- UK Study Tours is one of the largest specialist student tours providers in the UK.
- Each year 1000's of students travel with us to some of the most popular and famous cities and historical monuments in the UK as well as to destinations such as France, Belgium, Holland & Germany.
Our extensive programme of student tours operates throughout the year, giving international students the opportunity to make the most of their stay in the UK and see the most popular places in Britain and Europe at an affordable price, & in the company of our friendl...
Our extensive programme of student tours operates throughout the year, giving international students the opportunity to make the most of their stay in the UK and see the most popular places in Britain and Europe at an affordable price, & in the company of our friendly and experienced tour guides. With tours every week departing from Brighton & Hove, London, Cambridge, Oxford, Bournemouth, Bath and Bristol, there is something to suit everyone. Our weekend day trips take in some of the most popular tourist destinations such as Bath & Stonehenge, Stratford upon Avon and Cambridge. We also offer two, three and four day tours to more far away destinations such as Scotland & Edinburgh, Ireland & Dublin, France - Paris, Holland - Amsterdam and much more, as well as many Festivals, Football games and London Theatres throughout the year.Read more
55 UK Study Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Megan10 Day European Discovery Tour - From London3.5 - GoodWritten on August 16, 2019The tour guides didn’t explain anything that we saw. Every day they would walk us around the city but they never explained what the buildings were. They usually…Read more
- SumanParis & Disneyland - From Brighton5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 14, 2019Short and sweet special thanx to our Guide Peter
- DFDavidScotland - Edinburgh & The Highlands - From Oxford4.5 - ExcellentWritten on May 28, 2019Peter was informative and helpful. However, he was very hard to understand on the bus. Either his microphone or the speakers above our seats were clearly sub-…Read more
- SJSaraScotland - Edinburgh & The Highlands - From London2.0 - Rather poorWritten on February 12, 2019Bus driver was rude and obnoxious, wouldn’t let any hot or cold food or drinks on the bus, talked on the phone the entire time he drove and he cursed and compla…Read moreUK Study Tours commented on this reviewDear Sarah, We really appreciate you taking the time to send your valuable comments about your stay with us as it helps to maintain the quality of our tours. It is a pity that we have not exceeded your expectations; accept our sincere apologies, it certainly does not reflect the commitment and the quality that we have exhibited for many years. As I'm sure you were aware on the tour, the majority of our customers are international students who are studying in the UK and therefore their level of English is not the same as yours. The repetition of information is intended to cater to all levels. We do apologise if this caused you annoyance. Everyone on our tours is given free time after a walking tour so that they explore the city they are in and to also visit certain attractions. As you can appreciate, for some people the amount of free time is not enough for some while for others it may be too long. You chose to shorten your free time and make your way to the hotel before the actual check in time. Our tour buses are of a good standard and we have a policy of no hot food or hot drinks onto the coaches. This is for everyone's comfort and also for safety reasons should someone spill something on themselves. It is our priority to provide excellent customer service throughout each tour and be ensured we will be discussing your concerns with all the responsible persons to not only identify but to also improve in the future. UK Study Tours Team
- FaustinaChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From London4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 16, 2019Fantastic, we (my family) were very happy. Peter your tourist guide was amazing. He was very caring, kind and very nice person. Suzy , his assistant was so he…Read more
- RRRamyaChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 13, 2019Fantastic trip. Peter is a very kind tour manager.
- HCHRChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From London3.5 - GoodWritten on January 11, 2019My family and I selected this tour due to the itinerary and we enjoyed the exciting sights, gastronomic delights, and an experience of a lifetime in visiting 8 …Read more
- GopalChristmas & New Year 10 Day European Tour - From Brighton5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 7, 2019Great way to check 7 countries off your bucket list. The tour was well organised. Great coach bus, onboard usb chargers. Superb hotel stays. Amazing and knowled…Read more
UK Study Tours Tours
About UK Study Tours
UK Study Tours videos
- VLOG - Travelling to Paris, Disneyland & Versailles
- VLOG - Travelling to Amsterdam & Bruges
- VLOG - Travelling to North Wales & Snowdonia
- VLOG - Travelling to Liverpool & Manchester
- Dublin Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Show more...
- Cologne Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Scotland & Edinburgh Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Munich Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- Paris Top Attractions - UK Study Tours
- VLOG - Travelling to Cologne & Brussels
- VLOG - Travelling to Bath & Stonehenge
- VLOG - Travelling to Portsmouth & Isle of Wight
- Cardiff Top Attractions
- VLOG - Travelling to Oxford, Windsor & Eton
- Warwick Castle & Stratford Upon Avon
- Winchester & Portsmouth
- VLOG - Travelling to Cambridge
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do I need to be a student to join UK Study Tours?
You don't need to be a student to travel with UK Study Tours, everyone is welcomed on our tours. And all individuals can book any tour online. However average age of travellers is 18-29 and all our customers including individual travellers need to respect tour guide, tour driver and all the other travellers. UK Study Tours takes 0% tolerance to any rude or agressive behaviour.
Where can I find departure time and pick up location?
Departure time with the pick up point is shown at first step of booking process, also both are listed on your ticket.
What should I bring for the duration of the tour?
Essentials to take include: tour ticket, passport, identification, money, bank card, phone, camera and suitable clothing.
What is usually included in a tour?
In general, all our tours are inclusive of travel, services of a tour guide. For weekend tours hotel accommodation with breakfast is included. To find out what else is included please read tour itinerary.
What meals are included?
On weekend tours breakfast at the hotel where the group is staying is included.
How much money should I plan for per day?
Enough to cover lunch, dinner and any tour optional extras, city attractions or shopping you wish to do while you are on a tour. It is also a good idea to have a bank card to cover any emergencies which may happen.
What should I do if I get lost during a tour?
We recommend you keep the provided map with you always, as well as the contact details of your tour guide, and call him immediately if needed.
What if I have special needs or requirements?
Please let UK Study Tour know in advance of any any special needs or requirements. Only if we know in advance we can try to arrange for example special accommodation, special diet and such ...