“A viola tours is exceptional! Clift notes: Trip of a life time (and I've been to over 25 countries). I will return and will absolutely use Viola tours, Acacia tent camp and lodge, and will definitely request my guide Frank. Details: 5 day 4 nights. ...“
- Safaris Northern circuit, Luxury Lodge Safaris, Budget Camping Safaris
- Mountain climbing & trekking tours
- Providing hotel reservations and transportation within Tanzania
- Focus on affordability and quality of services enable
Tanzania is the country rich of wildlife parks, the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro and warm golden cost beaches located in Zanzibar, Pemba and Mafia Islands. Tanzania emerged as one of Africa's dynamic and popular Travel destinations with quarter of its surface area set as...
Tanzania is the country rich of wildlife parks, the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro and warm golden cost beaches located in Zanzibar, Pemba and Mafia Islands. Tanzania emerged as one of Africa's dynamic and popular Travel destinations with quarter of its surface area set aside for conservation purposes. It is with this background that now, in the safari country Tanzania, there has been founded the all embracing, custom tailed and futuristic oriented Viola Tours and Travel. Tanzania is one of the countries you would wish to hear about, when it comes to Tourist Attractions. National Parks, Game Reserves, and Mountains are of highest attraction and cultural tourism which satisfy your urge for the African Culture. Our mission and vision: Our mission and vision is providing for both budget and luxury holiday makers with quality services enable them fulfill their lifetime dream. The Services: We specialize in providing services such as, safaris Northern circuit, Luxury Lodge Safaris, Budget Camping, Mountain Climbing, Hotel Reservations and transportation within Tanzania. The Staff: We have a team of highly competent personnel with vast experience in management and an operation, which combines to give our clients, expected satisfaction from planning on the table to executing the plan into the wilderness. Why Us? Our services over the years have proved to be dependable, reliable and efficient- thus earning us reputable recommendations internationally.Read more
9 Viola tours & travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- BDBernard7 Days Tanzania Safari With Cultural Insights4.0 - GoodWritten on March 2, 2020Great family holiday for all 6 of us. Frank was a great guide and driver. He was caring and knowledgeable, especially about birds.Viola tours & travel commented on this reviewThank you Mr Bernard and your family too, a short and sweet review! We are delighted that you chose us, and even more delighted that you enjoyed it. With kind regards Violet
- IVIuliia7 Day Kilimanjaro Trekking Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on November 3, 2019Everything was fine, great guide William and his team tried their best! Excellent acclimatization schedule, William speaks English very good and told us a lot o…Read moreViola tours & travel commented on this reviewWell done on reaching the summit of Kili - a great achievement indeed! We are very pleased to find out that you enjoyed yourselves and that our services was to your satisfaction. We know it is a big decision to choose a tour operator from far away, but we do hope that the feedback from visitors such as yourselves will give other the confidence and trust to book with us. We will certainly try to look after all our guests as well as we can! Thank you very much. And the waiter will improve his English even that is not mother tongue. Kind regards Violet Mfuko
- Shyam6 days Classic Tanzanian Safari4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 30, 2019We had recently gone on a 6 day safari with Viola tours and we couldnt have been more satisfied. From the booking stage and customisation to the actual tour, ev…Read moreViola tours & travel commented on this reviewHi Shyam Rao, Thank you very much for your review and we are glad to know that you enjoyed the experience with us. Apologies for breakdown wont happen again. We're glad that it was a good learning curve for you and we hope to see you again in the near future. Karibu Sana! Violet Mfuko
- Jimmy7 Days Tanzania Classic Safari5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 12, 2019Excellent service and affordable rates. Guides have in depth knowledges of attractions in Arusha, Tanzania. Cant wait for my next tripViola tours & travel commented on this reviewIt's our pleasure to read such a beautiful review for Viola Tours & Travel, Thanks for acknowledging our company services and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed the safari. Thank you very much and welcome back to Arusha, Tanzania
- HHilaryKuindwa7 Days Tanzania Classic Safari5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 11, 2019We had a lovely tour and will defiantly be using them again...Viola tours & travel commented on this reviewThank you for your review you are most welcome again and again we will give you good services.
- Erick7 Days Tanzania Classic Safari5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 9, 2019Great experience, great time..Viola tours & travel commented on this reviewThank for your positive review welcome again
- Adam4 days Tanzanian Budget Camping Safari4.5 - ExcellentWritten on May 21, 2019Great tour. Well organised and good value for money. Guide was awesome and the Chief prepared some great meals. Enough time was spent in every national park to …Read moreViola tours & travel commented on this reviewThank you for good review to us we are so happy to save you and give good services.
- GGeorgiBartdom5 days Classic Tanzanian Safari5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 19, 2019A viola tours is exceptional! Clift notes: Trip of a life time (and I've been to over 25 countries). I will return and will absolutely use Viola tours, Acac…Read moreViola tours & travel commented on this reviewThank you for reviewing us Violet Mfuko, it is much appreciated. We are delighted that you enjoyed our famous national parks, that is super news. and We are glad Viola Tours & Travel served you well, we hope to see you in near soon as you promised to come and see the Migration during August to December.
Viola tours & travel Tours
About Viola tours & travel
Viola tours & travel videos
- Serengeti: Pride of lions hunting and killing zebras
- Lion Is Impaled By Buffalo Horn During Hunt
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is a single supplement mandatory?
If you are a solo traveller a single supplement is mandatory as there is no option to share a room with another solo traveller.
Are the tours fully-guided?
All the tours are fully-guided as per the tour itinerary.
Are you able to book airport transfers?
No, Viola tours & travel are unable to organise airport transfers for their customers.
Can you book pre or post accommodation?
Viola tours & travel are able to organise pre and post accommodation for their customers. To organise a pre or post trip accommodation please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
Are travel documents provided?
Once your booking has been finalised, you will receive the travel documents required for your tour 3 - 4 weeks prior to the tour departing.
Is there a child discount?
Generally, a child discount is applicable however it does depend on the age of the children, please contact our team of Travel Experts to see what discounts are available for you.
Are children allowed to travel on your tours?
Yes, families with children are allowed to travel on all Viola tours & travel trips, please contact our team of Travel Experts when booking your tour to see what discounts are applicable for your family.
Is travel insurance mandatory?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour cost however it is mandatory on all Viola tours & travel trips so you need to make sure you are adequately covered before travelling. If you have not already purchased insurance, TourRadar has partnered up with World Nomads to provide a hassle-free quote experience for you and more information can found on the following link - http://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance.
I have travelled with Viola tours & travel before, is there a past traveller discount?
Generally, a past passenger discount is applicable for customers who travelled with Viola tours & travel before. Please, contact our team of Travel Experts for further details.
Are the coaches used on the tour to travel between destinations air-conditioned?
All the private transport used on the tours operated by Viola tours & travel are air-conditioned for your comfort.