“Great trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two meals that were organised were at excellent venues but we had no idea as to what our voucher covered. One venue said choose anything and we...“
- Active European holidays for all fitness levels
- Making Europe affordable
- Self guided walking & cycling specialists
- Unrivalled range of 450+ active European trips
- Flexible - Explore Europe your way
Explore Europe Your Way with UTracks, the active European holiday specialists. Affordable, active, flexible and with a range of over 4 50 walking & cycling trips to 35 European countries - this is why travellers keep returning to UTracks. Choose from icons such as t...
Explore Europe Your Way with UTracks, the active European holiday specialists. Affordable, active, flexible and with a range of over 4 50 walking & cycling trips to 35 European countries - this is why travellers keep returning to UTracks. Choose from icons such as the Camino pilgrims path or Tour du Mont Blanc, or try something pioneering like cycling in the Baltics or Bike & Boat trips across the Mediterranean. Join a guided group or if you prefer a more individual experience, join a self guided trip which offers you the flexibility to travel at your own pace and often on the departure date you choose. Whether you prefer 2 or 4-star, small groups or self guided, land, river or sea - UTracks can help you explore Europe your way.Read more
83 UTracks Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- RHRonRoyal Loire Cycle4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 21, 2018We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional …Read more
- JaniceSpanish Camino by Bike: Leon to Santiago4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2018This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on simi…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewThank you for your review Janice. We offer an option to upgrade accommodation in Arzua but appreciate your advice to other travellers regarding room requests. We will liaise with Hostal La Puerta del Perdon to ensure a more adequate breakfast is provided. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you on another active holiday in Europe. The team at UTracks
- JaniceWalking in the Picos de Europa5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 17, 2018We couldn't have ask for a better self-guided walking tour. Our taxi for our transfer from Oviedo train station to Arenas de Cabrales was waiting for us when w…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewThank you indeed for your review Janice. We are so pleased you enjoyed the experience of walking through this special pocket of Spain - a staff favourite! The team at UTracks
- SMShaunMont Blanc Guided Walk4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 3, 2018Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your review Shaun! The team at UTracks
- SuzanneLatvia and Lithuania Cycle Explorer4.0 - GoodWritten on September 19, 2018Great way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white sand beaches. However, much of the rout…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewThanks Suzanne for your valuable feedback. On all of our tours our routes are designed to be on smaller secondary roads with little traffic. In Latvia the situation is similar except a few stretches where we have more traffic. For example, after leaving the cycle trail at the Lithuanian border - a distance to Liepaja – we do include in our route descriptions a few alternative detours on gravel roads which are not ideal to cycle, but there are simply no alternatives. Also between Kandava and Tukums you need to cycle for a few kms on the main road Ventspils – Riga. Other routes are on minor roads where there is limited passing traffic. Unfortunately trucks are allowed to drive anywhere including small roads and main roads, and certain days have more traffic than others. We will certainly make this clearer in our notes. In regards to the section from Jurmala to Riga, we will review the description. Thank you again for your very valuable feedback. Best wishes from the team at UTracks
- SASaskiaMont Blanc Classic4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 18, 2018we did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent. transportation of the bags went smooth…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewThanks Saskia for taking the time to provide a review of your Mont Blanc Walk - great to read that you enjoyed the walking.
- JBJohnWalking in Puglia5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 11, 2018Great trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two meals that were organised were at excellent…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewThanks very much for your review John. We will review our included meals following your comments. Very pleased you enjoyed the walk - a UTracks favourite.
- KTKenScotland by Bike and Boat5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 4, 2018Very enjoyable tour and a unique chance to live on an active sailing ship for a week. Expert guides, captain and crew who were very friendly and helpful. The sc…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your review Ken. We are pleased you enjoyed the experience - one of our staff members rates this as his favourite UTracks trip.
- EGEllenScotland by Bike and Boat5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 2, 2018This is an all inclusive tour. We were well fed, excellent meals, fantastic itinerary, and thoughtful crew and guides. Biking is an excellent way to see the cou…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your review Ellen. We agree its a fabulous way to see Scotland!
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
- Mont Blanc
- Walking on Corsica
- Greenways Trail - Prague to Vienna
- Show more...
- Cycling Portugal
- Austria Lakes Cycle
- Scotland's Inner Hebrides
- Greek Islands by Bike and Boat
- National Parks of North Dalmatia
- Croatia Family Adventure
- Danube Bike & Boat
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Champagne and Paris
- Bordeaux Bike and Barge
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!