“It was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once arrived at the destination, I understand why - the scenery was just exceptional. We had time to visit sites, stopped and enjoyed the surr...“
- Active European holidays for all fitness levels
- Making Europe affordable
- Self guided walking & cycling specialists
- Unrivalled range of 450+ active European trips
- Flexible - Explore Europe your way
Explore Europe Your Way with UTracks, the active European holiday specialists. Affordable, active, flexible and with a range of over 4 50 walking & cycling trips to 35 European countries - this is why travellers keep returning to UTracks. Choose from icons such as t...
Explore Europe Your Way with UTracks, the active European holiday specialists. Affordable, active, flexible and with a range of over 4 50 walking & cycling trips to 35 European countries - this is why travellers keep returning to UTracks. Choose from icons such as the Camino pilgrims path or Tour du Mont Blanc, or try something pioneering like cycling in the Baltics or Bike & Boat trips across the Mediterranean. Join a guided group or if you prefer a more individual experience, join a self guided trip which offers you the flexibility to travel at your own pace and often on the departure date you choose. Whether you prefer 2 or 4-star, small groups or self guided, land, river or sea - UTracks can help you explore Europe your way.Read more
66 UTracks Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- SLSashaRota Vicentina: to the Algarve5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 1, 2018The trip was fantastic overall! I loved it so much! There were times when the trip notes were a bit inaccurate and were hard to follow but the signage on the tr…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewHi Sasha, Thank you for the wonderful review on your trip to Portugal! We appreciate all feedback, and take any comments into consideration for future travel, so thank you very much from us at UTracks! We hope to have you on one of our active adventures again next year! Maryse M. UTracks, North America
- RMrupinderHaute Route - Switzerland4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 8, 2018The food in las heurdes hotel was terribleUTracks commented on this reviewThank you for providing your feedback. We will liaise with the hotel to determine why the food was not good during your stay. Thanks again for your review.
- AAnonymousNorth Dalmatia Bike and Boat - Deluxe4.0 - GoodWritten on July 1, 2018Love the trip! Great mix of cycling and sailing
- ARAnitaCycle Bolzano to Verona2.5 - AverageWritten on June 29, 2018Overpriced. What are you paying for? Luggage transfer, average bikes and bad maps? Money and time wasted on expensive accomodation and 5hr ferry trip. When you’…Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for providing your feedback on this trip - a favourite for our clients. We do take pride in the quality of instructions and maps provided and the value for money. If you aren't used to navigating it can take a day or so to get used to it. Reading up the day before is always advised so you can make the most of the cycle experience and not miss sights of interest.
- DMDAVIDBohemian Rhapsody2.5 - AverageWritten on June 23, 2018The bike was good but some of the routes were on roads with big truck and fast cars. When there are so many cycle tracks nearby!UTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback David. The recommended route follows quiet side roads and cycle paths which is not the route you followed, according to your GPS. We hope you enjoyed the other aspects of this popular trip.
- JIJaniceTaste of Burgundy5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 18, 2018It was wonderful The guide accommodation and food were amazingUTracks commented on this reviewThank you for your review Janice. We look forward to welcoming you on another UTracks holiday.
- TCTszeCycle Prague to Vienna - Guided5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 4, 2018It was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once arrived at the destination, I understand …Read moreUTracks commented on this reviewGreat to read your review Tsze. Look forward to welcoming you on another UTracks holiday.
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
- Mont Blanc
- Walking on Corsica
- Greenways Trail - Prague to Vienna
- Show more...
- Cycling Portugal
- Austria Lakes Cycle
- Scotland's Inner Hebrides
- Greek Islands by Bike and Boat
- National Parks of North Dalmatia
- Croatia Family Adventure
- Danube Bike & Boat
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Champagne and Paris
- Bordeaux Bike and Barge
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!