“U River Cruises was a top notch experience! I went with 5 other girls this past Spring & we loved every minute of it! It’s not an all inclusive brand - more like Premium. We all purchased the bar package (which was pretty inexpensive IMO) and a couple extr...“
- Enjoy late risers brunch any day of the week!
- Take part in a silent disco, a pajama party, or a rooftop cocktail hour at sunset
- Explore amazing attractions with "U Time" optional guided tours
- Free wifi throughout the ship
U River Cruises is the first river cruise dedicated to a new generation of adult travelers, with a sexy, stylish look and feel that offers immersive experiences along the world’s most popular rivers. Itineraries focus on longer stays in destination, allowing guests ...
U River Cruises is the first river cruise dedicated to a new generation of adult travelers, with a sexy, stylish look and feel that offers immersive experiences along the world’s most popular rivers. Itineraries focus on longer stays in destination, allowing guests to connect with local people, experiences and each city’s vibrant nightlife. The U fleet offers two, 120-passenger matte black ships - The A and The B, each boasting two rooftop venues, a spa, mixologists, international DJ’s, communal tables for dining and locally-inspired, farm-to-table cuisine. Onboard accommodations include four Suites, 26 Balcony Bedrooms, 29 Studio Bedrooms and two Studio Bedrooms with triple occupancy, all with waterfront views, built-in Bluetooth speakers and BeeKind amenities.Read more
19 U River Cruises Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- SShelleyRolling on the Rhine (Amsterdam to Frankfurt, 2020)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 1, 2019Wow, if you were under the impression like I was that river cruising is just for old people, you absolutely have to try out U River Cruises, it will turn all yo…Read more
- PaulThe Danube Flow (Regensburg to Budapest, 2019)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 25, 2019Well worth the money .Last year we sailed from Amsterdam to Frankfurt so this was a continuation up the Danube. Highly recommend.
- MMillieAmannThe Danube Flow (Regensburg to Budapest, 2019) (from Regensburg to Budapest)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 19, 2019One of the most perfect ways to see Europe if you have travelled there before. We ticked off cities and villages I have never heard of. They were the most magic…Read more
- CheyenneRolling on the Rhine (Amsterdam to Frankfurt, 2020)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 18, 2019This entire itinerary was fantastic. Not only does U River Cruise have an amazing ship but the staff, food, & overall everything make it special. I look forward…Read more
- AAdamGoddardRolling on the Rhine (Amsterdam to Frankfurt, 2020)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 18, 2019U River Cruise's Rolling Along the Rhine was so much fun! The A is possibly the most instagrammable ship on the water and the entertainment each night led to me…Read more
- DDDawnThe Danube Flow (Regensburg to Budapest, 2019)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 2, 2019A well appointed vessel with professional service. My strict dietary needs were catered for. The staff were very helpful in adjusting the bike seat for me as I …Read more
U River Cruises Tours
- Rolling on the Rhine (Amsterdam to Frankfurt, 2020) 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Frankfurt-am-Main$2,499 $1,707-32%
- Dashing through the Danube (Regensburg to Budapest, 2019) (from Regensburg to Budapest) 8 daysStarts RegensburgEnds Budapest$2,032
- Rolling on the Rhine (Frankfurt to Amsterdam, 2020) 8 daysStarts Frankfurt-am-MainEnds Amsterdam$2,499 $1,707-32%
About U River Cruises
U River Cruises videos
- Main Page Video
- Mornings with U
- The U Value
- Connecting Others Through Travel
- U - The Trailer
- Show more...
- Onboard Life
U River Cruises Ships
- The BWhen your waterfront hotel is also your taxi, bar, favorite restaurant, nightclub and yoga studio, travel becomes a bit more relaxed and… Read moreBuilt1994 (refurbished 2018)Guests120Crew31Length361 ft / 110 mWidth37 ft / 11 mSuites4Staterooms57RegistryThe NetherlandsElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft / 1.52 m
- The AWith sleek and sophisticated designs, U River Cruises disrupts the river cruising industry. The A is a newly refurbished floating boutiqu… Read moreBuilt1993 (refurbished 2018)Guests120Crew41Length361 ftWidth37,5 ftSuites4Staterooms58RegistryThe NetherlandsElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What type of power outlets are used and available in the rooms?
In each bedroom, there are European and North American outlets, but please bring an adapter along to make sure you can charge your gadgets in other public spaces onboard.
Is there a dress code onboard?
There is no dresscode onboard. Just be yourself and come as you are, but make sure you have a shirt & shoes!
What is the main language used on board?
The main language used and all commentary is in English, however, all languages are welcome.
What can the Shipboard Credit be applied towards?
The Shipboard Credits can be applied to all services chargeable onboard all U by Uniworld ships, including:
All bar and restaurant charges
Phone and stamps
Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot rental
U Time optional excursions
How much is spending money recommended?
The amount of spending money can vary depending on each passengers spending habits, however, U by Uniworld is structured to provide guests with choices that allow them to customize their experience to what suits them best.
Food – Two onboard meals are included each day; however, guests may choose to have any meal on shore at their own expense.
Drinks – Guests can also enjoy complimentary water, coffee and tea all day long, as well as complimentary juice during breakfast. All other drinks, including alcoholic beverages, will be at an additional charge.
Excursions – The U Time excursions range in price depending on the activity, and participation is completely optional.
Onboard Activities – In addition to several complimentary onboard activities, each cruise will have several special optional onboard activities requiring an additional fee if you choose to participate (i.e. paint & wine, private cooking class).
Are transfers to/from the ships included in the cost?
Transfers are not included in the tour cost but can be arranged for an additional fee, please contact our travel experts for more information when you have a confirmed booking.
Are tips & gratuities included in the total cost of the cruise?
Gratuities for onboard and shore excursions are included in the total cost of the cruise.
What are the cabin types on the cruise?
There are four cabin types to choose from:
Studio – river view, up to two pax
Studio Triple – river view, up to three pax
Balcony – French balcony, river view, up to two pax
Suite – French balcony, river view, living area, up to two pax
What is the maximum number of passengers on a cruise?
Each ship can hold up to 120 passengers maximum.
Can passengers bring alcohol on onboard and consume it onboard?
U by Uniworld allows passengers to bring on alcohol purchased ashore however it is not to be consumed during the cruise. They reserve the right to prohibit and retain all alcohol bought ashore for consumption onboard the vessel.