UK Study Tours
26 UK Study Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- MSMariaParis & Versailles - From London4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 30, 2017I had a great time in Paris & Versailles. It was tiring because of the time we spent on the bus (and because I live in Sheffield and I had to go to the London p…Read moreUK Study Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed the tour to Paris & Versailles and made new friends.
- RRebeccaScotland - Edinburgh & The Highlands - From London3.5 - GoodWritten on May 31, 2017Overall it was pretty fun, you cover the highlights in a short amount of time. The bus ride isn't comfortable, the air conditioning doesn't seem to work consist…Read more
- RPRitaScotland - Edinburgh & The Highlands - From London2.0 - Rather poorWritten on May 30, 2017I found Edinburgh and the Highlands so beautiful that it almost compensate for the very poor tour. First of all the bus was terrible. Taking into account that w…Read more
- EBEmmaParis & Versailles - From Brighton4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2016The trip was AMAZING!! I would defiantly recommend it to anyone who has the energy to keep up! The bus was very comfortable as well as the hotel. Both were not …Read moreUK Study Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your tour.
- LMLuisLiverpool & Manchester - From London4.0 - GoodWritten on October 14, 2016Muy buen tour,conocí bastante. :)
UK Study Tours Tours
About UK Study Tours
UK Study Tours videos
- VLOG - Travelling to Paris, Disneyland & Versailles
- VLOG - Travelling to Amsterdam & Bruges
- VLOG - Travelling to North Wales & Snowdonia
- VLOG - Travelling to Liverpool & Manchester
- Dublin Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Show more...
- Cologne Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Scotland & Edinburgh Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Munich Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Paris Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- VLOG - Travelling to Cologne & Brussels
- VLOG - Travelling to Bath & Stonehenge
- VLOG - Travelling to Portsmouth & Isle of Wight
- Cardiff Top Attractions
- VLOG - Travelling to Oxford, Windsor & Eton
- Warwick Castle & Stratford Upon Avon
- Winchester & Portsmouth
- VLOG - Travelling to Cambridge
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do I need to be a student to join UK Study Tours?
You don't need to be a student to travel with UK Study Tours, everyone is welcomed on our tours. And all individuals can book any tour online. However average age of travellers is 18-29 and all our customers including individual travellers need to respect tour guide, tour driver and all the other travellers. UK Study Tours takes 0% tolerance to any rude or agressive behaviour.
Where can I find departure time and pick up location?
Departure time with the pick up point is shown at first step of booking process, also both are listed on your ticket.
What should I bring for the duration of the tour?
Essentials to take include: tour ticket, passport, identification, money, bank card, phone, camera and suitable clothing.
What is usually included in a tour?
In general, all our tours are inclusive of travel, services of a tour guide. For weekend tours hotel accommodation with breakfast is included. To find out what else is included please read tour itinerary.
What meals are included?
On weekend tours breakfast at the hotel where the group is staying is included.
How much money should I plan for per day?
Enough to cover lunch, dinner and any tour optional extras, city attractions or shopping you wish to do while you are on a tour. It is also a good idea to have a bank card to cover any emergencies which may happen.
What should I do if I get lost during a tour?
We recommend you keep the provided map with you always, as well as the contact details of your tour guide, and call him immediately if needed.
What if I have special needs or requirements?
Please let UK Study Tour know in advance of any any special needs or requirements. Only if we know in advance we can try to arrange for example special accommodation, special diet and such ...