- Family owned and operated for over 30 years
- Fully guided adventures with flexible scheduling & activities
- Safely leave your comfort zone
- Not your ordinary vacation - create lasting memories!
The High Plains Drift Inn is a family run guest and horse ranch in southern Colorado. We have been in operation over 30 years. We believe we have the best job in the world, because our Job is to help you have the most wonderful and memorable vacation of your life. We...
The High Plains Drift Inn is a family run guest and horse ranch in southern Colorado. We have been in operation over 30 years. We believe we have the best job in the world, because our Job is to help you have the most wonderful and memorable vacation of your life. We are dedicated to this cause and like nothing more than to share the joys of skiing, skills of horse riding and the beauty of the Rocky Mountains with you. With us you will experience one on one time that are nearly impossible to find in this world of mass production. We keep our groups small so that if our guests want to completely change the plans for the day, we are happy to accommodate. For a truly one of a kind vacation look no further than a stay at the High Plains!Read more
3 High Plains Drift Inn Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- MarceloElyColorado Ski & Horse Ranch Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 30, 2019Authentic western/ranch experience combined with beautiful scenery, great skiing and top notch hospitality.
High Plains Drift Inn Tours
About High Plains Drift Inn
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
High Plains Drift Inn Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
Is transport included?
Transport is included on this tour.