“I loved the trip and of course Bali, but Wingbuddy was not so hood to us. We had many things that were promised that were left unresolved, I got pushed off and even hung up on when trying to reach them to resolve. The hotel was excellent, the tours were ...“
CORPORATE INFORMATION: Wingbuddy Inc. is a Canadian corporation that is licensed in the province of Quebec and governed by the OPC, and we adhere accordingly to all of their requirements and regulations. MISSION: Our mission is to facilitate the panning process of b...
CORPORATE INFORMATION: Wingbuddy Inc. is a Canadian corporation that is licensed in the province of Quebec and governed by the OPC, and we adhere accordingly to all of their requirements and regulations. MISSION: Our mission is to facilitate the panning process of both simple and complex trips, by offering complete packages key in hand. We believe a traveller’s time should not be in planning the trip, but rather enjoyed during their trip. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Our customer service is unparalleled, simply because our trained team is passionate about the products we offer because and understand the importance of satisfied clients, and the lifetime value of a satisfied traveller. The continuous improvement of our technology, training our passionate agents, and offering the best deals on all our packages is our formula for success. We understand that customer service is complete when it is perfected before, during and after the trip, and we continuously strive to offer the highest level of assistance at all times. FOUNDERS: Wingbuddy’s founders carry over 10 years of experience by managing their 33 year old sister company. Both passionate travellers, they have thoroughly studied each and every destination offered, in order to deliver the most complete packages. PRODUCTS: Wingbuddy specializes in its exclusively built international packages, as well as all-inclusive packages, flights, hotels, cruises and cars. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and more importantly for allowing us to plan your next vacation, to the best of our ability. We are confident that your next trip will be a memorable one!Read more
71 Wingbuddy Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- CallanThe Italian Dream4.0 - GoodWritten on December 10, 2017Clara was an amazing tour guide and extremely helpful .
- LSLynnItaly from the north to the south4.0 - GoodWritten on October 27, 2017Our guide Patrizia was good. The tour covered quite a lot of sights, which was what we wanted. The large group of non-native English speakers in our group did n…Read moreWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy! We thank you for your really good review and we are really happy that you appreciated your trip, your tour guide Patricia and all the great highlights of Italy. During the high season, the groups are larger, some people may walk more slowly and this may cause more delays. Thanks again for your review and we are looking forward to assist you in your next trip!
- DTDavidEnchanting Prague4.0 - GoodWritten on October 26, 2017we took a Wingbuddy tour to Prague , Vienna and Budapest. I normally just gook on my o…Read moreWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy! We thank you for your really good review and we are really happy that you appreciated your trip in the wonderful cities of Prague , Vienna and Budapest. We noted your comments on Hotel STRUDLHOF 4* in Vienna which is considered a really good and modern 4 star hotels, not directly in the center, but at about 20 minutes walking distance from the center and it is also really close to the tram which can be used to reach the center in few minutes. Thanks again for your review and we are looking forward to assist you in your next trip!
- ESELYSEMysterious Egypt5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 25, 2017This tour was excellent! The guides we're incredible! Very knowledgeable, very passionate, they went above and beyond. I would recommend the tour to anyone and …Read moreWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy! We thank you for your great review and we are really happy that you appreciated your tour guide and all the wonderful things you saw around Cairo and during your river cruise on the Nile. We are looking forward to assist you in your next trip!
- DebraWake up in Bali5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2017I loved the trip and of course Bali, but Wingbuddy was not so hood to us. We had many things that were promised that…Read moreWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello, Hello from Wingbuddy! We are really happy that you had a great time in Bali, and that you like your hotel and your included tours. The satisfaction of our customers are our top priority and we were only notified by TourRadar 1 day before the end of your trip about a problem with a bottle of wine you wanted instead of the free 90 minutes massage. We are not aware of any other things that were promised and not delivered. Can you please contact TourRadar at 1-844-311-3006 about this or explain the situation on the conversation on your booking page and we will be happy to clarify everything and offer a compensation if required. Best Regards, The Wingbuddy Team
- EWEricThe Italian Dream2.5 - AverageWritten on October 13, 2017Wingbuddy – Italian Dream Review – Sept 2017 Italian Dream tour is based…Read moreWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello, We thank you for your review and we are happy that you appreciated your tour guide and the highlights of Italy. September and October are two most busiest months in Italy and the group are pretty big. The maximum passengers on each bus is 55 person, but the bus can contains more than 60 persons. The hotels on this tour in Florence are Raffaello 4* and Mediterraneo 4* or similar and we noted your comment on hotel Raffelllo and the meals included. We thank you for this feedback which is really useful for us, we are sorry if everything was not as expected and we look forward to assist you on your next trip.
- CVCatherineThe Italian Dream5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 11, 2017Amazing tour! Perfecto to explore Italy.Wingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy! We thank you for your great review and we look forward to assist you on your next trip!
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is there a minimum or maximum age to go on a Wingbuddy tour?
There is no minimum or maximum age for Wingbuddy tours. However, solo travellers MUST be 18 years or older.