for travel websites
- Honing your work through editing and proofreading
- Marketing yourself effectively as a travel writer on social media
- Creating a personal brand
- Standing out from the crowd
- Resources for travel writers
If you’re BIPOC and interested in the Days to Come Online Travel Writing Course and Mentorship, please send an email to editors[at]tourradar.com, with Days to Come Online Travel Writing Course and Mentorship in the subject line and 200 words about yourself and passion for travel. Closing date: July 31, 2020.
For non-BIPOC simply interested in taking our free Online Travel Writing Course, please watch this space.