“Absolutely fantastic. Well organized, attention to detail was impressive, and tour guides were absolutely tireless and really good fun. I liked especially how we didn't only go to the big cities listed, but also the odd little town along the way that I wou...“
In Unitrips we organize tours through Europe for young people from 18 to 30-something. We really enjoy sharing our experience and knowledge in order to give the best experience and fun to our travel-mates. We provide services both in Spanish and English.
In Unitrips we organize tours through Europe for young people from 18 to 30-something. We really enjoy sharing our experience and knowledge in order to give the best experience and fun to our travel-mates. We provide services both in Spanish and English.Read more
22 UniTrips Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- ELEVAImperial Cities Express Tour2.0 - Rather poorWritten on May 24, 2017Bad bad experience!!! Not worthed with the money I paid at all! Too many walked distance in a long time and no time for relax, having lunch or dinner. Dinner…Read more
- HSHelenaA Trip Through Time: WW25.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 24, 2017What a trip!! The places we went were so cooool and not only the big cities but like Cesky Krumlov near prague was a tiiiny town I had never heard of and got to…Read more
- HSHelenaSOLD OUT Western Europe Endless Tour: Christmas Edition5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 24, 2017Loveeeeee!! Such a long time to be on a trip looking back so it was exhausting but so worth it! Just the right balance between having a lot to do but also havin…Read more
- HSHelenaImperial Cities Express Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 24, 2017…y from all over the world and I can't wait to go on another trip with UniTrips and meet more!Read more
- GWGeorgeA Trip Through Time: WW25.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 24, 2017Amazing time!!! I had never been in the countries that we visited and I loved all of them. They organised the trip very well, we had a whatsapp group where we h…Read more
- GWGeorgeMediterranean Tour *Barcelona: Meeting and Finishing Point*5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 24, 2017…s, went for meals together sometimes, and lots of partying! Thank you UniTrips :DRead more
- SDSarahCentral Europe Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on February 24, 2017Second trip I've done with these guys and was not disappointed! Had a different guide, Alex this time and she did a great job all the way. Perfect balance betwe…Read more
- SDSarahGothic Art Tour *Paris: Meeting and Finishing Point*4.5 - ExcellentWritten on February 24, 2017Absolutely fantastic. Well organized, attention to detail was impressive, and tour guides were absolutely tireless and really good fun. I liked especially how w…Read more
- Gothic Art Tour *Paris: Meeting and Finishing Point* 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$732
- Mediterranean Tour *Barcelona: Meeting and Finishing Point* 7 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Barcelona$733
- Mediterranean Tour *Madrid: Meeting and Finishing Point* 9 daysStarts MadridEnds Madrid$864
- Smile and Enjoy with Unitrips!
- Winter Unitrips
- Morocco with Unitrips
- What our customers say about unitrips
- Tour París Bruselas Amsterdam
- Show more...
- Viaje a Grecia para Jóvenes | Unitrips
- Ibiza Trip Spring Break Festival | Unitrips
- Descubre nuestros Circuitos por Europa | Unitrips
- Circuitos por Marruecos | Unitrips
- Tour Islandia
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Can I share a room with my friends?
We try to be flexible in each and every aspect and we want everyone to be comfortable at the trip, with best roommates possible….but it is impossible that everyone always stays in the room with all those he wants to stay with, so we can’t guarantee anything. Even in case of travelers who want individual room or a couple that asks for double room, we do the best to provide it, but the hotels we use to stay in may not always have availability, so time to time it’s needed to adapt. Our trips are great opportunity to get to know people from all around the world, so we invite all the members of group to be friendly, sociable, flexible….and at the end the trip you will recognize it has been a good choice of attitude because you enjoyed to the maximum!
Can I travel solo?
Of coooooooourse…In fact, single travelers are those who normally enjoy the most….Because they are those ones who make the most new friends.
Who will I travel with?
The most of our travelers are university students, erasmus, young professionals….and people interested in learning and enjoying at the same time. The group is made of 30 – 50 travelers. Our tour leaders are ex – erasmus with a lot of international experience that want to enjoy with you but have a lot of information about the activities, nightlife, history…. And they speak English, Spanish and other languages.
All of my friends are going to travel with you but there aren’t any spots left…What can I do?
Hope! We travel with groups of máximum 50 people and the trips get booked very quickly…When there is not any spot left, we open the waiting list. We can’t assure you will have a spot, but everything is possible! So if you are one of the first at the list, you may have luck! Doesn’t matter…give it a try, it won’t cost you anything!
Can I arrive before the starting day of the trip or leave later than the last day of the trip?
In Unitrips, we try to make things easier for you, and we not only adapt to students who have limited time because of exams but also to those ones who want to enjoy the city more, so we do all the best to be as flexible as possible in every aspect. That’s why we offer you the opportunity to book extra nights in the first or final hotel of the trip. The hotels or hostels we work with are meticulously selected, it may be possible that they are not the cheapest ones, but without any doubt they have very good prices, given the quality of service.
What if I can't do the whole trip? Can I join the group at a later time?
Yes, it is absolutely possible to join the group at a later time. Simply contact us and we will let you know where and when we can meet you and what the price of the trip will be.