- Long experience and knowledge of the destinations
- Wide range of products offered
- Constant research for new products and services
- Guaranteed departures for many tours
Mission: we aim to be leaders not only by offering the best services at affordable prices, but also by offering tailor-made round-trips our competitors can't or won't offer and by always innovating. Committed: We are extremely committed to our clients and we offer gu...
Mission: we aim to be leaders not only by offering the best services at affordable prices, but also by offering tailor-made round-trips our competitors can't or won't offer and by always innovating. Committed: We are extremely committed to our clients and we offer guided assistance and support every step of the way. During the tour-season we extend our office hours and we are open seven days a week. Team-Work: We join forces with our colleagues, our clients and our service providers in a collective pursuit for excellence. Innovative: We constantly explore the possibility of new exciting programmes and new destinations. Even if it seems impossible, the least we can do is try. Passionate: Travelling is our passion, as simple as that, and as the wise Confucius said "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."Read more
18 V.O.S – Vision of Scandinavia Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- JBJOELDiscovering Ilulissat4.0 - GoodWritten on March 18, 2020Good experience, good hotel and staff, good activities and good communication but some difficulties to coordinate activities from the hotel where we stayed.
- KAKamlesh KishoreArctic Experience - Discover Winter Tromsø & Lofoten Islands4.0 - GoodWritten on March 10, 2020It was a good experience exploring Northern Norway with Luiz who knows quite a lot about the region. Thanks to our chauffeur as well who drove us safely all ov…Read more
- MAMiriamArctic Experience - Discover Winter Tromsø & Lofoten Islands5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 6, 2020The Artic Experience was excellent
- LPLindsayAurora Borealis & Glass Igloo5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 6, 2020The tour was great, short but sweet, good activities, Alain was an excellent guide
- EllaMagic of the Fjords5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 12, 2019This trip was a great trip for me as it was my first time traveling alone. It was a great mix of independent time and guided group tours and meals. Luis was a…Read moreV.O.S – Vision of Scandinavia commented on this reviewDear Ella, Thank you very much for your kind feedback! I am sorry about the trouble you had with the transportation upon arrival and departure. We will take your comments into consideration for the further departures. Despite this, we are very pleased you have enjoyed the trip and we will also pass your feedback onto Luiz, who is indeed a very good tourleader and a wonderful person to be around. We hope to welcome you again in Scandinavia, Iceland or the Baltic countries. You can see the wonderful selection of tours V.O.S (Vision of Scandinavia) is organizing within these destinations. All the best to you and thank you again Katarina V.O.S
- ALAndrewMagic of the Fjords4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 2, 2019Great route with plenty of beautiful landscapes and scenery. If you're looking for a lot of guided tours while on the tour, this one isn't it. This trip lets yo…Read moreV.O.S – Vision of Scandinavia commented on this reviewHello Andrew, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed the tour. Hope to see you again in Norway or any other Nordic destination with us. Katarina, V.O.S
- GHGeraldMagic of the Fjords4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 17, 2018All was good, but the time in Balestrand was too long. There was too much time waiting around.
- DDesraeMagic of the Fjords3.5 - GoodWritten on September 16, 2018The itinerary was good but the tour guide was terrible. He knew nothing of Norway. He wasn't a local, he had no passion for Norway and offered no relative infor…Read more
- KarenCapitals of the North4.0 - GoodWritten on July 23, 2018Good tour. Hotels were nice.
- PBPatriciaMagic of the Fjords3.0 - AverageWritten on July 10, 2018The tour group was larger than advertised at 40+ guests, this size was too large for the walking tours. The Scandic Hotel in Oslo was mediocre, only 1 elevator…Read more
V.O.S – Vision of Scandinavia Tours
About V.O.S – Vision of Scandinavia
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!