“Took the tour of Paris and Versailles from London Victoria Station. This was a wonderful tour for a first timer to Europe from the States. My goal was to get see as much of these wonderful places as possible. Our tour guide Peter was incredibly knowledgeab...“
- <p>UK Study Tours is one of the largest specialist student tours providers in the UK. </p>
- <p>Each year 1000's of students travel with us to some of the most popular and famous cities and historical monuments in the UK as well as to destinations such as France, Belgium, Holland & Germany.</p>
Our extensive programme of student tours operates throughout the year, giving international students the opportunity to make the most of their stay in the UK and see the most popular places in Britain and Europe at an ...
Our extensive programme of student tours operates throughout the year, giving international students the opportunity to make the most of their stay in the UK and see the most popular places in Britain and Europe at an affordable price, in the company of our friendly and experienced tour guides. With tours every week departing from Brighton & Hove, London, Cambridge, Oxford, Bournemouth, Bath and Bristol, there is something to suit everyone. Our weekend day trips take in some of the most popular tourist destinations such as Bath & Stonehenge, Stratford upon Avon and Cambridge. We also offer two, three and four day tours to more far away destinations such as Scotland & Edinburgh, Ireland & Dublin, France - Paris, Holland - Amsterdam and much more, as well as many Festivals, Football games and London Theatres throughout the year.Read more
42 UK Study Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- AAnonymousScotland - Edinburgh & The Highlands - From London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 11, 2018Edinburgh is a fantastic place, which was made better by the tour guide, very knowledgeable with fantastic activities and sight-seeing opportunities for the per…Read more
- JoshuaParis & Versailles - From London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 11, 2018Very good tour! would definately recommend
- JoshuaChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From Brighton5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 11, 2018First of all, this tour is a must for anyone who wishes to tick several countries off their bucket list in one go. 10 days may seem like a long time but it goes…Read more
- UGUrmilAmsterdam & Bruges - From London4.0 - GoodWritten on August 13, 2018Must have a a fixed meeting point rather than the drop off point inAmsterdam rather confusing otherwise.
- EednaParis & Versailles - From Brighton4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 29, 2018Very good! I had a great time!
- AAnonymousBelgium & Germany - From London4.0 - GoodWritten on June 17, 2018Very good experience
UK Study Tours Tours
About UK Study Tours
UK Study Tours videos
- VLOG - Travelling to Paris, Disneyland & Versailles
- VLOG - Travelling to Amsterdam & Bruges
- VLOG - Travelling to North Wales & Snowdonia
- VLOG - Travelling to Liverpool & Manchester
- Dublin Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Show more...
- Cologne Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Scotland & Edinburgh Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Munich Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Paris Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- VLOG - Travelling to Cologne & Brussels
- VLOG - Travelling to Bath & Stonehenge
- VLOG - Travelling to Portsmouth & Isle of Wight
- Cardiff Top Attractions
- VLOG - Travelling to Oxford, Windsor & Eton
- Warwick Castle & Stratford Upon Avon
- Winchester & Portsmouth
- VLOG - Travelling to Cambridge
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do I need to be a student to join UK Study Tours?
You don't need to be a student to travel with UK Study Tours, everyone is welcomed on our tours. And all individuals can book any tour online. However average age of travellers is 18-29 and all our customers including individual travellers need to respect tour guide, tour driver and all the other travellers. UK Study Tours takes 0% tolerance to any rude or agressive behaviour.
Where can I find departure time and pick up location?
Departure time with the pick up point is shown at first step of booking process, also both are listed on your ticket.
What should I bring for the duration of the tour?
Essentials to take include: tour ticket, passport, identification, money, bank card, phone, camera and suitable clothing.
What is usually included in a tour?
In general, all our tours are inclusive of travel, services of a tour guide. For weekend tours hotel accommodation with breakfast is included. To find out what else is included please read tour itinerary.
What meals are included?
On weekend tours breakfast at the hotel where the group is staying is included.
How much money should I plan for per day?
Enough to cover lunch, dinner and any tour optional extras, city attractions or shopping you wish to do while you are on a tour. It is also a good idea to have a bank card to cover any emergencies which may happen.
What should I do if I get lost during a tour?
We recommend you keep the provided map with you always, as well as the contact details of your tour guide, and call him immediately if needed.
What if I have special needs or requirements?
Please let UK Study Tour know in advance of any any special needs or requirements. Only if we know in advance we can try to arrange for example special accommodation, special diet and such ...