“The tour was awesome, we did see a lot of spectacular things all around Tasmania, the guide James was firendly and did almost all the walks with us. The first 2 nights at “bumby’s” accomodation were really confortable. The hostel at bicheno wasnt really cl...“
- Tasmanian owned and operated
- Tours departing year round
- Local knowledge
- Local experience
We are Tasmania's biggest and best locally owned and operated value for money tour company. We take you to the best places, for the best times at the best prices. Awesome!
We are Tasmania's biggest and best locally owned and operated value for money tour company. We take you to the best places, for the best times at the best prices. Awesome!Read more
18 Under Down Under Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- AAnonymousExplorer 65.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 2, 2018Fantastic! A very memorable experience for me.
- SVSophieTassie Wild 3.55.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 16, 2018It was amazing, I regret not staying longer. I recommend without hesitation !
- SMSuadFamous 53.5 - GoodWritten on May 29, 2018The accomsdstion at Launceston is bad
- JKJacquelineTassie Magic 34.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 24, 2018I loved the bay of fires
Under Down Under Tours Tours
About Under Down Under Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!