“Had a great time on this tour! Our guide Kelly was fun, interedting and sociable with everyone. It felt like a little family by the end of the trip. The Great Ocean road views were spectacular, a once in a lifetime experience and the Grampians walk and vie...“
- Wildlife tours
- Informative and interactive tours
- Small group tours
Wildlife Tours Australia has been entertaining travellers since 1996 and is one of the most experienced small group tour operators in Melbourne. We operate all year round and specialise in 1, 2 & 3 day small group adventures. We cover most of Victoria’s premier sigh...
Wildlife Tours Australia has been entertaining travellers since 1996 and is one of the most experienced small group tour operators in Melbourne. We operate all year round and specialise in 1, 2 & 3 day small group adventures. We cover most of Victoria’s premier sightseeing destinations, including: Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island Penguin Parade, The Grampians National Park, Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula and Melbourne to Adelaide Tours. We place a strong emphasis on incorporating Australian Wildlife into our tours, as we believe this is one of the things that makes Australia so special! Wildlife Tours Australia operates smaller modern vehicles in order to provide our passengers with a more personalised, higher quality experience. We believe travelling in a group is better than being lost in a crowd, that’s why we don’t squeeze you in amongst 50 other people! We endeavour to get to know all of our passengers on a first name basis, and firmly believe in enjoying the journey as well as the highlights. The only thing we love more than our beautiful country is being able to show it off to our guests. That’s why when you travel with Wildlife Tours you know you’re going to get a guide who is just as enthusiastic about the tour as you are! We have two main aims at Wildlife Tours. They are extremely important to us, and embraced throughout the entire organisation: 1. Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible, through delivering a quality product and excellent customer service every time 2. Consistently deliver the friendliest, most enjoyable, entertaining, informative and interactive tours in AustraliaRead more
25 Wildlife Tours Australia Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- RMRaffaele2 Day Melbourne to Adelaide (via Great Ocean Rd & Grampians)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 11, 2018Great Ocean Road was definitely spectacular as expected
- SRSidney3 Day Melbourne to Adelaide (via the Great Ocean Road & Grampians)4.0 - GoodWritten on July 25, 2018Some parts were a bit rushed, especially the dinner on the first night. We only had to go to the hostel after so I don’t understand why we had only 30mins for d…Read more
- AAnonymous2 Day Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 3, 2018Great tour! Spectacular views, and the driver was fantastic - very friendly and informative! Highly recommend a trip :)
- YFYun2 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on June 11, 2018Over all is good.will back on next trip with family
- Christina2 Day Melbourne to Adelaide (via Great Ocean Rd & Grampians)4.0 - GoodWritten on March 30, 2018Everything was great Kelly brilliant guide helpful and knowledgeable, unfortunately I did not enjoy the trip when we changed coaches at mackenzie falls for the …Read more
- Sabine3 Day Melbourne to Adelaide (via the Great Ocean Road & Grampians)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 24, 2018Great tour! Had a really good time.Wildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHello Sabine, Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review for us! Rob S is such a great guide, we're happy to hear you enjoyed the tour with him :) Hope you enjoy rest of your time in Australia!
- LZLorenzo2 Day Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island4.0 - GoodWritten on March 17, 2018Good experience, informative and nice guide! Stunning places and selfies with kangaroos! Everything was lovelyWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewMany thanks Lorenzo, we will make sure that Carla gets to read your kind words as well ^^ Happy travels!
- DRDylan3 Day Melbourne to Adelaide (via the Great Ocean Road & Grampians)4.0 - GoodWritten on February 15, 2018Had a great time, met lovely people, good hostels, and worth the while.
- BWBarbara3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians National Park (Melb to Melb)2.0 - Rather poorWritten on December 19, 2017Very cramped bus, hours spent on bus, breakfasts were very minimal , long time till lunch, hostel accommodations very basic
- Leslie3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians National Park (Melb to Melb)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 6, 2017Had a great time on this tour! Our guide Kelly was fun, interedting and sociable with everyone. It felt like a little family by the end of the trip. The Great O…Read moreWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi Leslie, Thank you for the lovely review, so glad you enjoyed the tour in the winter and we will let Kelly know about your great feedback.
Wildlife Tours Australia Tours
- 2 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park Tour 2 daysStarts MelbourneEnds Melbourne$161
- 2 Day Melbourne to Adelaide (via Great Ocean Rd & Grampians) 2 daysStarts MelbourneEnds Adelaide$179
- 3 Day Melbourne to Adelaide (via the Great Ocean Road & Grampians) 3 daysStarts MelbourneEnds Adelaide$271
About Wildlife Tours Australia
Wildlife Tours Australia video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!