“This was the perfect tour to get a feel for the different aspects of Cuba. I paid for an extra night in Havana, which I would suggest to anyone looking at this tour. Every other city has the right amount of time built into the itinerary. The itinerary is f...“
- Cuba only specialist
- Local experts to give you the best experience
- Tailor Made trips based on your interests
- Small company, customer focus attention
Vamos Cuba believes that holidays can be so much more than simply sightseeing. We have made local connections and arrangements so that you can enjoy a unique Cuban holiday. Vamos Cuba offers travellers to Havana an authentic taste of local life while brushing up the...
Vamos Cuba believes that holidays can be so much more than simply sightseeing. We have made local connections and arrangements so that you can enjoy a unique Cuban holiday. Vamos Cuba offers travellers to Havana an authentic taste of local life while brushing up their creative skills, with accommodation provided at personally inspected family homes (Casas Particulares). You will also have your very own Cuban amigo. (This is our name for the great people who work with us). One of our ‘Amigos’ can meet you at the airport, make sure that you know where your classes are and make you feel at home in Havana. Vamos Cuba was founded by Veronika Tirpakova. Originally from the Czech Republic. Veronika has always had a passion for Latino culture and has travelled extensively throughout Central America. From 2005, she worked in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, for a large multi national company. During this time she learned Spanish and participated in a number of Latin culture festivals. In 2010 Veronika met the world-renowned Danza Contemporanea de Cuba when the company performed at the Theatre Royal in Newcastle. After striking up close friendships with the dancers, she visited them several times in Havana. It was here, in the musical heart of the country, that the idea for Vamos Cuba was born. Veronika decided that everyone should have the chance to visit and experience the real Cuba as she did, their amazing culture, meet and even live with its wonderful, vibrant people. In 2011 Veronika left the corporate world and set up Vamos Cuba. She now divides her time between Havana and the UK. Vamos Cuba gives travellers the opportunity to immerse themselves in this vibrant culture, get a taste of the real Cuba and be inspired by the Cuban way of life. Clients can stay with local people in friendly, comfortable home stays. They will also benefit from tuition provided by professionals of respected institutions such as Havana’s University and the National Schools of Arts. Why Us? - We don't run tours in number of destinations. We love Cuba! We solely focus on travel within Cuba which makes us good at it! - Staying in Casa particular (Cuban version of B&B) your money will directly contribute to local people. - Exclusive opportunity to visit Cuban dance schools and art companies. - Working with local guides & top artist, dancers and musicians of the highest level. - Anything, Anytime, for Anyone! - Local Vamos Cuba host for your needsRead more
20 VamosCuba Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- HGHelen8 Days Private Essential Tour in Cuba5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 7, 2020A absolutely wonderful experience. From the tour guide to our driver everything was perfect.VamosCuba commented on this reviewThank you Helen, we are very happy that you had a great time in Cuba.
- JakubSolo Salsa Holiday in Cuba- Departure anytime, Private for one person4.0 - GoodWritten on January 5, 2020Do you want learn Salsa with nice and patient Teachers? :) Never been to Cuba and want to change it? Thats the right tour for you :)VamosCuba commented on this reviewThank you Jakub for the review and I hope you are now able to dance Salsa :) I would like to mention that the package included from Meals only breakfast and choices in Cuba are limited. Maybe that's why we only got 2 * If there was any other problem please do let us know so we can improve it for next time and to deserve more stars. Thank you Veronika
- David8 Days Private Essential Tour in Cuba3.0 - AverageWritten on October 18, 2019In general we found this a pretty average private tour . We had some gaps and issues such as : a last minute apartment switch in Havana which resulted in no …Read moreVamosCuba commented on this reviewHi David: Thank you very much for your review, it is much appreciated. We have worked with Damian for many years and have never received a complaint of him, actually, all we get is praise of both his work and his English, but we understand that sometimes things can go a little wrong and we apologize for that. Regarding the accommodation, as we understood in your message, all was good, but you gave us only 3 stars. Except for the first casa which was cancelled last minute by the host, but we worked it out at the moment and you confirmed us you liked the new option. Also the breakfast issue was solved by our guide Endimo. The car was in perfect conditions and yet we only got 3 stars. As for Meals in all destinations we only provided breakfasts, which are very good, but we cannot respond for the general cooking of the country. Cuba is a complex destination as you could see, but we are experts and managed to solve everything asap, we called you in every destination to check up on you, and we provided all info requested.Anyway, we appreciate your time for providing an evaluation. Kindest regards, Claudia Vamos Cuba Ltd
- RORichardEssential Cuba - 8 Days Small Group Tour - Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 1, 2019Great booking process. Great itinerary. Great accommodations.
- RORichardEssential Cuba - 8 Days Small Group Tour - Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 20, 2019Very easy booking process. Provided with detailed information. Communications before and during the trip were great. Great itinerary and very nice accommodat…Read more
- BHBernieSolo Salsa Holiday in Cuba- Departure anytime, Private for one person4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 1, 2019When I first found details of Vamos Cuba, Solo Salsa Holiday, I thought it sounded too good to be true, but I was absolutely delighted with the whole package of…Read more
- LHLuisEssential Cuba - 8 Days Small Group Tour - Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos4.0 - GoodWritten on April 27, 2019The tour and guide were very good, yet overpriced with $900,- prepaid and next 500,- euros in cash which was not clearly explained on website.VamosCuba commented on this reviewHi Luis, Thank you for your time to give the review for our tour. I am sorry you felt it was too expensive for 2 people for 8 nights/9 days. We never hide this price and it was stated clearly on the Tour Radar website. I will make see if its possible to make it even more clear. I also I would like to point out that for this price you have private transport for 4 people, accommodation with breakfast, guide and tour in Havana and more. We believe we provide good value tour for the money.
- TTTammy8 Days Private Essential Tour in Cuba5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 18, 2019My husband and I loved every minute of it as we can't wait to come back.
- MHMeredithEssential Cuba - 8 Days Small Group Tour - Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 12, 2019This was the perfect tour to get a feel for the different aspects of Cuba. I paid for an extra night in Havana, which I would suggest to anyone looking at this …Read more
- Solo Salsa Holiday in Cuba- Departure anytime, Private for one person 8 daysStarts HavanaEnds Havana$538
- 8 Days Private Essential Tour in Cuba 8 daysStarts HavanaEnds Havana$575
- Essential Cuba - 8 Days Small Group Tour - Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos 8 daysStarts HavanaEnds Havana$461
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!