- 227 m / 745 ft
- Gross Tonnage
- 47800 gt
- 28,8 m / 94,5 ft
Viking Ocean Cruises boasts a fleet of new, all-veranda, state-of-the-art ocean ships. Each identical sister ship carries only 930 guests and is engineered at a scale that allows direct access into most ports. Classified by Cruise Critic as “small ships,” the fleet features understated elegance and modern Scandinavian design.
Expand your horizons on this comfortable, award-winning ship, intimate and thoughtfully created by experienced nautical architects and designers to enrich your interaction with your destination in every way.
- The Spa
- The Viking Living Room
- Guest Services
- Fitness Center
- Viking Bar
- The Theater & Bar
- Cinema 1 & 2
- The Shops
- The Restaurant
- Wraparound Promenade
- Navigational Bridge
- Main Pool (with retractable roof)
- Explorers’ Lounge (main level)
- Aquavit Terrace (with al fresco dining)
- Infinity Pool & Hot Tub
- Explorers’ Lounge (upper level)
- Outdoor Gym & Yoga Area
- Medical Center
Staterooms / Suites
- Veranda Stateroom (V1, V2)
- Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (DV1,DV2,DV3,DV4,DV5,DV6)
- Penthouse Veranda Stateroom (PV1, PV2, PV3)
- Penthouse Junior Suite (PS1, PS2, PS3)
- Owner's Suite (OS)
- Explorer Suite (ES1, ES2, ES3)
- 270 ft² / 25 m²
- Deck 3
- 2 guests
- 11:00 AM embarkation
- 3:00 PM stateroom access
- Shore excursion reservations: 60 days prior to departure
- King-size Viking Explorer Bed with luxury linens & pillows
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- 42" flat-screen, interactive LCD TV with intuitive remote & complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Mini-bar with soft drinks, water & snacks; security safe; hair dryer
- Direct-dial satellite phone & cell service
- Large private bathroom with spacious glass-enclosed shower, heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja® toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Purified water refilled daily
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
- 24-hour room service
- Spacious closet & drawers
Our main dining venue, The Restaurant offers the highest onboard dining experience amid a streamlined Scandinavian design. The menu includes regional cuisine and always available American classics enhanced with locally sourced ingredients, so you can explore new cultures through food.
Manfredi’s®️ Italian Restaurant
Manfredi’s offers the best of Italian cuisine, whether the farm-inspired heartiness of Tuscany or the famed flavors from Rome. Subdued, ambient lighting creates a warm, welcoming air in this traditional restaurant recalling Italy’s beloved trattorias.
The Chef’s Table
The sommeliers and culinary masters at The Chef’s Table create the perfect pairing of food and wine. During a multicourse tasting, they pour select vintages and serve thoughtfully prepared dishes made for each other.
With live cooking, an open kitchen and premium sushi/seafood choices, the World Café provides a vibrant interactive experience and a wide range of international flavors. Dine indoors or al fresco on the Aquavit Terrace for stunning panoramic views.
In the spirit of the revolutionary outdoor settings of our award-winning river ships, we have created the Aquavit Terrace, providing more al fresco dining experiences than on any ship at sea.
Located in the Explorers’ Lounge and named for “Mamsen,” the Hagen family matriarch, this venue offers Norwegian specialties for breakfast, lunch, an afternoon snack or evening treat.
In this elegant space under a canopy of Scandinavian trellised wood, you can participate in a calming tea ceremony or indulge in afternoon tea service while enjoying the soft strains of a string quartet.
For a relaxed lunch or afternoon snack, the Pool Grill serves casual fare prepared to order. Choose from our Viking Burger, Seared Ahi Tuna and much more. A small salad bar is also available for a lighter meal.
The Kitchen Table
Immerse yourself in local culture and cuisine on an optional interactive culinary journey. At our onboard cooking school, experience firsthand how our ships’ world-class chefs bring distinct, local flavors from market to table.
Care to enjoy a quiet dinner in the comfort of your stateroom? A midnight snack? Or perhaps breakfast in bed? For your convenience, we offer 24-hour room service, 7 days a week, with many of our signature dishes to choose from.
Viking Sea Tours
- Iconic Western Mediterranean Rome (Civitavecchia) to Barcelona 8 daysStarts RomeEnds Barcelona$3,042 $2,688-12%
- Iconic Western Mediterranean Barcelona to Rome (Civitavecchia) 8 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Rome$2,829 $2,475-13%
- Mediterranean Odyssey Barcelona to Venice 13 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Venice$5,946 $5,592-6%
- Mediterranean Odyssey Venice to Barcelona 13 daysStarts VeniceEnds Barcelona$6,371 $6,016-6%
- Empires of the Mediterranean Athens (Piraeus) to Venice 10 daysStarts AthensEnds Venice$5,237 $4,883-7%
- Empires of the Mediterranean Venice to Athens (Piraeus) 10 daysStarts VeniceEnds Athens$4,954 $4,600-7%
- West Indies Explorer 11 daysStarts San JuanEnds San Juan$3,467 $2,936-15%
- Mediterranean Antiquities Athens (Piraeus) to Barcelona 15 daysStarts AthensEnds Barcelona$5,800 $5,092-12%
- Cities of Antiquity & the Holy Land Athens (Piraeus) to Rome (Civitavecchia) 15 daysStarts AthensEnds Rome$5,450 $5,096-6%
- Cities of Antiquity & the Holy Land Rome (Civitavecchia) to Athens (Piraeus) 15 daysStarts RomeEnds Athens$5,450 $5,096-6%
- West Indies to Spain 14 daysStarts San JuanEnds Barcelona$2,829 $2,475-13%
- Journey to Antiquities Rome (Civitavecchia) to Athens (Piraeus) 8 daysStarts RomeEnds Athens$2,829 $2,475-13%
- Caribbean & Mediterranean Odyssey 26 daysStarts San JuanEnds Venice$8,849 $8,141-8%
- Journey to Antiquities Athens (Piraeus) to Rome (Civitavecchia) 8 daysStarts AthensEnds Rome$2,759 $2,404-13%
- Mediterranean Antiquities Barcelona to Athens (Piraeus) 15 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Athens$5,592 $4,883-13%
- Greek Odyssey 11 daysStarts AthensEnds Athens$4,388 $4,033-8%