- Over 40 years of combined experience
- We're experts in going the extra mile
- Why settle for ordinary, when you can have extraordinary
- Strictly enforced 'No Riding Elephants' policy
Trunk specialise in engineering unforgettable journeys for intrepid travellers looking to experience once-in-a-lifetime adventures. Our journeys reach deep in to unexplored areas away from the throbbing tourist crowds where, without knowledgeable and professional gui...
Trunk specialise in engineering unforgettable journeys for intrepid travellers looking to experience once-in-a-lifetime adventures. Our journeys reach deep in to unexplored areas away from the throbbing tourist crowds where, without knowledgeable and professional guides, you wouldn't know existed. Travel with trunk just once and you'll be back again and again and again..... At trunk we pride ourselves on our extremely highly guide training practices. Our service to you is unrivaled in the countries where we operate. We guarantee that you'll receive everything you expect and much more from the moment you arrive up to the time you sadly leave us. But we know that you'll enjoy your time with trunk so much, it won't be long before we see you again!Read more
1 Trunk Travel Review
- Rather Poor
- Value for money
- SKSilkeDiscover Thailand from Above and Below - Learn to Scuba Dive5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 15, 2020We Had a fantastic time in Thailand, with a super guide Ben, she shared her Tradition and believes with us, and Lots of fun! All accommodation, Transport, activ…Read moreTrunk Travel commented on this reviewThank you so much for your review, Silke! It was an absolute pleasure hosting you on the trip and we sincerely hope that you'll be back to travel with us again in the future. Stay awesome!
Trunk Travel Tours
- 15 days Karen Hill Tribe Elephant Sanctuary - Chiang Mai, Thailand 15 daysStarts Chiang MaiEnds Chiang Mai$1,450
- Karen Hill Tribe Elephant Sanctuaty - Chiang Mai, Thailand 8 daysStarts Chiang MaiEnds Chiang Mai$850
- Discover Thailand from Above and Below - Learn to Scuba Dive 8 daysStarts BangkokEnds Koh Tao$779
About Trunk Travel
Trunk Travel videos
- TourRadar presents Bali's Beaches & Islands
- TourRadar presents Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- TourRadar presents Chiang Mai
- 7 Days in Paradise
- Elephant Care Project - Chiang Mai
- Show more...
- Elephants in Chiang Mai
- The Scuba Tour Diving Koh Tao
- The Scuba Tour Diving Koh Tao 2
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Trunk Travel Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is a single supplement mandatory?
No, a single supplement is not mandatory on Trunk Travel tours.
Are the tours fully-guided?
All the tours are fully-guided as per the tour itinerary.
Are you able to book airport transfers?
Trunk Travel are able to organise airport transfers for you if you are arriving on the day the tour starts or leaving on the day the tour ends. To organise an airport transfer please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
Can you book pre or post accommodation?
Trunk Travel are able to organise pre and post accommodation for their customers. To organise a pre or post trip accommodation please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
Are travel documents provided?
Once your booking has been finalised, you will receive the travel documents required for your tour 3 - 4 weeks prior to the tour departing.
Is there a child discount?
Generally, a child discount is applicable however it does depend on the age of the children, please contact our team of Travel Experts to see what discounts are available for you.
Are children allowed to travel on your tours?
Yes, families with children are allowed to travel on all Trunk Travel trips, please contact our team of Travel Experts when booking your tour to see what discounts are applicable for your family.
Is travel insurance mandatory?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour cost however it is mandatory on all Trunk Travel tours so you need to make sure you are adequately covered before travelling. If you have not already purchased insurance, TourRadar has partnered up with World Nomads to provide a hassle-free quote experience for you and more information can found on the following link - http://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance.
I have travelled with Trunk Travel before, is there a past traveller discount?
Generally, a past passenger discount is applicable for customers who travelled with Trunk Travel before. Please, contact our team of Travel Experts for further details.
Are the coaches used on the tour to travel between destinations air-conditioned?
All the private transport used on the tours operated by Trunk Travel are air-conditioned for your comfort.