Trek in Morocco
Trek in Morocco Guides
9 Trek in Morocco Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- DDaveCombined Trip 6 days2.5 - AverageWritten on September 19, 2016The toubkal trip was good after that it was very boring road trip for 3 days in the heat. The sahara trip short but worth the wait.
Trek in Morocco Tours
About Trek in Morocco
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What is not included in the price?
Accommodation in Marrakech.
Bottled or Mineral water during the trek.
Ski equipment (Ski Touring), Crampons, Ice Axes,…
Medical or accident insurance.
Personal gear (sleeping bags, shoes, ….)
What is included in the price?
Transfer from Marrakech at the start and transfer to Marrakech at the end of the trek (to be agreed during the reservation time).
Accommodation on the trek. This is usually in tents, occasionally in Berber houses or a refuge (depending on the trek chosen and season).
All meals on the trek. Meals are freshly prepared and cooked and are typical Moroccan dishes (tajine, soup, couscous) , tea and coffee included with all meals.
The services of a qualified, experienced English or French spanish-speaking mountain guide.
Mules, muleteers and cook. The mules carry your heavy luggage (a rucksack or holdall is recommended). You only need carry a day pack.
Can I change the trek?
Yes the trek can be changed if you ask for that, or if the weather condition require the trekking route to be altered to ensure your safety
What is the Accommodation during the trek?
That depends on season, itinerary and clients interest, we use tents, local houses and mountain huts.
Do you pick us up from where we stay in Marrakech?
All our driver know Marrakech and any where in Morocco like the back of their hands, so we can pick you up from where ever you stay.
What is the duration of the Treks that Trek in Morocco organize?
The duration of the trek always depends on the region and on your interest, treks can be as short as 1 day to as long as a month.
What sort of Experience do your guides have?
All our guides are locals and all registered with Minister of Tourisme , they are all certified by the only guide training center in Morocco which is Centre de Formation aux Metiers de Montagne, they all speak English, French, Spanish and German.