“I couldn't recommend 'Welcome to Travel' enough. They were so helpful and approachable and my holiday literally wouldn't have been what it was without them. Darryl was at the end of a phone if there were any problems, he put us at ease when hurdles came ou...“
Welcome To Travel Guides
- Stress free arrival with airport pickup and 7n accomodation
- Bucket list (surf, koalas, kangaroos) ticking 2 day getaway
- Tax, Bank, Phone and Employment help ALL sorted
- Expert guides and fellow travellers forming your new Aussie family
Welcome To Travel was founded by two people just like you. In 2010, Adam and Darryl left England for sunnier shores and a fter stop-offs in South Africa and South East Asia along the way, they headed to Australia. They picked fruit, drove tractors, slept under the s...
Welcome To Travel was founded by two people just like you. In 2010, Adam and Darryl left England for sunnier shores and a fter stop-offs in South Africa and South East Asia along the way, they headed to Australia. They picked fruit, drove tractors, slept under the stars, applied sun cream badly, surfed even worse and most of all had a great time doing so! After their own backpacking experience, they went on to help backpackers every working for Australia's largest backpacker travel agency. Their passion and knowledge for travel and most of all helping travellers live out their dream has led them to creating Welcome to Travel. Welcome To Travel is all about empowering new travellers, giving you friends for life and memories that last a lifetime.Read more
25 Welcome To Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- ChrisWelcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 14, 2018Such a great tour put together by some of the best in the business! Loads of fun and an awesome intro to Melbourne. Highly recommended :)
- BBenKerrWelcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 8, 2018Darryl and Adam have been absolutely fantastic and arranged a great trip. The itinerary is full of activities and you're never in danger of a dull moment. Met s…Read more
- AnneloesWelcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 3, 2018Had an amazing time! Adam and Darryl are the best guides! They know so much about the city and are hilarious! Impossible to get bored or having a bad time. In a…Read moreWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewAnneloes, than you so much for your review! We are glad you had such a great time. We loved having your always smiling face on tour this week and we hope you enjoy your ongoing travels!
- MarkWelcome To Travel: Melbourne - 4 Day / 3 Night Mini Pack5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 21, 2018Adam is super friendly and knowledgeable! (Also a bit of a YouTube celebrity ;) It was great seeing Melbourne with his constant entertaining banter. Would defin…Read moreWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewHey Mark! Thanks for the review, we're glad you enjoyed your time with us. Safe travels.
- RRamChoudhuryWelcome To Travel: Melbourne - 4 Day / 3 Night Mini Pack4.5 - ExcellentWritten on May 21, 2018Adam is a legend. Such a friendly man and made my experience really worthwhile. Amazing memories!Welcome To Travel commented on this reviewRam, thank you for this great review! See you next time you're in Australia!
- SSofiaSimmonsWelcome To Travel: Melbourne - 4 Day / 3 Night Mini Pack5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 21, 2018A really geat experince. The Welcome to Melbourne guys were super helpful, friendly, organised and knowledgable. We met some lovely people... a trip to remember…Read more
- EmmaWelcome To Travel: Melbourne - 4 Day / 3 Night Mini Pack5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 20, 2018I was recommended Welcome to Travel through my flatmates and I couldn't have wished for any trip better! The guys are so welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable, …Read more
- HHarrietCooperWelcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on May 19, 2018Since I started travelling in January I have not stopped raving about Welcome to Travel and the best tour guides in Australia, Adam and Darryl! This tour is t…Read moreWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewHarriet, we look forward to seeing you here too! Thank you for a great review and for being so much fun on the trip! Enjoy the farming ;-)
- EloisaWelcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 25, 2018I couldn't recommend 'Welcome to Travel' enough. They were so helpful and approachable and my holiday literally wouldn't have been what it was without them. Dar…Read moreWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewHi Emily! Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad you had a wonderful time with us, it was a pleasure having you on with us. Enjoy the rest of your time in Australia. Adam @ Welcome To Travel.
- RRBWelcome To Travel: Melbourne - 8 Day / 7 Night Tour3.5 - GoodWritten on April 23, 2018-The personalities of the guides are awesome!!! -The tour was mostly walking through the city with the guides. Very useful if your planning to stay for a longe…Read moreWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewHi Razia, Thanks your review. We're glad you enjoyed the tour and got that group atmosphere you wanted, that's what the tour is all about :-) Re the paddle boarding, we do only normally include it in the itinerary once (Friday in St Kilda) but we thought we'd treat the group to another shot at it when we went down to Mt Martha in Mornington. Re the food being included, Melbourne is a City known for its incredible range of food (it's why we have a food tour included) and we really want people to be flexible to explore and discover this, rather than pre-determining this by including dinner every day. It would also take away a bit of freedom on those spare evenings. Thanks again for your feedback, it's genuinely appreciated. Adam @ Welcome To Travel.
Welcome To Travel Tours
About Welcome To Travel
Welcome To Travel videos
- Welcome To Travel: Melbourne | The Perfect Start To Travelling Australia
- About Us | Welcome To Travel
- Things Never Said By Backpackers
- Testimonials For Welcome To Travel
- Penguins In Australia!
- Show more...
- AskTravel Our Q+A Videos On Anything Travel Related
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Welcome To Travel Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What does Welcome to Travel offer after you finish the tour?
Every customer, no matter the length of the tour automatically receives lifetime membership to Welcome to Travel services, this means that if you want advice on your resume 6 months later, employment in Australia etc, they are there to help you!
Do Welcome to Travel help with employment in Australia?
Yes! Welcome to Travel work with local and national employers to ensure you are in the best possible position to get a job. Not only do they have employer links, they help with resume writing, interview questions and hospitality courses too.
Will you organise my bank, tax file number and sim card?
If you require these services after your tour then Welcome to Travel will be able to organise them for you on a request basis.