U by Uniworld is the first river cruise dedicated to a new generation of adult travelers, with a sexy, stylish look and feel that offers immersive experiences along the world’s most popular rivers. Itineraries focus on longer stays in destination, allowing guests to...
U by Uniworld is the first river cruise dedicated to a new generation of adult travelers, with a sexy, stylish look and feel that offers immersive experiences along the world’s most popular rivers. Itineraries focus on longer stays in destination, allowing guests to connect with local people, experiences and each city’s vibrant nightlife. The U fleet offers two, 120-passenger matte black ships - The A and The B, each boasting two rooftop venues, a spa, mixologists, international DJ’s, communal tables for dining and locally-inspired, farm-to-table cuisine. Onboard accommodations include four Suites, 26 Balcony Bedrooms, 29 Studio Bedrooms and two Studio Bedrooms with triple occupancy, all with waterfront views, built-in Bluetooth speakers and BeeKind amenities.Read more
U by Uniworld ReviewsWrite a review
U by Uniworld Tours
- Dashing through the Danube (Budapest to Regensburg, 2018) 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Regensburg$1,568
- Germany's Finest (Frankfurt to Regensburg, 2019) 8 daysStarts Frankfurt-am-MainEnds Regensburg$1,499 $1,018-32%
- Northern France at a Glance (Paris to Paris, 2019) 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$1,666 $1,131-32%
About U by Uniworld
U by Uniworld video
U by Uniworld Ships
- The BChic and filled with Parisian charm all the way up to the top deck, the B will sail down the Seine River and immerse its travellers in a… Read moreBuilt1994 (refurbished 2017)Guests122Crew31Length361 ftWidth37 ftSuites4Staterooms57RegistryThe NetherlandsElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
- The AWith sleek and sophisticated designs, U by Uniworld disrupts the river cruising industry. The A is a newly refurbished floating boutique… Read moreBuilt1993 (refurbished 2018)Guests122Crew31Length361 ftWidth37 ftSuites4Staterooms57RegistryThe NetherlandsElectricity110/220 voltsDraft5 ft
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What type of power outlets are used and available in the rooms?
In each bedroom, there are European and North American outlets, but please bring an adapter along to make sure you can charge your gadgets in other public spaces onboard.
Is there a dress code onboard?
There is no dresscode onboard. Just be yourself and come as you are, but make sure you have a shirt & shoes!
What is the main language used on board?
The main language used and all commentary is in English, however, all languages are welcome.
What can the Shipboard Credit be applied towards?
The Shipboard Credits can be applied to all services chargeable onboard all U by Uniworld ships, including:
All bar and restaurant charges
Phone and stamps
Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot rental
U Time optional excursions
How much is spending money recommended?
The amount of spending money can vary depending on each passengers spending habits, however, U by Uniworld is structured to provide guests with choices that allow them to customize their experience to what suits them best.
Food – Two onboard meals are included each day; however, guests may choose to have any meal on shore at their own expense.
Drinks – Guests can also enjoy complimentary water, coffee and tea all day long, as well as complimentary juice during breakfast. All other drinks, including alcoholic beverages, will be at an additional charge.
Excursions – The U Time excursions range in price depending on the activity, and participation is completely optional.
Onboard Activities – In addition to several complimentary onboard activities, each cruise will have several special optional onboard activities requiring an additional fee if you choose to participate (i.e. paint & wine, private cooking class).
Are transfers to/from the ships included in the cost?
Transfers are not included in the tour cost but can be arranged for an additional fee, please contact our travel experts for more information when you have a confirmed booking.
Are tips & gratuities included in the total cost of the cruise?
Gratuities for onboard and shore excursions are included in the total cost of the cruise.
What are the cabin types on the cruise?
There are four cabin types to choose from:
Studio – river view, up to two pax
Studio Triple – river view, up to three pax
Balcony – French balcony, river view, up to two pax
Suite – French balcony, river view, living area, up to two pax
What is the maximum number of passengers on a cruise?
Each ship can hold up to 120 passengers maximum.
Can passengers bring alcohol on onboard and consume it onboard?
U by Uniworld allows passengers to bring on alcohol purchased ashore however it is not to be consumed during the cruise. They reserve the right to prohibit and retain all alcohol bought ashore for consumption onboard the vessel.