- UK Study Tours is one of the largest specialist student tours providers in the UK.
- Each year 1000's of students travel with us to some of the most popular and famous cities and historical monuments in the UK as well as to destinations such as France, Belgium, Holland & Germany.
Our extensive programme of student tours operates throughout the year, giving international students the opportunity to make the most of their stay in the UK and see the most popular places in Britain and Europe at an affordable price, & in the company of our friendl...
Our extensive programme of student tours operates throughout the year, giving international students the opportunity to make the most of their stay in the UK and see the most popular places in Britain and Europe at an affordable price, & in the company of our friendly and experienced tour guides. With tours every week departing from Brighton & Hove, London, Cambridge, Oxford, Bournemouth, Bath and Bristol, there is something to suit everyone. Our weekend day trips take in some of the most popular tourist destinations such as Bath & Stonehenge, Stratford upon Avon and Cambridge. We also offer two, three and four day tours to more far away destinations such as Scotland & Edinburgh, Ireland & Dublin, France - Paris, Holland - Amsterdam and much more, as well as many Festivals, Football games and London Theatres throughout the year.Read more
65 UK Study Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- JLJamianChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 16, 2020Jon and Suzie were amazing. Really guided us well and super helpful and knowledgeable. What an awesome and fun tour! Felt we had enough free time in each city…Read more
- fatimaChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From London4.0 - GoodWritten on January 15, 2020This trip was good. It was busy. Jon was a great guide, knowledgeable and kind and the drivers Mike and Kay were excellent.
- Christmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From London4.0 - GoodWritten on January 14, 2020I thought the tour guide would take us to all the attractions, rather than leaving us on our own. But it was a good learning experience.
- JairoChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From London3.0 - AverageWritten on January 14, 2020Very unorganized company, no enough information provided until the day when the tour start, hotel close to Amsterdam was horrible, no memories for Christmas day…Read more
- SSemraChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 7, 2020It was perfect tour also I always travel themUK Study Tours commented on this reviewDear Semra, Thank you for taking time to post your review of your tour. We are happy that you enjoyed the 10 Day Christmas and New Year Tour with us and that you have chosen UK Study Tours to travel with many times in the past. We really appreciate your loyalty.
- ValeriaChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From London1.0 - BadWritten on January 7, 2020My Experience with UK Study Tours was terrible. - Our "guide" never explained us about the places we were visiting. We had to buy audio guides or search online…Read more
- JAJamesChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 7, 2020Excellent tour with John and Suzy. We saw amazing sites and met friendly people.UK Study Tours commented on this reviewDear James, Thank you for taking time out to review our tour. We really appreciate your feedback and will pass on your kind words to our guides and drivers.
- NGNiaChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From London4.0 - GoodWritten on January 3, 2020A lot in short timeUK Study Tours commented on this reviewDear Nia, Firstly, thank you for taking time out to post your review. We really appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoyed your tour.
- GSGlynisChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 3, 2020Brilliant European tour. Very well managed by the tour leaders, Jon and Suzie. Both were extremely knowledgeable and made it a fun time for us. Equally, the dr…Read moreUK Study Tours commented on this reviewDear Glynis, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and will pass on your kind words to our guides and drivers.
- GDGauravCologne and Brussels Christmas Markets - From Bournemouth5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 10, 2019Great trip overall!!UK Study Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed the tour and thank you for choosing UK Study Tours.
UK Study Tours Tours
About UK Study Tours
UK Study Tours videos
- VLOG - Travelling to Paris, Disneyland & Versailles
- VLOG - Travelling to Amsterdam & Bruges
- VLOG - Travelling to North Wales & Snowdonia
- VLOG - Travelling to Liverpool & Manchester
- Dublin Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Show more...
- Cologne Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Scotland & Edinburgh Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Munich Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Paris Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- VLOG - Travelling to Cologne & Brussels
- VLOG - Travelling to Bath & Stonehenge
- VLOG - Travelling to Portsmouth & Isle of Wight
- Cardiff Top Attractions
- VLOG - Travelling to Oxford, Windsor & Eton
- Warwick Castle & Stratford Upon Avon
- Winchester & Portsmouth
- VLOG - Travelling to Cambridge
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do I need to be a student to join UK Study Tours?
You don't need to be a student to travel with UK Study Tours, everyone is welcomed on our tours. And all individuals can book any tour online. However average age of travellers is 18-29 and all our customers including individual travellers need to respect tour guide, tour driver and all the other travellers. UK Study Tours takes 0% tolerance to any rude or agressive behaviour.
Where can I find departure time and pick up location?
Departure time with the pick up point is shown at first step of booking process, also both are listed on your ticket.
What should I bring for the duration of the tour?
Essentials to take include: tour ticket, passport, identification, money, bank card, phone, camera and suitable clothing.
What is usually included in a tour?
In general, all our tours are inclusive of travel, services of a tour guide. For weekend tours hotel accommodation with breakfast is included. To find out what else is included please read tour itinerary.
What meals are included?
On weekend tours breakfast at the hotel where the group is staying is included.
How much money should I plan for per day?
Enough to cover lunch, dinner and any tour optional extras, city attractions or shopping you wish to do while you are on a tour. It is also a good idea to have a bank card to cover any emergencies which may happen.
What should I do if I get lost during a tour?
We recommend you keep the provided map with you always, as well as the contact details of your tour guide, and call him immediately if needed.
What if I have special needs or requirements?
Please let UK Study Tour know in advance of any any special needs or requirements. Only if we know in advance we can try to arrange for example special accommodation, special diet and such ...