“I recently returned from a trip to Costa Rica and am beyond satisfied with the service provided by West Adventures. Everything was super straightforward and we were well looked after from the second we booked our trip. We had really lovely accommodation, r...“
- More inclusions in our trips
- Some trips balance Camping & Hotels
- Trip designers that are locals to the area
- Focus on nature, landscapes, culture & being active
West Adventures provides the most balanced style of adventure travel by allowing travellers to get off the beaten track and immerse themselves in nature, history and culture while still maintaining their comfort. Also, a perfect balance of inclusions and scheduled a...
West Adventures provides the most balanced style of adventure travel by allowing travellers to get off the beaten track and immerse themselves in nature, history and culture while still maintaining their comfort. Also, a perfect balance of inclusions and scheduled activities versus free time to soak in your surroundings or explore some more. Although our maximum group size is 16, our average group size is closer to 8 - this allows travellers the flexibility to get off the tourist trails as well as creating a warm community feeling. We know the areas we provide tours to inside out and our mission is to ensure you have the best experience possible and to provide you with the best value. Why travel with your company (unique selling points): We're local - you can be sure, wherever you travel with us you will never just skim the surface or miss any highlights. We are proud of where we live whether it is in North America or Latin America, we want to show you the very best! Additionally, our goal is to have more activities included in your itinerary so that there is more value in your tour. We also want to make sure you have plenty of opportunities to experience a new place first hand not just passing by, through a window. Company story & history: We saw a need for trips that gave people more; more nature, more experiences, more adventure, more comforts, and ultimately more value. We’re avid travellers, just like you, and we designed our tours to offer up what true-hearted travellers want to see and do, but we also have the knowledge and experience of several decades combined working in the travel industry, so you can feel safe and secure at all times.Read more
15 West Adventures Inc. Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- TTTerryBritish Columbia & Rocky Mountains Spectacular4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 8, 2018I took this tour to revisit some of the places I had hiked and climbed when I was younger and more capable (I am 77). I liked the idea of camping and canoeing, …Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewDear Terry, Thanks so much for travelling with us. We feel so privileged that we could be part of you revisiting your fond memories. Sincerely, Tanya and the West Adventures Team
- KKevinBatemanThe Heart of Central America4.0 - GoodWritten on July 6, 2018We travelled from Mexico through Central America to Costa RIco and have to say that we found West Adventures the best tour company we have travelled particularl…Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewHi Kevin! Thanks for your wonderful comments. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback, we are always striving to become even better! We hope to see you again soon! The team at West Adventures
- SSarahJelbertBritish Columbia & Rocky Mountains Spectacular5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 28, 2018Fantastic trip!! Great route, great guides. Amazing overnight canoe trip, houseboat with onboard hottub, white water rafting, sunshine, snow, spectacular hiking…Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewDear Sarah, We are so pleased you enjoyed Western Canada with us. Perhaps next time we can welcome you to Latin America. Have a great summer! Cheers, Tanya and the West Adventure team
- NVNickBritish Columbia & Rocky Mountains Spectacular4.0 - GoodWritten on June 28, 2018The tour overall was very good. The tour guides Graham, Taylor and Grace were excellent. All very helpful, knowledgeable, fun and informative. However, i have r…Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewDear Nick, We are very pleased you enjoyed the tour. I think there was some misconception that this was the first time this tour was run, that is not true. It was the first tour of the season this year but it is well researched and a tried and tested itinerary. Graham did pass along the comment about the meals camping; as we often have vegetarians and pescetarians on our trips we did have a couple meals without meat. Based on your feedback we have decided to change this and have meat at all meals and will add other options as well for those that don't eat meat. Thank you for your encouraging words, your valued feedback and good rating! Best regards, Tanya
- ADAndrewBritish Columbia & Rocky Mountains Spectacular4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 25, 2018This was an excellent tour - great locations and experiences. Graham, Taylor and Grace were very knowledgeable about the area and were willing to mix things up …Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewDear Mr. Dagger, Thanks for your feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the trip through Western Canada and hope we'll be privileged enough to welcome you on one of our other tours one day. Have a lovely summer! Thanks, Tanya and the West Adventures Team
- AGAlicePura Vida - Costa Rica Essentials4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 14, 2018Great tour overall. Itinerary and transport were well planned so we made the most out of every day. Accommodation ranged from 4* hotels to family-run lodges- al…Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewHi Alice! Thanks so much for your kind feedback. We appreciate it, in order to keep challenging ourselves to be the best! I loved been part of yours and Kellys adventure to Costa Rica and hope to see you again soon (after Uni of course). Becky x
- GrantHello Mexico!4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 13, 2018This was a fabulous trip with a great mix of culture, cuisine, site seeing and history. If you want to get a real feel for Mexico, I couldn't rate this tour mo…Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewDear Grant, We are so pleased you enjoyed Mexico. We will definitely pass on your comments to Caesar. Thanks, Tanya and the West Adventures team
- JJeffOkanagan Escape: Lake Country, Wine Country and Play Country5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 7, 2018Excellent views, excellent wine tasting and we learned so much. Cycling the Kettle Valley was breathtaking and staying on a the houseboat was truly unique. This…Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewThanks Jeff, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your trip and learned about this beautiful area as well. Hopefully we'll be able to show you somewhere new again soon.
- AndreaPura Vida - Costa Rica Essentials5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 13, 2018I really enjoyed this trip! We saw so much wildlife, and the fact that local guides were hired (no extra cost!) made a big difference to the things we saw. Othe…Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewHi Andrea! Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such a fabulous review. We really try to go above and beyond for all of our clients from the beginning of their experience with West Adventures right through until the end. The local guides we use throughout Central America are imperative to that experience which is why we include the best ones! So I guess we will see you again soon. Warm regards from the team at West Adventures!
- KBKellyPura Vida - Costa Rica Essentials5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 9, 2018I recently returned from a trip to Costa Rica and am beyond satisfied with the service provided by West Adventures. Everything was super straightforward and we …Read moreWest Adventures Inc. commented on this reviewHi Kelly! We are so happy you had such a great time. From the get go we really aim to make sure everything is smooth and easy for our clients! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon. Warm Regards The team at West Adventures
West Adventures Inc. Tours
About West Adventures Inc.
West Adventures Inc. video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!