- Specialists in wildlife & nature-based touring experiences
- Helping you unlock the hidden gems of Australia
- Our resident trailblazers are a fountain of knowledge
- Get closer to the action for an unforgettable trip!
Wildlife Tours Australia has been entertaining travellers since 1996 and is one of the most experienced soft adventure tour operators in Australia. We operate all year round specialising in 1, 2 & 3 day touring experiences through Australia's premier sightseeing dest...
Wildlife Tours Australia has been entertaining travellers since 1996 and is one of the most experienced soft adventure tour operators in Australia. We operate all year round specialising in 1, 2 & 3 day touring experiences through Australia's premier sightseeing destinations, including Melbourne Tours - Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island Penguin Parade, The Grampians National Park, Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula Lake Mountain Snow Tours, Sydney Tours - Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley and Adelaide Tours. We place a strong emphasis on incorporating Australian Wildlife into our tours, as we believe this is one of the things that makes Australia so special! Wildlife Tours Australia operates smaller modern vehicles in order to provide our passengers with a more personalised, higher quality experience. We believe travelling in a group is better than being lost in a crowd, that’s why we don’t squeeze you in amongst 50 other people! We endeavour to get to know all of our passengers on a first name basis, and firmly believe in enjoying the journey as well as the highlights. The only thing we love more than our beautiful country is being able to show it off to our guests. That’s why when you travel with Wildlife Tours you know you’re going to get a guide who is just as enthusiastic about the tour as you are! We have two main aims at Wildlife Tours. They are extremely important to us, and embraced throughout the entire organisation: 1. Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible, through delivering a quality product and excellent customer service every time 2. Consistently deliver the friendliest, most enjoyable, entertaining, informative and interactive tours in Australia.Read more
58 Wildlife Tours Australia Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- ELEdrichGreat Ocean Road and Grampians 2 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 1, 2020Henning, our guide was amazing. First time I tried a tour like this, and wont be the last time. I think the people attracted to tours like this tend to be nicer…Read moreWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewThank you so much for your kind words Edrich! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your adventure with us and hope to see you again in the future!
- RachaelYarra Valley Winery Tour 1 DAY5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 12, 2020This is an excellent day tour! The Yarra Valley itinerary is jam-packed (particularly at Gateway Estate strawberry farm, hehe) and is varied with something for …Read moreWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi Rachael, and thank you for your lovely review and beautiful pictures! We are so happy to hear you had a great day with us in the Yarra Valley. Come jam with us again on our other tours! :)
- DPDavidMelbourne to Adelaide Tour 3 DAYS5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 16, 2020Had the most amazing time on the 3 day trip of the great Ocean Road and the Grampians , from the moment we were picked up and met Darren Donlen we new we were i…Read moreWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi David, and thank you for leaving us a review and amazing pictures! We are so glad you enjoyed your day with us and got to experience the tour with Darren, our wildlife expert :) We hope to see you again on our other tours!
- DLDianeMelbourne to Adelaide Tour 3 DAYS5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 15, 2020Darren was an excellent knowledgeable and friendly driver. The whole tour was professional amd well thought out.Wildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi Diane, and thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the tour and Darren took good care of you! Happy travels, and we hope to see you again on our other tours :)
- FAFrancesGreat Ocean Road and Grampians 3 DAYS5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 28, 2019Brilliant tour, just made by our brilliant guide Darren. Fantastic scenery along Great Ocean Road, Lots of wildlife to be seen at Tower Hills and Halls Gap. And…Read moreWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi Frances, and thank you for your lovely review! We are happy to hear you had such great time on the road and that Darren took good care of you. We hope to see you again on our other tours :)
- shannonMelbourne to Adelaide Tour 3 DAYS5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 25, 2019Brilliant tour, had lots of fun and our tour guide was excellent! Definitely worth booking.Wildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi Shannon, and thank you for your lovely review and great pictures! We hope to see you again on our other tours!
- GOGrainneBlue Mountains Sunset Tour 1 DAY4.0 - GoodWritten on October 27, 2019Good day out, got to see some really beautiful sites and scenery. The weather wasn't the best, and sunset didn't really go to plan, but hey what can you do?! We…Read moreWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi Grainne, and thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Amazing to hear you had good time and saw some epic scenery, despite the weather! Lunch with flies is definitely an aussie experience and a true sign of summer approaching :) We hope to see you again on our other tours! Kind regards, Wildlife Tours
- BrianGreat Ocean Road and Grampians 2 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on October 21, 2019We had a really excellent time on this tour! Darren was knowledgeable, funny, and extremely flexible, going out of his way to rebook some of our tourmates throu…Read moreWildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewHi Brian, and thank you so much for your lovely review! We are excited to hear you enjoyed the tour with us and Darren took good care of you! We hope to see you again on our other tours! :) Kind regards, Wildlife Tours
- KatieMelbourne to Adelaide Tour 3 DAYS5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 1, 2019It's a fun trip! 5 out of 5. Value for Money!!Wildlife Tours Australia commented on this reviewAmazing to hear Katie! Thank you and we hope to see you again!
Wildlife Tours Australia Tours
About Wildlife Tours Australia
Wildlife Tours Australia videos
- Welcome to Wildlife Tours Australia
- 3 DAY Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park Tour
- 1 DAY Yarra Valley Winery Tour
- 1 DAY Mornington Peninsula Winery Tour
- 1 DAY Blue Mountains Sunset Tour
- Show more...
- 2 DAY Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island Tour
- 1 DAY Phillip Island Penguins & Wildlife Park
- 1 DAY Hunter Valley Winery Tour
- 1 DAY Lake Mountain Snow Tour
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!