Tour on this Ship
- 430 ft
- Gross Tonnage
- 26 ft
- 15 ft.
Le Champlain is currently in the process of being built, and will be completed in 2018. It will feature innovative and environment-friendly equipment, elegantly designed suites, and lounge areas that open onto the outside. All suites feature ocean views and private balconies, while public spaces include an underwater lounge, as well as a pool, outside bar and dining area, theater, single-seating dining room, panoramic lounge, sun deck, salon, and a spa and fitness room. Le Champlain will carry a fleet of Zodiacs.
• Six decks of guest facilities.
- Deck 0 (not pictured in deck plan) – Blue Eye Underwater Lounge.
- Deck 3 – guest suites, reception, main lounge, pool, outdoor bar and dining area, boutique, theater, and doctor’s office.
- Deck 4 – guest suites and restaurant.
- Deck 5 – guest suites and bridge.
- Deck 6 – guest suites, panoramic lounge, and outdoor seating.
- Deck 7 – guest suites, sun deck, salon, spa and fitness room.
• Stairs and an elevator service all decks.
• The bridge is available to visit most times throughout the day, contingent upon weather, security, and navigation conditions.
• Smoking is permitted only on outside decks.
• All suites feature ocean views and private balconies, with two twin beds that can be reconfigured into one king, a well-appointed
en suite bathroom, closets, desk, IpodTM players, small refrigerator, flat-screen TV, personal safe, hair dryer, bath robes, French toiletries,
individually controlled air-conditioning and heating, and American style outlets (two flat prongs) at 110 volts.
• Category 1, 2, 3, and 4 suites are 204 square feet and have a sliding glass door leading to a 43 square foot private balcony.
• Category 5 suites are 290 square feet and have a sliding glass door leading to a 64 square foot private balcony.
• Category 6 suites are 344 square feet and have a sliding glass door leading to a 86 square foot private balcony.
• Suites are 484 square feet and have a sliding glass door leading to a 322 square foot private balcony. The owner’s suite is the
same size as the suites and features a hot tub on the private balcony.
• Le Champlain carries a fleet of Zodiacs.
• Laundry services (no dry cleaning) and a small doctor’s office are available on board. Rates are posted.
• The Euro is the currency used on board. Traveler’s checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted for
payment of shipboard accounts.
• Wi-fi access is available throughout the ship. Rates are posted.
Staterooms / Suites
- Owner's Suite - 484 square feet
- Suite - 484 square feet
- Category 6 344 square feet
- Category 5 - 290 square feet
- Category 4 - 204 square feet
- Category 3 - 204 square feet
- Category 2 - 204 square feet
- Category 1 - 204 square feet
This ocean-view suite on Deck 6 has a sliding glass door leading to a 322-square-foot private balcony, including a private hot tub. It features two twin beds that can be reconfigured into one king, an en suite bathroom, and individually controlled air-conditioning and heating.
• The main restaurant can accommodate all guests at one seating.
• Most diets can be catered for on board, but special dietary requests must be made in advance.
• Breakfast and lunch are served buffet-style.
• Dinner is served in the main restaurant with four, a la carte courses. When weather permits, meals can also be served on deck.
• Afternoon tea is served in the lounge and coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day.