•Five decks of guest facilities.
- Deck 3 – guest suites and doctor’s office.
- Deck 4 – guest suites.
- Deck 5 – Andrea Lounge, Harald Lounge, dining room, reception, bar, small gym (treadmills only), and Jacuzzi.
- Deck 6 – guest suites and outdoor seating.
- Deck 7 – guest suites and bridge.
• Stairs service all decks. The elevator serves decks 3 to 6.
• The bridge is available to visit most times throughout the day, contingent upon weather, security, and navigation conditions.
• Smoking is permitted only on outside decks.
All suites feature ocean views and have either two fixed twin beds or one double-bed, (single suites have a single, fixed twin) a well-appointed en suite bathroom, closets, vanity table, television, personal safe, hair dryer, assorted toiletries, and European style outlets (two round prongs) at 220 volts. There is a 110/220 volt outlet for electric shavers in the bathroom.
• Serenissima carries a fleet of Zodiacs.
• Laundry services (no dry cleaning) and a small doctor’s office are available on board. Rates are posted.
• The Euro is the currency used on board. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted for payment of shipboard accounts.
• Wi-fi access is available in public areas. Rates are posted.
Staterooms / Suites
- Category 1 single suites (304, 312, 317, and 402)
- Deck 3 suites
- Deck 4 category 3 suites
- Deck 5 category 4 suites
- Deck 6 category 5 suites
- Deck 7 suites
Range from 109 - 136 square feet and have one or two portholes. Suite 501 is 76 square feet and has a window.
The main restaurant can accommodate all guests at one seating.
• Most diets can be catered for on board, but special dietary requests must be made in advance.
• Breakfast and lunch are served buffet-style.
• Dinner is served in the main restaurant with four, a la carte courses. When weather permits, meals can also be served on deck.
• Afternoon tea is served in the lounge and coffee and tea are available between 7:00 - 11:00 pm.