“It was a great experience to tour in Bhutan. Before i just heard about Bhutan being rich in biodiversity and a peaceful nation,but now i could witness it and it was all possible because of the tour package(Peaceful Bhutan Tour) provided by World Tour Pla...“
- Local Bhutan Operator
- Local guides with local knowledge
- Authentic Bhutan experience
- Special interest trips
World Tour Plan was established in 2009 by a team of true professionals equipped with years of experiences and capacity in the tourism and hospitality industry. Emblazoned with our mission of being ‘At its best for Travelers’ we endeavor to make each one of your vis...
World Tour Plan was established in 2009 by a team of true professionals equipped with years of experiences and capacity in the tourism and hospitality industry. Emblazoned with our mission of being ‘At its best for Travelers’ we endeavor to make each one of your visits a truly special one. Our tour packages are designed in such a way that through them, you get the real taste and treat of true Bhutan. We also provide special interest trips that acquaint visitors with even the minutest details of this wonderland called Bhutan. Our trips are led by a team of professional guides certified by the Tourism Council of Bhutan. These guides are well equipped with all the skills, attitude, aptitude and knowledge per-requisite of a tour guide as desired by their profession.Read more
27 World Tour Plan Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- RoyanBhutan at a Glance5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 15, 2019World Tour Plan is a very approachable company, they are instant and easy to communicate with. Thank you Mr. Karma for planning everything well. We are just ba…Read moreWorld Tour Plan commented on this reviewThank you Royan and we are also so pleased to get so positive feedback from our dear guest. We will wait for your second return so that we can take you to other parts of country where you can get to experience different lifestyle and culture. Thank you once again for your beautiful words.
- RubyBumdrak Trek with Taktsang Monastery5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 20, 2019To have wonderful memories is an asset to be invested in ones life as life itself is a matter of time. I thank the World Tour Plan agent for gifting me a packa…Read moreWorld Tour Plan commented on this reviewThank you so much for your wonderful review will love to see you back in Bhutan as promised.
- ruthistanPeaceful Bhutan Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 14, 2019It was a great experience to tour in Bhutan. Before i just heard about Bhutan being rich in biodiversity and a peaceful nation,but now i could witness it and it…Read moreWorld Tour Plan commented on this reviewHi Ruthistan Reza's thank you so much for your feedback regarding our service that was provided to you. We will wait to see you back in Bhutan for your second visit. Please do let us know if you need any information regarding your second trip that you have promised to do with us. Will wait to see you back in Bhutan in near future.
- ShivaniScenic Bhutan Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 10, 2019Our tour was from June 20-27 with Genevieve Abbey and Jerome Chnapigny We had a wonderful tour!! Our guide and driver were exceptional! Clean car, always wate…Read moreWorld Tour Plan commented on this reviewHi Shivani thank you so much for your positive review and to know that your enjoyed our services. Will wait to see you back in Bhutan for your second visit. If you need any thing from Bhutan do let us know, will be happy to send you.
- JérômeScenic Bhutan Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 9, 2019The tour was fantastic. Great balance in the days activities. Chencho was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and eager to share his cultural heritage. I would re…Read moreWorld Tour Plan commented on this reviewHi Jérôme, so nice to get positive feedback from you and to know that you enjoyed all our arrangement that was made for you. Thank you so much and we hope to see you back in Bhutan for your second visit.
- JuliaBhutan Druk Path Trek5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 8, 2019The trip was absolutely wonderful. From the moment I walked out of the Paro airport to when I was dropped off seven days later, I was truly taken care of. The a…Read moreWorld Tour Plan commented on this reviewWow that was so lots of beautiful things to hear from you.Thank you so much for genuinely loving our arrangement for your trip to Bhutan,will surely convey your message to our guide and driver who were with you throughout your tour. This review will really help us to improve our service and to reach us more to our clients. Thank you once again Julia and we will wait to see you back in Bhutan in near future. If you need any souvenirs from Bhutan do contact us anytime, will be happy to mail you.
- GenevieveScenic Bhutan Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 29, 2019Overall well organized trip. Chencho was great, very flexible with itinerary also. Sonam the driver was also very pleasant.World Tour Plan commented on this reviewThank you Genevieve for your positive review, will hope to see you back in Bhutan for your second visit. Thank you once again, will convey your message to our guide and driver.
- JakubWonderful Bhutan Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on June 9, 2019Itinerary was good with quite a bit of variety. The accommodation was decent but not when taking into account the cost of the tour. Obviously this is government…Read moreWorld Tour Plan commented on this reviewHi Jakub, thank you so much for your comment regarding your tour to Bhutan. Will take your feedback positively and will try to work more on accommodation and meals. But as its because of limitation of our government tourism policy, so we have to offer all our guests 3 star hotels and buffet meals, but you also have an option to upgrade your accommodation paying few extra amount for up gradation and meals also you can go with a la carte. Will work more on your feedback and also will inform the concern authority regarding this. will love to see you back in Bhutan in near future. :)
- KennethBest of Bhutan5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 6, 2019My time in Bhutan was lovely. My guide, Chenchu Vajra, was a font of knowledge about history, religion, language, ornithology, and on and on. He was a fun part…Read moreWorld Tour Plan commented on this reviewHi Kenneth its so lovely to hear from you and to get such a positive feedback from you. It was such a pleasure for us to arrange your trip and it was quite challenging as you entered by road that also during Indian election and monsoon time :) But happy that all the arrangement was done as per your requirement and so pleased that you liked our service. Will love to see you back in Bhutan again in near future with your friends and family. Thank you so much once again for your positive feedback.
World Tour Plan Tours
About World Tour Plan
World Tour Plan video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!