“I am so happy I booked this tour because Under 30 takes very good care of their clients, making sure that transportation, accommodations, meals, and included activities are all taken care of and require no thought from the tour-taker. Our guide (Léa) was P...“
- Small group trips for ages 21-25
- Authentic, Adventurous, Cultural
- Join a Travel Community
- Focus on sustainability
Our mission is to cultivate joy, authentic experiences, and a supportive community through travel. With over 500 five star reviews on trips built for millennials, we're the premier adventure travel company for 21-35 year olds. And the experience doesn't end when the ...
Our mission is to cultivate joy, authentic experiences, and a supportive community through travel. With over 500 five star reviews on trips built for millennials, we're the premier adventure travel company for 21-35 year olds. And the experience doesn't end when the trip is over -- it just begins. Join a vibrant travel community -- on and offline -- where you'll connect with like-minded people, get exclusive access to travel resources, and so much more.Read more
33 Under30Experiences Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- MMaggieMachu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain, & Cusco (ages 21-35)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 9, 2020Love this company! The trip was fantastic. The company has great customer service and employees, and are very easy to work with. The trip was a great mix of pla…Read more
- ADAmandaCosta Rica's Best Beach + Jungle Hikes (ages 21-35)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 12, 2020A great way to get a taste of Pura Vida! Our entire group became friends, and none of us were ready to go home. Our guide, Yoza, was fantastic. I would highly r…Read more
- JohnCosta Rica's Best Beach + Jungle Hikes (ages 21-35)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 10, 2019Great trip and great tour guide (Tete) as well! Had a blast with meeting new people and the highlight for me was doing the repelling down the waterfalls. Woul…Read more
- JGJennyBest of Iceland: Glaciers, Waterfalls & Volcanoes (ages 21-35)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 2, 2019The tour was set up to be great and everything almost was. Unfortunately the group dynamic ruined a lot of the experience. I understand the company does not con…Read more
- MDMarisaBest of Iceland: Glaciers, Waterfalls & Volcanoes (ages 21-35)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 21, 2019Jon and Addi were so incredibly awesome !!! They made a great trip even better!!
- KKristineMirkiewiczCosta Rica's Best Beach + Jungle Hikes (ages 21-35)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 8, 2019Overall a great trip and good value for money. The optional activities were fantastic, especially the jungle hikes and adventures. It would have been nice to ac…Read more
- HSHelenBest of Iceland: Glaciers, Waterfalls & Volcanoes (ages 21-35)4.0 - GoodWritten on October 28, 2019The trip was spoiled by the other guests. One person had booked themselves and 11 of their friends on the trip and completely took over everything (so 12 of 16 …Read more
- MGMartinaCosta Rica's Best Beach + Jungle Hikes (ages 21-35)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 9, 2019The trip was awesome and also our tour guide! I really enjoyed it!
- ARAlanaBest of Iceland: Glaciers, Waterfalls & Volcanoes (ages 21-35)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 24, 2019This trip was fantastic! Each day was jam packed with activities showcasing the gorgeous landscapes of Iceland.
- Costa Rica's Best Beach + Jungle Hikes (ages 21-35) 5 daysStarts San JoseEnds San Jose$995
- Best of Iceland: Glaciers, Waterfalls & Volcanoes (ages 21-35) 5 daysStarts KeflavikEnds Keflavik$1,795 $1,257-30%
- Machu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain, & Cusco (ages 21-35) 6 daysStarts CuscoEnds Cusco$1,395
- The Authentic Way of Visiting Machu Picchu & Peru
- Experience Costa Rica
- Experience the Best of Iceland
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Are you able to arrange airport transfers?
Arrival and departure airport transfers are generally included in the tour price as long as your arrival and departure flights follow the instructions provided. Flight instruction emails are sent after booking. We ask that you wait to book flights until after you have received this email.
Can you arrange additional accommodation before or after the tour?
Under30Experiences cannot arrange additional nights of accommodations, but are more than happy to give recommendations.
If I am a solo traveller, will I share a room with someone?
Under30Experiences are designed for young people who want to connect with each other and make friends from around the world so you will be paired with another traveller of the same gender. However, if you prefer the privacy of your own room a single room can be requested for an additional cost.
Who is the typical traveller on your tours?
You will generally find that over 70% of the people that come on Under30experiences are solo travellers who ages usually range from 21 -35 years. Many of the travellers are either professionals, creative types, ambitious students, entrepreneurs, or motivated young people just figuring life out.
Is tipping compulsory?
The Under30experiences trip leaders do not accept tips, the staff are all part of a community and trip leaders are there to help build that. Their main aim is for all travellers to feel comfortable with them and even build friendships with you, so a simple 'thank you' is all the tipping they need!
What is generally included in your tours?
The tours include all accommodation, breakfasts and dinners, daily transportation, airport pickup and drop-off, entertainment, local guides and Under30Experiences staff.
Can I connect with fellow travellers before the tour begins?
A month before your trip's departure, a representative of Under30Experiences will invite you to join a unique Facebook Group where you can meet your fellow travellers.
Do you offer optional activities on your tours?
On any tour you do with Under30experiences you will get to experience a few different activities and a list will be provided to you once your booking is confirmed. The activities can then be arranged once you are on the tour for an additional cost.