Headquarters in Montreal, Canada
4.1/5 - Excellent
See all tours
64 Wingbuddy Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 10 Wingbuddy toursCheck it out
- DebraWake up in Bali5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2017I loved the trip and of course Bali, but Wingbuddy was not so hood to us. We had many things that were promised that…Read moreWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello, Hello from Wingbuddy! We are really happy that you had a great time in Bali, and that you like your hotel and your included tours. The satisfaction of our customers are our top priority and we were only notified by TourRadar 1 day before the end of your trip about a problem with a bottle of wine you wanted instead of the free 90 minutes massage. We are not aware of any other things that were promised and not delivered. Can you please contact TourRadar at 1-844-311-3006 about this or explain the situation on the conversation on your booking page and we will be happy to clarify everything and offer a compensation if required. Best Regards, The Wingbuddy Team
- EWEricThe Italian Dream2.5 - AverageWritten on October 13, 2017Wingbuddy – Italian Dream Review – Sept 2017 Italian Dream tour is based…Read moreWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello, We thank you for your review and we are happy that you appreciated your tour guide and the highlights of Italy. September and October are two most busiest months in Italy and the group are pretty big. The maximum passengers on each bus is 55 person, but the bus can contains more than 60 persons. The hotels on this tour in Florence are Raffaello 4* and Mediterraneo 4* or similar and we noted your comment on hotel Raffelllo and the meals included. We thank you for this feedback which is really useful for us, we are sorry if everything was not as expected and we look forward to assist you on your next trip.
- CVCatherineThe Italian Dream5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 11, 2017Amazing tour! Perfecto to explore Italy.Wingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy! We thank you for your great review and we look forward to assist you on your next trip!
- RHRobertThe Italian Dream3.0 - AverageWritten on October 10, 2017The tour itinerary was great, but like most tours, the time spent in each site was too short. Our guide was knowledgeable and very friendly. However, quite ofte…Read moreWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy. We thank you for your review and we are happy that you appreciated the highlights of Italy. We noted your comments on the hotels and the meals and we will transmit them to our representative in Italy. We thank you for this feedback which is really useful for us, we are sorry if your hotel and included meals was not as expected and we look forward to assist you on your next trip.
- KathieThe Italian Dream4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 22, 2017This trip had it all. Food was good not great.The extra tours a bit much. You must not be too out of shape. Lots of hills
- DFDavidThe Italian Dream4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 31, 2017Very good tour, made even better by Stefano our guide
Africa 4 tours
Europe 3 tours
Asia 1 tour
Egypt 2 tours
CORPORATE INFORMATION: Wingbuddy Inc. is a Canadian corporation that is licensed in the province of Quebec and governed by the OPC, and we adhere accordingly to all of their requirements and regulations. MISSION: Our mission is to facilitate the panning process of both simple and complex trips, by offering complete packages key in hand. We believe a traveller’s time should not be in planning the trip, but rather enjoyed during their trip. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Our customer service is unparalleled, simply because our trained team is passionate about the products we offer because and understand the importance of satisfied clients, and the lifetime value of a satisfied traveller. The continuous improvement of our technology, training our passionate agents, and offering the best deals on all our packages is our formula for success. We understand that customer service is complete when it is perfected before, during and after the trip, and we continuously strive to offer the highest level of assistance at all times. FOUNDERS: Wingbuddy’s founders carry over 10 years of experience by managing their 33 year old sister company. Both passionate travellers, they have thoroughly studied each and every destination offered, in order to deliver the most complete packages. PRODUCTS: Wingbuddy specializes in its exclusively built international packages, as well as all-inclusive packages, flights, hotels, cruises and cars. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and more importantly for allowing us to plan your next vacation, to the best of our ability. We are confident that your next trip will be a memorable one!
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is there a minimum or maximum age to go on a Wingbuddy tour?
There is no minimum or maximum age for Wingbuddy tours. However, solo travellers MUST be 18 years or older.
Wingbuddy vs Encounters Travelvs
Wingbuddy vs Italy on a Budget Toursvs
Wingbuddy vs Travel Talkvs
Wingbuddy vs Oasis Overlandvs
Wingbuddy vs Nomadic Toursvs
Wingbuddy vs No Roads Expeditionsvs
Wingbuddy vs World Expeditionsvs
Wingbuddy vs Bamba Experiencevs
Wingbuddy vs Beach Travellersvs
Wingbuddy vs Mojosurf Australia