Awards & Recognitions
Tucan Travel Guides
- Authentic travel experiences
- 60% of travellers are solo passengers
- Established for 30 years
- Travelling with like minded people
Tucan Travel is an adventure tour company which offers group travel across the world. Originally starting in 1987, they were one of the first South American tour companies, with the company name taken from the well known South American bird, the Tucan. Tucan Travel ...
Tucan Travel is an adventure tour company which offers group travel across the world. Originally starting in 1987, they were one of the first South American tour companies, with the company name taken from the well known South American bird, the Tucan. Tucan Travel offers different types of travel, their own custom built trucks for overland trips, and guaranteed departures on certain dates. It is this combination of factors, as well as being started by some adventurous people, that allows travelers a deeper understanding of the world, and gives those travelers an opportunity to see and experience places outside of the norm.Read more
374 Tucan Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- NWNorbertClassic Colombia4.0 - GoodWritten on February 17, 2019A very good overview of Colombia. I’d recommend the trip.
- VanessaColombia Express4.5 - ExcellentWritten on February 8, 2019A nice taste of Colombia. Be sure to arrive in Cartagena a day or 2 before the tour to enjoy what it has to offer!
- JustinPatagonia Adventure2.5 - AverageWritten on February 3, 2019Overall the tour was acceptable but this was due to the group. This can change significantly however and as far as Tucan travel goes there is a lot of room for …Read moreTucan Travel commented on this reviewHi Justin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We take all feedback, positive and negative seriously and will pass on your recommendations to our Latin America operations team. We use locally owned accommodation that is close to the main sights in order to maximise the time spent in each destination. We are pleased you would overall recommend this tour and wish you the best for your travel plans in the future.
- JamesAndes to Rio1.0 - BadWritten on January 29, 2019The tour was a disappointment from start to finish. Several days were spent spent 14/15hours stuck on the overland truck and then expected to cook for everyone.…Read more
- SYSAIInca Highlights4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 29, 2019Excellent and professional guide, helpful and knowledgeable. Good itin design gave very nice cultural experience.
- SYSAILa Paz to Santiago4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 29, 2019Excellent guide, professional, helpful and knowledgeable. Detail and considerate design on itin with good cultural experience.
- ITIreneBangkok to Singapore2.5 - AverageWritten on January 28, 2019I am very sad to give this trip such a bad review. unfortunately this was by far the worst group trip I have ever made. A good third of the hotels we visited we…Read moreTucan Travel commented on this reviewHi Irene, thanks for getting in touch and we are sorry that you did not enjoy your tour. We take all feedback, both positive and negative seriously and have investigated your complaints. In regards to your comment regarding a third of the hotels, we use 8 hotels on this trip. The hotels we use are chosen on their location to the main sights as well as being clean and comfortable. If you would like to provide further feedback to the exact hotels in question we can look into this further. You can contact us via email@example.com. In relation to missing itinerary details - we have studied the Daily Reports from the Tour Leader as well as looked at past feedback from other passengers on this tour and all of the included excursions as listed in the itinerary on the website were included. If you can give us more details about which ones were missing we can look into this for you further and investigate what happened. We are sorry that you would not travel again with us but please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look at your complaints in more detail.
Tucan Travel Tours
About Tucan Travel
Tucan Travel videos
- Colombia Encompassed
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Sri Lanka
- Show more...
- The Amazon Jungle from Peru
- Lake Titicaca
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- On The Road with Tucan Travel, Africa
- Machu Picchu
- Cusco, Lima
- Main Page Video
- The Road to Rio Carnival Day 5
- The Road to Rio Carnival Day 4
- The Road to Rio Carnival Day 2
- The Road to Rio Carnival Day 3
- South East Asia with Tucan Travel
- TourRadar presents Ganga Aarti at Varanasi
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
- TourRadar presents The Imperial Cities
- TourRadar presents Ella to Kandy by Train
- TourRadar presents Sigiriya Rock
- TourRadar presents Chiang Mai
Tucan Travel Benefits
Over 4000 Guaranteed Departures
Custom Trucks on Overland Tours
Why Tucan Travel?
Modular, Flexible Itineraries
Tucan Travel Ships
- MV UshuaiaThe MV Ushuaia is a very well appointed and ice-strengthened polar vessel which provides a great value, comfortable and engaging way to e… Read moreBuilt1970 (renovated in 2013)Guests84Crew38Length84 m/276 ftWidth15.54 m/51 ftStaterooms46Gross Tonnage2923 gtBeam15 m/49 ftCruising Speed12 knotsDraft5.48 m/18.08 ft
- MY Coral IThe Coral I and Coral II are sister yachts cruising the same itineraries side-by-side in the Galapagos Islands. Coral I is a 36-passenger… Read moreBuilt2004 (refurbished in 2016)Guests36Crew11 Crew members + 1 Cruise Director + 3 multilinguLength40m/131ftWidth8.5m/28ftElectricity110VCruising Speed12 knotsEnginesTwo John Deere 6125SFM75 engines, each one of 610H
- MY Coral IIThe Coral I and Coral II are sister yachts cruising the same itineraries side-by-side in the Galapagos Islands. Coral I is a 36-passenger… Read moreBuilt2006 (refurbished in 2017)Guests20Crew9 Crew members + 1 Cruise Director + 2 multilinguaLength34.4m/113ftWidth6.3m/20.8ftElectricity110VCruising Speed12 knotsEnginesTwo John Deere 6125SFM75 engines, each one of 610H
Awards & Recognitions
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Tucan Travel Photos
Tucan Travel Story & History
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!