“Really Thanks to TR and Yolo Tours to make my trip successful. We are worried in starting as this is our first visit to any Asian country but now we feel very attached to India. We really starting missing to Our friendly Mr. Vikram always available for us...“
Yolo India Tours Guides
- Real India
Yolo India Tours are experts in small group tours exploring the Incredible India, a country full of mind blowing experiences. Explore with us, from the frozen Himalayas to tropical Kerala, the sacred Ganges to the sandy Thar Desert, from cities to the villages, palac...
Yolo India Tours are experts in small group tours exploring the Incredible India, a country full of mind blowing experiences. Explore with us, from the frozen Himalayas to tropical Kerala, the sacred Ganges to the sandy Thar Desert, from cities to the villages, palaces to the huts, from plane to train, heritage hotels to home stays - your experience will be beyond your imagination. We take care of the unnecessary hassles that come with travelling so you can focus on making memories to last a lifetime.Read more
21 Yolo India Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- RCRHIANNATaj Mahal, Tiger and Pink City5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 17, 2018Absolutely excellent tour. I cannot fault it and would recommend to anyone traveling to India. We were in a private group of 4, basketball to change things to …Read moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Rhianna Caffrey Thank you very much for appreciating our passion. We are happy to know you had an excellent tour with us. We believe if something is important for our guest it is important for us so changing things to suit guest liking is not an issue. We love what we do. Hope to welcome you soon in India. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours Family
- LPLeonardoIndia and Nepal Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 9, 2018I had an amazing time with the Yolo team. I did a 13 days trip to India (Golde n Triangle) and Nepal. Everything was good. The reception at the airport was very…Read moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Leonardo Picarelli Thank you for being one of our first reviewers ever for India Nepal tour. We are happy to know you liked services of our driver , local guides and and hand picked hotels in both the countries. We look forward to welcome you again. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours family
- SRsebastianBudget Golden Triangle Tour2.0 - Rather poorWritten on December 25, 2017We did budget golden triangle, 5D/4N Paid 305usd, guides were working on commision with many shops so we stop at overpriced shop at least 3 times a Day (and s…Read moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewIt is always sad to read a feedback from a guest who has had a less than satisfactory experience. This is specially so because we see the business as an option for engaging with people and making friends with people who arrive into our lives from nowhere. Our tour cost do not include the monument entrance fees and any meal other than breakfast and it is mentioned in the section of services not included in the cost . Monument entrance fees are paid separately during tour. This way you only pay for the monuments you visit. Our guide suggest restaurants to guest for other meals but it is only guest choice where to eat, about pricing yes the restaurants suggested by guide are little expensive as compare to the local restaurants because of the food quality. We prefer to take our guest to the restaurants which are hygienic and provide fresh food. On the matter of hotels we provide hotels that have been approved by past guests. Wherever possible we look for local charm as this would be a unique experience. However this does not mean that what has been appreciated with past guest would be to the liking of prospective traveler too. Upon arrival we provide printed travel itinerary and travel related documents to our every guest. During this process of giving documents we clearly mentioned the guest services included and not included in the tour to the guest. The guest did not raise any question regarding the monument fees and extra meals. It is our normal routine to call our guest to check if they are happy with services during the tour. Our representative spoke to the guest 2 times during the tour and asked the guest if they are happy with the tour. Even the guide feedback form does not show any dissatisfaction of the service provided. We deeply regret the negatives that the guest has listed and request their pardon. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours Family
- BbarbaraGolden Triangle with Varanasi5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 22, 2017A perfect way to explore India Our experience with Yolo India Tours was excellent from the beginning. The communication around …Read moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much Dear Barbara for giving us opportunity to serve you. Thank you very for recommending Yolo India Tours. We are glad to know you liked our hand picked hotels, local guides and experienced driver. Thank you for being with us and enjoying the Real India.
- LRLisaGolden Temple Amritsar - Place of Peace and Power4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 21, 2017Thanks Yolo India Tours for a great tour! Amit replied to my email enquiries very q…Read moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Lisa Thank you very much for appreciating our passion, We love what we do. Hope to welcome you soon in India.
- RRizGolden Triangle on Wheels (Indian Railways)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 19, 2017Very excellent tour.. guides and drivers Throughout were very good.. highly recommended.. Thank uYolo India Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much for appreciating our Labour of love by giving 05 star and highly recommendation. Looking forward to welcome you again in India.
- RRobynGolden Triangle on Wheels (Indian Railways)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 2, 2017Really good tour. Hotels were great. Perhaps need a rest day on the first day instead of the afternoon tours. Also in Agra the tour finished by 9:30 but the …Read moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Robyn , Thank you very much for giving us Five star. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the tour. Looking forward to welcome you again. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours family
- RERafaelGolden Triangle with Varanasi4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 30, 2017Hi. Our tour was a wonderful experience. Very well organized, very knowledgefull guides, and probably the best driver in India, Mr Sing. The food was very good …Read moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Rafael Escobar, Thank you very much for posting your kind review. We are glad that you enjoyed it all very much. many thanks for being with us and enjoying the tour and for recommending it too !
- LLorainneGolden Triangle with Varanasi5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 30, 2017Really Thanks to TR and Yolo Tours to make my trip successful. We are worried in starting as this is our first visit to any Asian country but now we feel very a…Read moreYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Lorainne , Thank you very much for giving us 5 star review. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your trip to India.
Yolo India Tours Tours
About Yolo India Tours
Yolo India Tours video
Yolo India Tours Guides
- "Human Body with a soul of traveler !!!!"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!