- Pioneer in DMC since the 80s
- Providing attentive services to various clientele
- Run by a young and spirited team
- Flexible, Available and competitive
We believe that customer focus and great communication is the foundation for a successful destination specialist. We offer an attractive and diverse range of products at very competitive rates, always ensuring that the highest standards are met throughout the process...
We believe that customer focus and great communication is the foundation for a successful destination specialist. We offer an attractive and diverse range of products at very competitive rates, always ensuring that the highest standards are met throughout the process. Covering the entire country with offices in various locations, we strive for programme creativity, operational feasibility, value for money and the realisation of our clients dreams. This ensures complete customer satisfaction.Read more
15 Tunisie Voyages Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- JFJohnTunisia Discovery5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 3, 2020I had never taken a tour this long and was a little apprehensive, but I had a great time. There were just three guests, the tour guide and the driver (who was a…Read moreTunisie Voyages commented on this reviewDear John, Thank you for your great feedback, it is most delightful to know that your trip was made memorable and hope that you come back and visit us again. We will make sure to let Sami and Ali know you appreciated their services. Thank you again and hope to welcome you again among us! Cheers! Tunisie Voyages Team!
- JPJamesTunisia Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on January 19, 2020Great driver and guide. Rooms good. Food was often cold and limited.Tunisie Voyages commented on this reviewDear James, thank you for your feedback, we will take in consideration your comment about the food and follow up with our restaurant and hotel partners about it. We hope to see you again among us! Cheers! Tunisie Voyages Team.
- XLXingyanHighlights of Tunisia4.0 - GoodWritten on January 17, 2020The tour itinerary was very good. The hotels and the food were good. The tour guide's English was good and he was kowlegible. The only thing that I don't like i…Read moreTunisie Voyages commented on this reviewDear Xingyan, Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you are satisfied with the tour! We are sorry about the hotel tax inconvenience, but the information about the inclusions and exclusions are available on the tour page, on the exclusions you find the local hotel tax. We hope to see you again among us! Cheers! Tunisie Voyages Team
- SamanthaTaste of Tunisia5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 6, 2020This tour was fantastic! My guide Anuar gave me such great information about the beautiful country Tunisia and I felt very safe with him and the driver. It turn…Read moreTunisie Voyages commented on this reviewDear Samantha, We are delighted to read your great review and are proud that our guide and driver provided satisfactory services. We truly wish you come back again and enjoy more of our products and explore more of the country. Apologies about the not very quick communication, it gets a bit busier around this period and we try to respond to all messages in the quickest delays. Thank you again and wish you a great new year! Regards, Tunisie Voyages Team
- KarenHighlights of Tunisia4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 21, 2019This itinerary was absolutely fantastic! We came in a day early and started the tour the next day from Tunis. We also stayed a couple of days after in order t…Read moreTunisie Voyages commented on this reviewDear Karen, We are truly happy to read your review and love that you enjoyed your trip with us! We hope you could come back and enjoy more of our products! (New products will be live soon!) We are proud that our guide and driver provided good services and made your trip memorable! Regarding the pre and post tour information, it takes a bit of time to finalize the logistics of our operations and that is why it is usually done in the week before the arrival. However, we are always available for questions and you can always rely on us to receive prompt answers (we do our best to respond during the weekends also). Nevertheless, we will make sure to take your feedback into account and get in touch with our customers in the shortest delays. Again, we thank you for your trust and for taking the time to write the review and truly hope to see you among us again! Tunisie Voyages Team
- KGKenneth CliffordTunisia Tour3.0 - AverageWritten on November 5, 2019The hotels inTozeur and Douz were very run down.Most meals in the buffets were either cold or tasteless or both. The guide rode in the front of the Nissan Patr…Read moreTunisie Voyages commented on this reviewDear Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to write the review. It helps us keep track of our performance and improve our services. As far as the hotels are concerned, we take in consideration your comments and we will be in touch with both hotels in order to understand what the reasons are behind this unusual performance and will do our best to improve it. Regarding the vehicle seating, the guides usually sit at the front of vehicles to easily communicate with the driver about the itinerary. It is also for security reasons that the guests do not sit in the front seats. We truly hope your visit was worth the while and wish you had a safe trip home! Tunisie Voyages Team
- JLJiakunTunisia Discovery4.0 - GoodWritten on November 4, 2019Worked hard, good experiences and knowledge, good schedule and glad to talk with.Tunisie Voyages commented on this reviewDear Jiakun, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you appreciated the services of our guide and found the experience and the schedule good. We hope to see you again among us! Regards, Tunisie Voyages Team
- MSMOHAMMAD IDRISTunisia Discovery5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 9, 2019This is the best tour one may have for this kind of money. Tunisie Voyages leave no stone unturned to make it a memorable tour!Tunisie Voyages commented on this reviewDear Mohammad, We are very thankful for your kind words and positive feedback, and we are very happy to have had you as a guest and hope to see you again among us! Regards, Tunisie Voyages Team
- HHerberTunisia Tour3.0 - AverageWritten on July 16, 2019In general terms we had a nice experience with this tour. Nevertheless we encountered, according to our humble opinion, a set of things which could be improved …Read moreTunisie Voyages commented on this reviewDear Heber, Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We are glad that you were satisfied with our guide and driver, Tunisie Voyages always thrives to provide its best services and make for memorable trips! Regarding the hotels, and in this tour particularly, we provide three different hotel chains, El Mouradi, Golden Tulip and Golden Yasmin. Hotel Golden Tulip Taj Sultan (4.0 score on tripadvisor) is a beach resort located directly on the beach and with a 5 minute walking distance from Yasmine Hammamet. Hotel Kasbah (4.0 score on tripadvisor) is located in the heart of the Medina of Kairouan. Hotels Ras El Ain Tozeur and Sun Palm Douz (3.5 score on tripadvisor) are 5 minutes walking distance from the city centers. El Mouradi Palace (3.5 score on tripadvisor) is around 10 minutes from the Leisure Harbor “Port El Kantaoui”. El Mouradi Gammarth (3.5 score on tripadvisor) is the only hotel which is not nearby the city center, but it is located in the area of Gammarth which is the most popular beach resort area in Tunis, it would be possible to accommodate our customers in the city center of Tunis, but it would be with a different budget. In any case, the hotels in this tour are carefully selected to make for a rich experience through their different location types and standings, and we make sure that they are scored on tripadvisor between 3.5 and 4 at the minimum and with a minimum hotel category of 4 stars. Despite the fact that availability is not always guaranteed during the high season and at a last minute, your room was indeed upgraded to suites and superior rooms in almost all the hotels for $176.11 in total. As far as the optional excursions are concerned, on day five the itinerary starts “with a delectable breakfast at your hotel” where you can “enjoy the rest of the day at leisure, relaxing, exploring the surroundings on your own, or joining an optional tour”, as mentioned in the itinerary of the tour. The optional 4*4 tours to the oasis and/or the star wars site are usually for 45usd per person and per tour. In your case, and in coordination with our back-office, your guide reduced it to 65usd per person for both tours. In special occasions, when the tours are combined and other vehicles are not available on the spot, we are sometimes able to review their rates. We thank you for your visit and truly hope that your trip was memorable. Tunisie Voyages team.
- AMAnaHighlights of Tunisia4.0 - GoodWritten on May 30, 2019The tour is really good to see the main sites of Tunisia.Tunisie Voyages commented on this reviewDear Ana, We are glad your enjoyed your trip and hope to see you again among us! Regards, Tunisie Voyages
Tunisie Voyages Tours
About Tunisie Voyages
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!