“I can't think of a better way to enjoy the gorgeous little towns of the Burgundy and Provence area. Our Uniworld ship the SS Catherine was superb. We walked into the stunning entry foyer on day 1 and straight away we could see we were in for something sp...“
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection is the world's best and most awarded luxury river cruise line -- featuring luxuriously-appointed one-of-a-kind ships with an average capacity of 130 guests, exclusive excursions, gourmet cuisine, and one of the highest staff...
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection is the world's best and most awarded luxury river cruise line -- featuring luxuriously-appointed one-of-a-kind ships with an average capacity of 130 guests, exclusive excursions, gourmet cuisine, and one of the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry. Uniworld offers truly all-inclusive itineraries in Europe, as well as voyages in Russia, China, Vietnam and Cambodia, India, and Egypt—a total of 23 rivers in 24 countries worldwide. Uniworld is a member of CLIA and is highly regarded by discerning travelers, media, and cruise industry experts, having most recently been named the #1 River Cruise Line in the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2018 readers’ survey and voted Top-Rated River Cruise Line Europe in the 2018 Cruise Critic Cruisers Choice Awards.Read more
57 Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 3 / 5
- 5 / 5
- GCGuillermoSplendors of Egypt & the Nile (2020) (Cairo to Cairo, 2020)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 6, 2020Everything was perfect. The guides,very knowledgeable. All tours very good. The hotels excellent Food very good for all different tastes. The
- KPKerrynEuropean Holiday Markets (Vienna to Nuremberg, 2019)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 6, 2020We travelled the Danube River from Vienna to Nuremburg on the Holiday Markets cruise visiting lots of interesting and historic towns along the way. The cruise i…Read more
- CDChrisBrilliant Bordeaux (Bordeaux to Bordeaux, 2019)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 21, 2019Really loved our tour. Only suggestion. There should be entertainment every night. A simple guitarist, a piano player, on those night when nothing major is plan…Read more
- DLDavidBrilliant Bordeaux (Bordeaux to Bordeaux, 2019)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 7, 2019Fabulous experience. Besides a luxurious foodie experience with very nice wine pairings, a big reason that I chose this cruise was to better understand Bordeau…Read more
- TBThomasPortugal, Spain & the Douro River Valley (Porto to Porto, 2019)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 4, 2019Everything was really quite lovely. Only complaints: There were some problems with temperature controls on the buses, and one night the circuit breaker for our …Read more
- LLindaHusseyVenice & the Gems of Northern Italy (2020) (Venice to Venice, 2020)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 4, 2019Truly the only way to be immersed in all that Venice has to offer. Walking and exploring some of the beautiful islands within the Venice Lagoon is so very speci…Read more
- SSteveTruexVenice & the Gems of Northern Italy (2020) (Venice to Venice, 2020)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 3, 2019The beauty of Venice from the water is remarkable especially when you’re seeing it from such a gorgeous ship. The service was impeccable and Uniworld’s staff wa…Read more
- SShelleyBurgundy & Provence (Avignon to Lyon, 2019) (from Avignon to Lyon)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 1, 2019I can't think of a better way to enjoy the gorgeous little towns of the Burgundy and Provence area. Our Uniworld ship the SS Catherine was superb. We walked i…Read more
- RRosieGreenCastles along The Rhine (2020) (Basel to Amsterdam, 2020)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 27, 2019Amazing cruise, Beautiful ship, food was incredible, the staff went above and beyond. Couldn't fault a thing!!
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Tours
- Brilliant Bordeaux (2020) (Bordeaux to Bordeaux, 2020) 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$3,399 $2,719-20%
- Castles along The Rhine (2020) (Amsterdam to Basel, 2020) 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$3,299 $2,639-20%
- Venice & the Gems of Northern Italy (2020) (Venice to Venice, 2020) 8 daysStarts VeniceEnds Venice$3,399 $2,719-20%
About Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection videos
- Main Page Video
- Uniworld's All-Inclusive Europe Boutique River Cruises
- Uniworld - Discovering India with Andrew Evans
- Uniworld - Vietnam & Cambodia
- Uniworld – Farm-to-Table Cuisine
- Show more...
- Uniworld - Wellness on the Water
THE DIFFERENCE IS IN THE DETAILS
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ships
- River CountessCompletely transformed in 2013, the 130 passenger River Countess is one of the most luxurious river cruise vessels to ply on Italy’… Read moreBuilt2003 (refurbished 2012)Guests130Crew42Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms61RegistrySwitzerlandElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
- S.S. CatherineLike other vessels in Uniworld’s impressive luxury river cruise fleet, the 443 feet long S.S. Catherine combines meticulous craftsm… Read moreBuilt2014Guests159Crew57Length443 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites6Staterooms74RegistryThe NetherlandsElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5.7 ft
- S.S Joie de VivreUniworld’s latest pride and joy, the magnificent S.S. Joie de Vivre, is symbolic of the quintessential French philosophy ‘joy… Read moreBuilt2017Guests128Crew54Length410 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites10Staterooms54RegistryThe NetherlandsElectricity110/220 voltsDraftApprox. 5.7 ft
- S.S. AntoinetteThe 443 feet long, 154 passenger S.S. Antoinette is one of most regal river cruise ships plying on Europe’s famous Rhine River. Evo… Read moreBuilt2011Guests152Crew59Length443 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites9Staterooms67RegistrySwitzerlandElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5.7 ft
- S.S. Maria TheresaFeted by Cruise Critic as the ‘Best New River Ship’ for 2015, the 443 feet long, 150 passenger S.S. Maria Theresa river cruis… Read moreBuilt2015Guests150Crew58Length443 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites11Staterooms64RegistryThe NetherlandsElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5.7 ft
- River PrincessThere’s nothing quite like the vibrant foyer aboard the 130 passenger, River Princess to set a brilliant tone for your onward journ… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished 2011)Guests128Crew42Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms60RegistrySwitzerlandElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
- River QueenThe 361 feet long River Queen is a unique beauty among highend European cruise ships. Her exterior is designed to resemble the charm… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished 2010)Guests128Crew42Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms60RegistrySwitzerlandElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
- River DuchessThe 130 passenger luxury river cruise vessel, River Duchess, recently underwent a top to bottom refurbishment. Always decorated in style,… Read moreBuilt2003 (refurbished 2012)Guests130Crew42Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms61RegistrySwitzerlandElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
- River EmpressThe 361 feet long, 130 passenger River Empress revives nostalgic memories of simple but elegant river cruising. From the deep and beautif… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished 2014)Guests130Crew42Length361 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites4Staterooms61RegistrySwitzerlandElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
- Queen IsabelDiscover the marvelous gems of Portugal’s world famous Douro Valley from the distinguished 258 feet long, 118 passenger River Isabe… Read moreBuilt2013Guests112Crew33Length258 ftWidth37.5 ftSuites2Staterooms56RegistryDouroElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5.25 ft
- River ToscaUniworld’s 82 passenger, allsuite River Tosca vessel is a jewel on Egypt’s timeless Nile River. During a cruise, guests… Read moreBuilt2009Guests82Crew60Length236 ftWidth46 ftSuites41RegistryEgyptElectricity220 voltsDraft5.2 ft
- Ganges Voyager IIThe 185 feet long, 56 passenger Ganges Voyager II is an intimate vessel that provides a luxurious and serene atmosphere as its sails alon… Read moreBuilt2016Guests56Crew36Length185 ftWidth41 ftSuites28RegistryIndiaElectricity220 voltsDraft4.6 ft
- River VictoriaTravel back to the era of grand Russian imperialism, follow in the footsteps of legendary Tsars, explore iconic monuments and discover tim… Read moreBuilt1982 built, 2011 UW InaugurateGuests196Crew110Length423 ftWidth55 ftSuites10Staterooms88RegistryMoscowElectricity110/220 voltsDraft9 ft
- Mekong NavigatorWith a design reminiscent of the French Colonial–era manor homes that once lined the streets of Old Saigon, the all-suit… Read moreBuilt2014Guests68Crew40Length70 m / 230 ftWidth13 m / 43 ftSuites34RegistryVietnamElectricity380V/220V/24V/12VDraft1.8 m / 6 ftCapacityStateroomsGross Tonnage1611 gtBeamCruising Speed10 kn / 19 kph / 12 mphGenerators02 Main Ge / Catterpillar/ 245kwEngines02 X 533kw/ Catterpillar
- S.S. BeatriceThe S.S. Beatrice boasts yacht-style light wood with blue and white finishes throughout, a renovated lobby featuring elegant mirrors, marb… Read moreBuilt2009Guests152Crew55Length430 ft / 131 mWidth37.5 ft / 11.27 mSuites16Staterooms57Cruising Speed9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph
- Sanctuary Yangzi ExplorerThe newest ship on the Yangtze is a sanctuary of lavish features, with the largest cabins and suites on the river - all with private balc… Read moreGuests124Crew124Length300 ft / 91.44 mWidth53.8 ft / 16.15 mSuites2Staterooms6CapacityBuilt2008RegistryGross Tonnage6733 gtElectricityBeamCruising Speed16 kn / 30 kph / 18 mphGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- S.S. Bon VoyageWe are excited to announce that after an extensive full-ship renovation, the River Royale will reemerge as the S.S. Bon Voyage in Spring… Read moreBuilt2006 (Refurbished in 2019)Guests124Crew50Length110 m / 361 ftBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed13 kn / 24 kph / 15 mph
- Mekong JewelExperience the diverse cultures and uncharted beauty of the Mekong River on the new Mekong Jewel. This all-suite ship is made of sustainable… Read moreBuilt2020Guests68Crew51Length79.9 m / 262 ftWidth12.8 m / 42 ftStaterooms34Gross Tonnage2494 gtElectricity220VCruising Speed12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mphGenerators03 Main Ge/ Catterpillar/280 kwEngines02 X 533kw/ CatterpillarDraft1.9 m / 6.2 ftCapacitySuitesRegistryBeam
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is it possible to book a triple cabin?
Triple bookings are allowed only in some suites onboard the S.S. Catherine and the S.S. Maria Theresa (excluding the Royal Suite). Please contact our cruise specialist for more information.
Do I need to complete a Passenger Information Form?
Due to immigration and security measures worldwide, passenger information must be fully completed and received by Uniworld by the time of final payment. Final documentation will not be processed without receipt of the Passenger Information Form. One completed form is required per guest.
What clothing should I take on the cruise?
It is always best to pack for a range of weather conditions, depending on the season and regions visited. Wearing layers will allow you to easily adjust to temperature changes.
Uniworld recommends wearing comfortable, smart-casual clothing both onshore and onboard. As well as sturdy walking shoes, as you will do a significant amount of walking on shore excursions, often over cobblestones or uneven terrain. A sun hat, rain gear, and a coat or wrap for chilly evenings are useful items to have. For dining ashore, concerts, special events onboard, etc., men may want to bring a sports jacket and women a cocktail dress or pantsuit. Neckties are optional. Please note that shorts are not allowed at dinner aboard the ship.
Is a laundry service available onboard?
Generally, most ships have either a self-serve laundrette (with ironing board) or laundry service for an additional fee. Unfortunately no dry cleaning services are available on any ship.
Are dietary requirements catered for?
Uniworld will do their very best to accommodate your dietary needs given the resources available to them. Just inform your cruise specialist in advance if you have specific dietary requests (e.g., low-fat, low-calorie, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegetarian, etc.). Uniworld also have a “Traveling Lite” menu for guests seeking more health-conscious options, as well as light lunches, vegetarian options, and generous buffets that offer something for everyone.
What is the electricity voltage?
Voltage in Europe and aboard the ships is 220v/50Hz with 2-pin “Schuko” outlets. All staterooms also have 110v outlets. If you are bringing electrical appliances from home they may require an adapter and/or converter.
Where will the ship dock?
In many ports, your river ship is able to dock within an easy walking distance of the historic city centre. However, in some circumstances, the ship may need to dock farther away and a motorcoach transfer will be provided when this happens. Unfortunately, docking locations are determined by the local harbour authorities, not Uniworld or the ship’s captain which they have to abide by.
How do I book optional excursions once onboard?
Optional excursions can be booked with your Cruise Manager and charged to your onboard account when you are onboard.
Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is not allowed aboard any sightseeing motorcoach and onboard your ship, smoking is allowed only in a designated area of the Sun Deck. Uniworld also asks guests to refrain from smoking on shore excursions/tours, especially since many historical sites and other tourist attractions in Europe are now smoke-free as well.
What happens if a major tourist site on the itinerary is closed?
In these rare situations, Uniworld will typically arrange a city tour or allow extra free time to explore the city's top sites on your own.