“The ship is beautiful, food is very good, on board entertainments are sufficient, staff is professional and well-liked. Tours are too rush and too short. Touring around on bus does not do justice to the cities we visited. In particular, we should have a 15...“
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection is the world's best and most awarded luxury river cruise line -- featuring luxuriously-appointed one-of-a-kind ships with an average capacity of 130 guests, exclusive excursions, gourmet cuisine, and one of the highest staff...
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection is the world's best and most awarded luxury river cruise line -- featuring luxuriously-appointed one-of-a-kind ships with an average capacity of 130 guests, exclusive excursions, gourmet cuisine, and one of the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry. Uniworld offers truly all-inclusive itineraries in Europe, as well as voyages in Russia, China, Vietnam and Cambodia, India, and Egypt—a total of 23 rivers in 24 countries worldwide. Uniworld is a member of CLIA and is highly regarded by discerning travelers, media, and cruise industry experts, having most recently been named the #1 River Cruise Line in the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2018 readers’ survey and voted Top-Rated River Cruise Line Europe in the 2018 Cruise Critic Cruisers Choice Awards.Read more
10 Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 3 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- NGNigelME to WE & the Sacred Ganges (New Delhi to Kolkata, 2019)3.5 - GoodWritten on February 11, 2019Me to We part was excellent. However, the communication re flights before was poor. The internal flights were badly planned. Leaving Udaipur at 3pm and arriv…Read more
- HBHarryEnchanting Christmas & New Year's (Passau to Budapest, 2018)4.0 - GoodWritten on January 13, 2019Good tour, imteresting itinerary
- RJRataHighlights of Eastern Europe (Bucharest to Budapest, 2018)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 23, 2018Very good tour - excellent guides, very knowledgeable and fun!
- PLPieterTulips & Windmills (Amsterdam to Antwerp, 2018)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 10, 2018Good value for money very professional managed and staff were great
- AEnchanting Danube (Passau to Budapest, 2018)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 8, 2018The attention to detail in accommodation, meals, comfort, etc
- AEnchanting Danube (Passau to Budapest, 2018)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 8, 2018The staff were eager to please. We had great food, accommodations, ease of arrival and departure connections, tours, and comfort. Would highly recommend.
- AEnchanting Danube (Passau to Budapest, 2018)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 25, 2018A beautiful relaxing cruise
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Tours
- ME to WE & the Sacred Ganges (New Delhi to Kolkata, 2019) 12 daysStarts New DelhiEnds Kolkata (Calcutta)$7,299 $4,956-32%
- Enchanting Christmas & New Year's Cruise (Passau to Budapest, 2019) 11 daysStarts MunichEnds Budapest$5,237
- Enchanting Christmas & New Year's Cruise (Passau to Budapest, 2020) 11 daysStarts PassauEnds Budapest$5,299 $5,130-3%
About Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection videos
- Main Page Video
- Uniworld's All-Inclusive Europe Boutique River Cruises
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ships
- River CountessCompletely transformed in 2013, the 130 passenger River Countess is one of the most luxurious river cruise vessels to ply on Italy’… Read moreBuilt2003 (refurbished 2012)Guests130Crew42Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms61RegistrySwitzerlandElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
- S.S. CatherineLike other vessels in Uniworld’s impressive luxury river cruise fleet, the 443 feet long S.S. Catherine combines meticulous craftsm… Read moreBuilt2014Guests159Crew57Length443 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites6Staterooms74RegistryThe NetherlandsElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5.7 ft
- S.S Joie de VivreUniworld’s latest pride and joy, the magnificent S.S. Joie de Vivre, is symbolic of the quintessential French philosophy ‘joy… Read moreBuilt2017Guests128Crew54Length410 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites10Staterooms54RegistryThe NetherlandsElectricity110/220 voltsDraftApprox. 5.7 ft
- S.S. AntoinetteThe 443 feet long, 154 passenger S.S. Antoinette is one of most regal river cruise ships plying on Europe’s famous Rhine River. Evo… Read moreBuilt2011Guests152Crew59Length443 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites9Staterooms67RegistrySwitzerlandElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5.7 ft
- S.S. Maria TheresaFeted by Cruise Critic as the ‘Best New River Ship’ for 2015, the 443 feet long, 150 passenger S.S. Maria Theresa river cruis… Read moreBuilt2015Guests150Crew58Length443 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites11Staterooms64RegistryThe NetherlandsElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5.7 ft
- River PrincessThere’s nothing quite like the vibrant foyer aboard the 130 passenger, River Princess to set a brilliant tone for your onward journ… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished 2011)Guests128Crew42Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms60RegistrySwitzerlandElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
- River AmbassadorLaunched in 1993 and completely renovated in 2011, the vibrant and stylish interiors of Uniworld’s River Ambassador are an undisput… Read moreBuilt1993 (refurbished 2011)Guests116Length361 ftSuites4Staterooms54
- River QueenThe 361 feet long River Queen is a unique beauty among highend European cruise ships. Her exterior is designed to resemble the charm… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished 2010)Guests128Crew42Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms60RegistrySwitzerlandElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
- River RoyaleThe 130 passenger, 361 feet long River Royale offers one of the most refined European river cruise experiences. Completely refitted in 20… Read moreGuests130Crew41Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites1Staterooms64
- River DuchessThe 130 passenger luxury river cruise vessel, River Duchess, recently underwent a top to bottom refurbishment. Always decorated in style,… Read moreBuilt2003 (refurbished 2012)Guests130Crew42Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms61RegistrySwitzerlandElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
- River EmpressThe 361 feet long, 130 passenger River Empress revives nostalgic memories of simple but elegant river cruising. From the deep and beautif… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished 2014)Guests130Crew42Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms61RegistrySwitzerlandElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
- Queen IsabelDiscover the marvelous gems of Portugal’s world famous Douro Valley from the distinguished 258 feet long, 118 passenger River Isabe… Read moreBuilt2013Guests112Crew33Length258 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites2Staterooms56RegistryDouroElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5.25 ft
- River ToscaUniworld’s 82 passenger, allsuite River Tosca vessel is a jewel on Egypt’s timeless Nile River. During a cruise, guests… Read moreBuilt2009Guests82Crew60Length236 ftWidth46 ftSuites41RegistryEgyptElectricity220 voltsDraft5.2 ft
- Ganges Voyager IIThe 185 feet long, 56 passenger Ganges Voyager II is an intimate vessel that provides a luxurious and serene atmosphere as its sails alon… Read moreBuilt2016Guests56Crew36Length185 ftWidth41 ftSuites28RegistryIndiaElectricity220 voltsDraft4.6 ft
- River VictoriaTravel back to the era of grand Russian imperialism, follow in the footsteps of legendary Tsars, explore iconic monuments and discover tim… Read moreBuilt1982 built, 2011 UW InaugurateGuests196Crew110Length423 ftWidth55 ftSuites10Staterooms88RegistryMoscowElectricity110/220 voltsDraft9 ft
- Century LegendCruise in 5 star luxury on board the 456 feet long, 398 passenger Century Legend as she charts her course along China’s spell bindi… Read moreGuests398Crew150Length456 ftWidth65 ftSuites2Staterooms34
- Century ParagonWith Asia fast becoming a red hot river cruising destination, the 398 passenger, 456 feet long Century Paragon contains all the luxurious… Read moreGuests398Length456 ft
- S.S. BeatriceThe S.S. Beatrice boasts yacht-style light wood with blue and white finishes throughout, a renovated lobby featuring elegant mirrors, mar… Read moreGuests152Crew55Length430 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites16Staterooms57
- Sanctuary Yangzi ExplorerThe newest ship on the Yangtze is a sanctuary of lavish features, with the largest cabins and suites on the river - all with private balc… Read moreGuests124Crew124Length300 ftWidth53.8 ftSuites2Staterooms6
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is it possible to book a triple cabin?
Triple bookings are allowed only in some suites onboard the S.S. Catherine and the S.S. Maria Theresa (excluding the Royal Suite). Please contact our cruise specialist for more information.
Do I need to complete a Passenger Information Form?
Due to immigration and security measures worldwide, passenger information must be fully completed and received by Uniworld by the time of final payment. Final documentation will not be processed without receipt of the Passenger Information Form. One completed form is required per guest.
What clothing should I take on the cruise?
It is always best to pack for a range of weather conditions, depending on the season and regions visited. Wearing layers will allow you to easily adjust to temperature changes.
Uniworld recommends wearing comfortable, smart-casual clothing both onshore and onboard. As well as sturdy walking shoes, as you will do a significant amount of walking on shore excursions, often over cobblestones or uneven terrain. A sun hat, rain gear, and a coat or wrap for chilly evenings are useful items to have. For dining ashore, concerts, special events onboard, etc., men may want to bring a sports jacket and women a cocktail dress or pantsuit. Neckties are optional. Please note that shorts are not allowed at dinner aboard the ship.
Is a laundry service available onboard?
Generally, most ships have either a self-serve laundrette (with ironing board) or laundry service for an additional fee. Unfortunately no dry cleaning services are available on any ship.
Are dietary requirements catered for?
Uniworld will do their very best to accommodate your dietary needs given the resources available to them. Just inform your cruise specialist in advance if you have specific dietary requests (e.g., low-fat, low-calorie, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegetarian, etc.). Uniworld also have a “Traveling Lite” menu for guests seeking more health-conscious options, as well as light lunches, vegetarian options, and generous buffets that offer something for everyone.
What is the electricity voltage?
Voltage in Europe and aboard the ships is 220v/50Hz with 2-pin “Schuko” outlets. All staterooms also have 110v outlets. If you are bringing electrical appliances from home they may require an adapter and/or converter.
Where will the ship dock?
In many ports, your river ship is able to dock within an easy walking distance of the historic city centre. However, in some circumstances, the ship may need to dock farther away and a motorcoach transfer will be provided when this happens. Unfortunately, docking locations are determined by the local harbour authorities, not Uniworld or the ship’s captain which they have to abide by.
How do I book optional excursions once onboard?
Optional excursions can be booked with your Cruise Manager and charged to your onboard account when you are onboard.
Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is not allowed aboard any sightseeing motorcoach and onboard your ship, smoking is allowed only in a designated area of the Sun Deck. Uniworld also asks guests to refrain from smoking on shore excursions/tours, especially since many historical sites and other tourist attractions in Europe are now smoke-free as well.
What happens if a major tourist site on the itinerary is closed?
In these rare situations, Uniworld will typically arrange a city tour or allow extra free time to explore the city's top sites on your own.