Travel back to the era of grand Russian imperialism, follow in the footsteps of legendary Tsars, explore iconic monuments and discover time warped villages as the River Victoria sails along Russia’s main lifeline, the Volga River. The vibrant décor on board the River Victoria provides a comforting ambience for guests after they’ve had a lively day taking in the haunting beauty of this country. Combine that with superior hospitality services, sumptuous dining, fine accommodations and latest technology – you have everything for an unforgettable river cruise.
- Exquisite restaurant with refined menu options
- Lounge area with bar
- Fitness area
- Sun deck
- Reception service
- Elevator service
- Individual climate control
Staterooms / Suites
- Presidential Suite
- Deluxe Suite
- Junior Suite
- Category 1-3
- Category 4 & 5
- Category 6
- Exquisitely appointed river facing suite (409 sq. ft. – 38 sq. m) with a full balcony
- Plenty of floor space to call it your home upon the sea
- Colorful décor that harmoniously complements pure white sheets.
- Large hotel style bed with pillow menu and soft linens lulls guests into a good night’s sleep.
- Individual air conditioning with temperature control
- Strong safe
- Electric hair dryer,
- Bottle of water
- An infotainment center with satellite channels on a sleek flat screen TV.
- Roomy sparkling bath accommodation
- L’Occitane en Provence and Hermes toiletries,
- Specially monogrammed towels
- Snug bathrobes
- Comfortable slippers
River Victoria Tours
- Imperial Waterways of Russia (Moscow to Saint Petersburg, 2018) 13 daysStarts MoscowEnds St Petersburg$0
- Imperial Waterways of Russia (Moscow to Saint Petersburg, 2019) 12 daysStarts MoscowEnds St Petersburg$7,274
- Imperial Waterways of Russia (Saint Petersburg to Moscow, 2019) 12 daysStarts St PetersburgEnds Moscow$7,274