“Wow! This was an amazing trip! I would not have felt comfortable doing it myself, so a group tour made sense. I'm so happy I chose West Adventure, as there are some significant diffences compared to other similar tours, including a short internal flight (r...“
- More inclusions in our trips
- Some trips balance Camping & Hotels
- Trip designers that are locals to the area
- Focus on nature, landscapes, culture & being active
West Adventures provides the most balanced style of adventure travel by allowing travellers to get off the beaten track and immerse themselves in nature, history and culture while still maintaining their comfort. Also, a perfect balance of inclusions and scheduled a...
West Adventures provides the most balanced style of adventure travel by allowing travellers to get off the beaten track and immerse themselves in nature, history and culture while still maintaining their comfort. Also, a perfect balance of inclusions and scheduled activities versus free time to soak in your surroundings or explore some more. Although our maximum group size is 16, our average group size is closer to 8 - this allows travellers the flexibility to get off the tourist trails as well as creating a warm community feeling. We know the areas we provide tours to inside out and our mission is to ensure you have the best experience possible and to provide you with the best value. Why travel with your company (unique selling points): We're local - you can be sure, wherever you travel with us you will never just skim the surface or miss any highlights. We are proud of where we live whether it is in North America or Latin America, we want to show you the very best! Additionally, our goal is to have more activities included in your itinerary so that there is more value in your tour. We also want to make sure you have plenty of opportunities to experience a new place first hand not just passing by, through a window. Company story & history: We saw a need for trips that gave people more; more nature, more experiences, more adventure, more comforts, and ultimately more value. We’re avid travellers, just like you, and we designed our tours to offer up what true-hearted travellers want to see and do, but we also have the knowledge and experience of several decades combined working in the travel industry, so you can feel safe and secure at all times.Read more
8 West Adventures Inc. Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- JJeffOkanagan Escape: Lake Country, Wine Country and Play Country5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 7, 2018Excellent views, excellent wine tasting and we learned so much. Cycling the Kettle Valley was breathtaking and staying on a the houseboat was truly unique. This…Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewThanks Jeff, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your trip and learned about this beautiful area as well. Hopefully we'll be able to show you somewhere new again soon.
- AndreaPura Vida - Costa Rica Essentials5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 13, 2018I really enjoyed this trip! We saw so much wildlife, and the fact that local guides were hired (no extra cost!) made a big difference to the things we saw. Othe…Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewHi Andrea! Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such a fabulous review. We really try to go above and beyond for all of our clients from the beginning of their experience with West Adventures right through until the end. The local guides we use throughout Central America are imperative to that experience which is why we include the best ones! So I guess we will see you again soon. Warm regards from the team at West Adventures!
- KBKellyPura Vida - Costa Rica Essentials5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 9, 2018…ip to Costa Rica and am beyond satisfied with the service provided by West Adventures. Everything was super straightforward and we were well looke…Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewHi Kelly! We are so happy you had such a great time. From the get go we really aim to make sure everything is smooth and easy for our clients! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon. Warm Regards The team at West Adventures
- SShendraPura Vida - Costa Rica Essentials4.5 - ExcellentWritten on February 9, 2018The West Adventures trip to Costa Rica was better than expected. Beautiful coun…Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewHi Shendra! Thanks for your kind comments, we appreciate the time you took to give us feedback. And we are SO happy that you managed to spot the Costa Rica animal superstars! We pride ourselves on using the best local guides. We hope to see you again soon! Warm Regards The team at West Adventures
- NatHello Mexico!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 2, 2017I did the Hello Mexico trip and had such a good time. The tour leader, Becky was great and couldn't do enough for everyone on the group. The trip was well balan…Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewHi Nat! Isn't Mexico amazing! We are glad you found the trip to be well balanced. We will be sure to pass your kind words to our amazing guide in Palenque. Nos vemos pronto! Warm Regards The team at West Adventures
- WWendy5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 9, 2017We really enjoyed the houseboat trip on the Shuswap Lake. It was such a unique experience. The trip was unforgettable!
West Adventures Inc. Tours
About West Adventures Inc.
West Adventures Inc. video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 70,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!