Do you want to write for us?
Feel free to pitch any topic you like – as long as it’s travel related. It can be a moving personal narrative, a photo essay, an investigative story and all topics in between. We are looking for a range of well researched, quality articles (think shareable, with a personable and relatable tone). As a guideline, your submission should be between 700 and 2,000 words.
- Any previously published work will not be considered. This includes content that has appeared on other online magazines, tumblrs and your personal websites.
- Write a story that matches our style: relatable, not impersonal, knowledgeable, but not institutional, confident but not cocky and playful but not childish!
- Follow our lead and use British spelling, punctuation and terminology. Consult the University of Oxford Style Guide for more information!
- Send your finished submission as a Google Doc to: editors(at)tourradar(dot)com
- You don’t need to be experienced, you just need to be good!
Our editors are always on the prowl for new contributors and we really do appreciate (and read) every single submission we receive. That being said, we can only reply to writers who follow our rules and whose writing meets our requirements.
Psst…we’re doing a special feature and want to hear from trailblazers like you!
Know a globetrotter who’s blazing a trail or exploring the world in an inspired way? Or have you experienced something while travelling that changed the course of your life?
If so, we want to share your story! We’re looking for unique individuals to feature in our travel diaries series. In the past, we’ve told stories about a woman who got sick on a trip and discovered the world of bees, a man who travelled across the length of the world to challenge a stereotype and a photographer that’s on a mission to capture the world’s coastlines.
If you want to tell the world about a big journey, please send an email to: editors(at)tourradar(dot)com