“Great experience from the first day to the last day. Tour guide George and driver Wang assisted in picking up and dropping off and was punctual throughout. Bravo hotel in Guilin and New Century hotel in Yangshuo was great located with many choices of buffe...“
- Locally Owned Company, Honest, Trustworthy & Reputable
- Local Price, Incredible Value, Excellent Range Of Inclusions
- Professional Guides, Knowledgeable, Passionate & Experienced
- Balance of social and free time
An unique opportunity to explore the real China. With over 20 must-see routes of tours available, Truly China tourists can experience the most interesting aspects of China - from Chinese classical architecture, to the Chinese traditional provincial specialties, arts ...
An unique opportunity to explore the real China. With over 20 must-see routes of tours available, Truly China tourists can experience the most interesting aspects of China - from Chinese classical architecture, to the Chinese traditional provincial specialties, arts and crafts, the colorful ethnic minorities of Southern China and delicacies of a variety of provinces. We also offer local trips to the beautiful Guilin, the magical Yangshuo and the amazing Longji Rice-Terraces. Join us to research Chinese history, culture and local customs; you will be surprised and fascinated by 5000 years of Chinese history and culture.Read more
10 Truly China Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- SSallyJaneStephenLauraEssence of Southwest China5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 18, 2019Tour was excellent. Better than expected. Amy (the tour leader) was particularly good. Great itinerary - a lot packed into a short time.
- HMHamidThe Essence of Guilin3.0 - AverageWritten on October 16, 2019In Guilin and Yangsuo, instead of 4 star hotel they gave us room in standard hotel. There was no fridge in the room in Yangsuo at all. I have some pictures of …Read moreTruly China Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback. We choose a hotel for a tour, first we will consider the location because we do think it is far more convenient to stay at center. As you have already experienced, the hotel in Guilin just at the Zhengyang pedestrian mall, and hotel in Yangshuo is just opposite of the West street in the downtown. And according to our experience, those two hotels are the top ones the tourists want to stay, either Chinese or foreigners. In October, it is still hot in Southern China. And the hotel provided mosquito-repellent incense liquid. You could use it in order not to be bitten by mosquito or bug. And I have checked with hotel, no one got bitten by bugs during those days. So we are sure you might be bitten outside as there were lots of trees, grasses and besides the river when you went cycling by yourselves. The hotels both in Guilin and Yangshuo have been recently renovated. According to our experienced for more than 10 years, we sent many groups and also FIT to stay at this hotel continuously, we always got positive feedback, great location, good rooms, and friendly service, etc. No one has complained that hotel did not have a fridge. Not all hotels provided a fridge in China, even at a 5 star hotel. As you might know, Guilin and Yangshuo are far less developed than in Beijing as you stayed in Beijing hotel before this tour. And fridge in Guilin DID only for refreshing and after your complain, we have already set a new fridge to your room. I do not think it is necessary to state clearly that the hotel have or have not a fridge as it is not the most important to travellers. And for almost all the tours on OTA, they do not mention whether the hotel has a fridge.The most important is enjoying or experiencing a different culture other than your home Iran or Canada. On the last day to Guilin North station, the guide also asked you about the feedback. You did enjoy your trip and your wife give all 5* ratings except the hotel with 3* rating.
- DDaveMThe Essence of Guilin4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 18, 2019Great introduction to Guilin and Yangshou. Daniel was excellent in helping to arrange everything beforehand and my guide (Anna) and driver (Huang) were accommo…Read moreTruly China Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback. And we are very pleased to hear you have had a great time in Guilin and Yangshuo. We believe there are still a lot to see in China and we invite you to be back one day to experience more. And we have many other tours you can book. Should you have any questions or need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- PParryMThomasChina Minorities Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 19, 2019I found it very complete with numerous sites to enjoy.Truly China Travel commented on this reviewThanks a lot! Parry, Wish to see you again in China. Kind regards
Truly China Travel Tours
About Truly China Travel
Truly China Travel videos
- Best China Attractions
- Chinese Cuisine & Culture
- Chinese Classical Architecture
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!