- 227 m / 745 ft
- Gross Tonnage
- 47800 gt
- 28,8 m / 94,5 ft
- Cruising Speed
- 20 kn / 37 kph / 23 mph
Viking Ocean Cruises boasts a fleet of new, all-veranda, state-of-the-art ocean ships. Each identical sister ship carries only 930 guests and is engineered at a scale that allows direct access into most ports. Classified by Cruise Critic as “small ships,” the fleet features understated elegance and modern Scandinavian design.
Expand your horizons on this comfortable, award-winning ship, intimate and thoughtfully created by experienced nautical architects and designers to enrich your interaction with your destination in every way.
- The Spa
- The Viking Living Room
- Guest Services
- Fitness Center
- Viking Bar
- The Theater & Bar
- Cinema 1 & 2
- The Shops
- The Restaurant
- Wraparound Promenade
- Navigational Bridge
- Main Pool (with retractable roof)
- Explorers’ Lounge (main level)
- Aquavit Terrace (with al fresco dining)
- Infinity Pool & Hot Tub
- Explorers’ Lounge (upper level)
- Outdoor Gym & Yoga Area
- Medical Center
Staterooms / Suites
- Veranda Stateroom (V1, V2)
- Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (DV1,DV2,DV3,DV4,DV5,DV6)
- Penthouse Veranda Stateroom (PV1, PV2, PV3)
- Penthouse Junior Suite (PS1, PS2, PS3)
- Owner's Suite (OS)
- Explorer Suite (ES1, ES2, ES3)
- 270 ft² / 25 m²
- Deck 3
- 2 guests
- 11:00 AM embarkation
- 3:00 PM stateroom access
- Shore excursion reservations: 60 days prior to departure
- King-size Viking Explorer Bed with luxury linens & pillows
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- 42" flat-screen, interactive LCD TV with intuitive remote & complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Mini-bar with soft drinks, water & snacks; security safe; hair dryer
- Direct-dial satellite phone & cell service
- Large private bathroom with spacious glass-enclosed shower, heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja® toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Purified water refilled daily
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
- 24-hour room service
- Spacious closet & drawers
Our main dining venue, The Restaurant offers the highest onboard dining experience amid a streamlined Scandinavian design. The menu includes regional cuisine and always available American classics enhanced with locally sourced ingredients, so you can explore new cultures through food.
Manfredi’s®️ Italian Restaurant
Manfredi’s offers the best of Italian cuisine, whether the farm-inspired heartiness of Tuscany or the famed flavors from Rome. Subdued, ambient lighting creates a warm, welcoming air in this traditional restaurant recalling Italy’s beloved trattorias.
The Chef’s Table
The sommeliers and culinary masters at The Chef’s Table create the perfect pairing of food and wine. During a multicourse tasting, they pour select vintages and serve thoughtfully prepared dishes made for each other.
With live cooking, an open kitchen and premium sushi/seafood choices, the World Café provides a vibrant interactive experience and a wide range of international flavors. Dine indoors or al fresco on the Aquavit Terrace for stunning panoramic views.
In the spirit of the revolutionary outdoor settings of our award-winning river ships, we have created the Aquavit Terrace, providing more al fresco dining experiences than on any ship at sea.
Located in the Explorers’ Lounge and named for “Mamsen,” the Hagen family matriarch, this venue offers Norwegian specialties for breakfast, lunch, an afternoon snack or evening treat.
In this elegant space under a canopy of Scandinavian trellised wood, you can participate in a calming tea ceremony or indulge in afternoon tea service while enjoying the soft strains of a string quartet.
For a relaxed lunch or afternoon snack, the Pool Grill serves casual fare prepared to order. Choose from our Viking Burger, Seared Ahi Tuna and much more. A small salad bar is also available for a lighter meal.
Care to enjoy a quiet dinner in the comfort of your stateroom? A midnight snack? Or perhaps breakfast in bed? For your convenience, we offer 24-hour room service, 7 days a week, with many of our signature dishes to choose from.
The Kitchen Table
Immerse yourself in local culture and cuisine on an optional interactive culinary journey. At our onboard cooking school, experience firsthand how our ships’ world-class chefs bring distinct, local flavors from market to table.
Viking Jupiter Tours
- Viking Homelands Bergen to Stockholm 15 daysStarts BergenEnds Stockholm$6,198
- Viking Homelands Stockholm to Bergen 15 daysStarts StockholmEnds Bergen$6,398
- British Isles Explorer Bergen to London (Greenwich) 15 daysStarts BergenEnds London$7,265
- British Isles Explorer London (Greenwich) to Bergen 15 daysStarts LondonEnds Bergen$7,465
- Iconic Western Mediterranean Rome (Civitavecchia) to Barcelona 8 daysStarts RomeEnds Barcelona$2,864
- Iceland's Majestic Landscapes Reykjavik to Bergen 13 daysStarts ReykjavikEnds Bergen$5,998
- Iconic Western Mediterranean Barcelona to Rome (Civitavecchia) 8 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Rome$2,797
- Russia & the Baltic Sea Copenhagen to Stockholm 11 daysStarts CopenhagenEnds Stockholm$5,198
- Russia & the Baltic Sea Stockholm to Copenhagen 11 daysStarts StockholmEnds Copenhagen$5,064
- Mediterranean Odyssey Barcelona to Venice 13 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Venice$5,864
- Mediterranean Odyssey Venice to Barcelona 13 daysStarts VeniceEnds Barcelona$5,998
- Empires of the Mediterranean Venice to Athens (Piraeus) 10 daysStarts VeniceEnds Athens$4,664
- Trade Routes of the Middle Ages Barcelona to Bergen 15 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Bergen$4,998
- Iceland's Majestic Landscapes Bergen to Reykjavik 13 daysStarts BergenEnds Reykjavik$5,998
- Venice, the Adriatic & Greece Venice to Athens (Piraeus) 8 daysStarts VeniceEnds Athens$3,331 $3,164-5%
- Mediterranean Antiquities Athens (Piraeus) to Barcelona 15 daysStarts AthensEnds Barcelona$5,461 $5,128-6%
- South America & the Chilean Fjords Buenos Aires to Santiago (Valparaiso) 18 daysStarts Buenos AiresEnds Santiago$6,798
- Trade Routes of the Middle Ages Bergen to Barcelona 15 daysStarts BergenEnds Barcelona$4,798
- Southern Atlantic Crossing Barcelona to Buenos Aires 22 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Buenos Aires$5,200 $4,866-6%
- Southern Atlantic Crossing Buenos Aires to Barcelona 22 daysStarts Buenos AiresEnds Barcelona$5,198 $4,864-6%
- South America & the Chilean Fjords Santiago (Valparaiso) to Buenos Aires 18 daysStarts SantiagoEnds Buenos Aires$6,798
- Journey to Antiquities Athens (Piraeus) to Rome (Civitavecchia) 8 daysStarts AthensEnds Rome$2,597 $2,430-6%
- Viking Shores & Fjords Amsterdam to Bergen 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Bergen$3,664
- Viking Shores & Fjords Bergen to Amsterdam 8 daysStarts BergenEnds Amsterdam$3,664
- Iconic Adriatic Antiquities 15 daysStarts VeniceEnds Rome$6,661 $6,328-5%
- Antiquities of the Mediterranean 22 daysStarts VeniceEnds Barcelona$9,992 $9,492-5%
- Baltic Jewels & the Midnight Sun 29 daysStarts StockholmEnds London$14,396
- Into the Midnight Sun Bergen to London (Tilbury) 15 daysStarts BergenEnds London$6,731
- Into the Midnight Sun London (Tilbury) to Bergen 15 daysStarts LondonEnds Bergen$7,065