- UK's leading Asia specialist
- Experts on touring to unique destinations
- Outstanding tour guides
- Offices in UK, Australia, New Zealand & China
At Wendy Wu Tours we really know Asia; every vibrant, fascinating and incredibly rich corner of it. That's why we are the leading specialist tour operator to China, Japan and Southeast Asia. Since Wendy's first tour departed in 1994, we've been perfecting and diversi...
At Wendy Wu Tours we really know Asia; every vibrant, fascinating and incredibly rich corner of it. That's why we are the leading specialist tour operator to China, Japan and Southeast Asia. Since Wendy's first tour departed in 1994, we've been perfecting and diversifying our range of tours to capture the very essence of the destination, so you're not just admiring the top sights but truly discovering them - our award-winning national escorts and their unparalleled knowledge are an integral part of this. For us, your journey begins from that very first enquiry. You can trust that we are dedicated to expertly guiding you through your Asian adventure, wherever you choose to explore.Read more
Wendy Wu Tours ReviewsWrite a review
Wendy Wu Tours Tours
About Wendy Wu Tours
Wendy Wu Tours videos
- Why Book with Wendy Wu Tours?
- The World of Wendy Wu
- Memories of China
- Memories of Japan
- Memories of India
- Show more...
- Memories of Vietnam
Wendy Wu Tours Ship
- Victoria MekongExperience authentic Vietnam and Cambodia in real style aboard the newest ship on the Mekong River - our very own Victoria Mekong. As the o… Read moreCapacityBuilt2019Guests70CrewLength76,8 m / 252 ftWidth13,2 m / 43,3 ftSuitesStaterooms35RegistryGross TonnageElectricityBeamCruising Speed6 knGeneratorsEnginesDraft10,5 m / 34,47 ft
- Winner - Escorted Tour Operator2016
- Winner - Specialist Tour Operator2016
- Silver Winner Small Holiday Company to East and Central Asia2016
- Best Small Holiday Company to East and Central Asia2013, 2014, 2015
- Bronze Winner Small Holiday Company to Southeast Asia2015
- Globe Travel Awards - Winner2016
- Globe Travel Awards - Winner2015
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What will we eat on the tours?
You will sample a range of local cuisine with the occasional western meals. All meals (excluding drinks) are included in our fully inclusive Group Tours. Breakfast is a combination of local and western food, usually served buffet style. Lunches and dinners consist of traditional local cuisine, with a wide range of dishes to choose from. Meals on our group tours usually start with lunch on the normal day of arrival and finish with lunch on the normal day of departure. Our Private Tours include several free evenings, offering flexibility for those who wish to explore the local restaurants.
Is there a luggage restriction?
20kg per person, as this is normally the maximum allowance on internal flights
What is the dress code on your tours?
The dress code while on tour is very relaxed; however please note that clothing covering the arms and legs may be more appropriate when visiting religious buildings. We suggest smart casual attire for the evenings.
Will I know which hotels I will be staying in before I go?
We will provide the hotel details with your final travel documents. However, these may still be subject to last minute alterations.
As a single traveller, will I be given the option to share?
On group tours we offer the option to share with a tour member of the same gender. If you are willing to share, you will not pay a single supplement. You will be required to share on overnight rail journeys and cruises; however this may not necessarily be with a Wendy Wu Tours passenger. You will be introduced to your share partner on arrival.
Will I be travelling with passengers from other countries?
Our passengers generally enjoy the mixture of American, British and Australian clients on tour. Occasionally we are joined by English speaking passengers from other countries.
What is the maximum and minimum number of people that you will take on a tour?
We never take any more than 29 people on our tours. The minimum number of people that we need for a tour to operate is 8, and 10 to be accompanied by a National Escort. In Cambodia and India, different guides are used in each destination.
Is there an average age on your tours?
We have a very wide age range of people travelling on our tours. The average age is between 40-65, but younger and older passengers travel with us too!
Do you allow children on your tours?
We allow children 12 years and over on our group tours. We recommend that families with children of any age take advantage of our private tours. This will give you more flexibility while on tour.