“Hi, I did a 2 week salsa holiday with Vamos Cuba in Oct/Nov 2013 and would definitely recommend it. As a 26 year old female, travelling solo for the first time, I was quite nervous about safety and what to expect, but I needn't have worried! It was a bonus...“
- Cuba only specialist
- Local experts to give you the best experience
- Tailor Made trips based on your interests
- Small company, customer focus attention
Vamos Cuba believes that holidays can be so much more than simply sightseeing. We have made local connections and arrangements so that you can enjoy a unique Cuban holiday. Vamos Cuba offers travellers to Havana an authentic taste of local life while brushing up the...
Vamos Cuba believes that holidays can be so much more than simply sightseeing. We have made local connections and arrangements so that you can enjoy a unique Cuban holiday. Vamos Cuba offers travellers to Havana an authentic taste of local life while brushing up their creative skills, with accommodation provided at personally inspected family homes (Casas Particulares). You will also have your very own Cuban amigo. (This is our name for the great people who work with us). One of our ‘Amigos’ can meet you at the airport, make sure that you know where your classes are and make you feel at home in Havana. Vamos Cuba was founded by Veronika Tirpakova. Originally from the Czech Republic. Veronika has always had a passion for Latino culture and has travelled extensively throughout Central America. From 2005, she worked in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, for a large multi national company. During this time she learned Spanish and participated in a number of Latin culture festivals. In 2010 Veronika met the world-renowned Danza Contemporanea de Cuba when the company performed at the Theatre Royal in Newcastle. After striking up close friendships with the dancers, she visited them several times in Havana. It was here, in the musical heart of the country, that the idea for Vamos Cuba was born. Veronika decided that everyone should have the chance to visit and experience the real Cuba as she did, their amazing culture, meet and even live with its wonderful, vibrant people. In 2011 Veronika left the corporate world and set up Vamos Cuba. She now divides her time between Havana and the UK. Vamos Cuba gives travellers the opportunity to immerse themselves in this vibrant culture, get a taste of the real Cuba and be inspired by the Cuban way of life. Clients can stay with local people in friendly, comfortable home stays. They will also benefit from tuition provided by professionals of respected institutions such as Havana’s University and the National Schools of Arts. Why Us? - We don't run tours in number of destinations. We love Cuba! We solely focus on travel within Cuba which makes us good at it! - Staying in Casa particular (Cuban version of B&B) your money will directly contribute to local people. - Exclusive opportunity to visit Cuban dance schools and art companies. - Working with local guides & top artist, dancers and musicians of the highest level. - Anything, Anytime, for Anyone! - Local Vamos Cuba host for your needsRead more
15 VamosCuba Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- RichardEssential Cuba - 8 Days Small Group Tour - Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 20, 2019Very easy booking process. Provided with detailed information. Communications before and during the trip were great. Great itinerary and very nice accommodat…Read more
- BHBernieSolo Salsa Holiday in Cuba- Departure anytime, Private for one person4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 1, 2019When I first found details of Vamos Cuba, Solo Salsa Holiday, I thought it sounded too good to be true, but I was absolutely delighted with the whole package of…Read more
- LHLuisEssential Cuba - 8 Days Small Group Tour - Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos4.0 - GoodWritten on April 27, 2019The tour and guide were very good, yet overpriced with $900,- prepaid and next 500,- euros in cash which was not clearly explained on website.VamosCuba commented on this reviewHi Luis, Thank you for your time to give the review for our tour. I am sorry you felt it was too expensive for 2 people for 8 nights/9 days. We never hide this price and it was stated clearly on the Tour Radar website. I will make see if its possible to make it even more clear. I also I would like to point out that for this price you have private transport for 4 people, accommodation with breakfast, guide and tour in Havana and more. We believe we provide good value tour for the money.
- TTTammy8 Days Private Essential Tour in Cuba5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 18, 2019My husband and I loved every minute of it as we can't wait to come back.
- MHMeredithEssential Cuba - 8 Days Small Group Tour - Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 12, 2019This was the perfect tour to get a feel for the different aspects of Cuba. I paid for an extra night in Havana, which I would suggest to anyone looking at this …Read more
- TiffanyEssential Cuba - 8 Days Small Group Tour - Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 11, 2019Very kind, took care of us above and beyond. Cared about our well being and happiness. Extremely accomadating and flexible
- NPNadiaSolo Salsa Holiday in Cuba- Departure anytime, Private for one person5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 6, 2018The tour was amazing and my tour guide is now my friend!! Excellent accommodation and host as well!
- ESEmonEssential Cuba - 8 Days Small Group Tour - Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 22, 2018My 8 days in Cuba were extraordinary! As a solo traveler, I could never expect to feel so included. The people that I interacted with are the most kind, most kn…Read more
- PNPeter4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 26, 20168 Day Essential Cuba - Oct 2016 We have just returned from a fantastic trip with Vamos Cuba which we very much enjoyed The booking process and organisation wa…Read more
- Solo Salsa Holiday in Cuba- Departure anytime, Private for one person4.0 - GoodWritten on June 25, 2014Hi, I did a 2 week salsa holiday with Vamos Cuba in Oct/Nov 2013 and would definitely recommend it. As a 26 year old female, travelling solo for the first time,…Read more
- Solo Salsa Holiday in Cuba- Departure anytime, Private for one person 8 daysStarts HavanaEnds Havana$560
- 8 Days Private Essential Tour in Cuba 8 daysStarts HavanaEnds Havana$565
- Essential Cuba - 8 Days Small Group Tour - Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Cienfuegos 8 daysStarts HavanaEnds Havana$452
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!