“Tour number three with Unitrips and can't wait for number 4! This one was a bit different to their european trips, just because they pack so much into a short space of time, we were always on the move! highlight was definitey riding camels through the dese...“
In Unitrips we organize tours through Europe for young people from 18 to 30-something. We really enjoy sharing our experience and knowledge in order to give the best experience and fun to our travel-mates. We provide services both in Spanish and English.
In Unitrips we organize tours through Europe for young people from 18 to 30-something. We really enjoy sharing our experience and knowledge in order to give the best experience and fun to our travel-mates. We provide services both in Spanish and English.Read more
21 UniTrips Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- VandanaChristmas Edition: A Trip Through Time - WW24.0 - GoodWritten on January 8, 2019The trip overall was good but English translation could have been better, when it was external guides, Vienna was very hurried up. Hostels like Wombats in terms…Read more
- FFernandoMunozSummer Eurotip: All Around Europe4.0 - GoodWritten on June 28, 2018Love the cities, the bus driver and especially love the tour guides. They were always worry about us and answering every question we had.
- ElyBetween Marrakesh and the Desert1.5 - Rather poorWritten on May 1, 2018Really bad company! They don't have a good organization. We had problems with them and they ignored us and if the police don't interfere and help us, I don't kn…Read moreUniTrips commented on this reviewHello, We are sorry You had a bad experience in our trip, but we have been investigating your case, and the issue you commenting it was with riad you reserved independently and not through us.
- ELEVAChristmas Edition: Imperial Cities Express Tour2.0 - Rather poorWritten on May 24, 2017Bad bad experience!!! Not worthed with the money I paid at all! Too many walked distance in a long time and no time for relax, having lunch or dinner. Dinner…Read moreUniTrips commented on this reviewAs a team, we are so sorry for your trip being a bad experience for you. Our travellers are usually thrilled with the timetables and value for money and we work always to provide the best service possible. So I am so sorry that you felt in your Imperial Cities tour, that It was rushed and had bad timings. We will take yur feedback and continue improving as much as possible, employing the best leaders we can and providing high quality and best experience trips.
- HSHelenaA Trip Through Time: WW25.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 24, 2017What a trip!! The places we went were so cooool and not only the big cities but like Cesky Krumlov near prague was a tiiiny town I had never heard of and got to…Read more
- HSHelenaChristmas Edition: Western Europe Endless Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 24, 2017Loveeeeee!! Such a long time to be on a trip looking back so it was exhausting but so worth it! Just the right balance between having a lot to do but also havin…Read more
- HSHelenaMorocco Grand Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 24, 2017Tour number three with Unitrips and can't wait for number 4! This one was a bit different to their european trips, just because they pack so much into a short s…Read more
- Smile and Enjoy with Unitrips!
- Winter Unitrips
- Morocco with Unitrips
- What our customers say about unitrips
- Tour París Bruselas Amsterdam
- Show more...
- Viaje a Grecia para Jóvenes | Unitrips
- Ibiza Trip Spring Break Festival | Unitrips
- Descubre nuestros Circuitos por Europa | Unitrips
- Circuitos por Marruecos | Unitrips
- Tour Islandia
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Can I share a room with my friends?
We try to be flexible in each and every aspect and we want everyone to be comfortable at the trip, with best roommates possible….but it is impossible that everyone always stays in the room with all those he wants to stay with, so we can’t guarantee anything. Even in case of travelers who want individual room or a couple that asks for double room, we do the best to provide it, but the hotels we use to stay in may not always have availability, so time to time it’s needed to adapt. Our trips are great opportunity to get to know people from all around the world, so we invite all the members of group to be friendly, sociable, flexible….and at the end the trip you will recognize it has been a good choice of attitude because you enjoyed to the maximum!
Can I travel solo?
Of coooooooourse…In fact, single travelers are those who normally enjoy the most….Because they are those ones who make the most new friends.
Who will I travel with?
The most of our travelers are university students, erasmus, young professionals….and people interested in learning and enjoying at the same time. The group is made of 30 – 50 travelers. Our tour leaders are ex – erasmus with a lot of international experience that want to enjoy with you but have a lot of information about the activities, nightlife, history…. And they speak English, Spanish and other languages.
All of my friends are going to travel with you but there aren’t any spots left…What can I do?
Hope! We travel with groups of máximum 50 people and the trips get booked very quickly…When there is not any spot left, we open the waiting list. We can’t assure you will have a spot, but everything is possible! So if you are one of the first at the list, you may have luck! Doesn’t matter…give it a try, it won’t cost you anything!
Can I arrive before the starting day of the trip or leave later than the last day of the trip?
In Unitrips, we try to make things easier for you, and we not only adapt to students who have limited time because of exams but also to those ones who want to enjoy the city more, so we do all the best to be as flexible as possible in every aspect. That’s why we offer you the opportunity to book extra nights in the first or final hotel of the trip. The hotels or hostels we work with are meticulously selected, it may be possible that they are not the cheapest ones, but without any doubt they have very good prices, given the quality of service.
What if I can't do the whole trip? Can I join the group at a later time?
Yes, it is absolutely possible to join the group at a later time. Simply contact us and we will let you know where and when we can meet you and what the price of the trip will be.