Travel Marvel ReviewsWrite a review
Travel Marvel Tours
About Travel Marvel
Travel Marvel video
Travel Marvel Ships
- MS ZaandamSpacious public areas and plush accommodations feature a musically themed shipboard atmosphere. Inspired by the world's great music,… Read moreBuilt2000 (refurbished in 2015)Guests1432Crew647Length202 m / 663 ftStaterooms716Gross Tonnage61396 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph
- MS NoordamLaunched in 2006, the ms Noordam is a member of Holland America's renowned Vista-class ships. Named for the Northern compass point, s… Read moreBuilt2006 (refurbished in 2015)Guests1972Crew820Length285 m / 935 ftStaterooms986Gross Tonnage82897 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph
- MS VeendamThe grandly proportioned ms Veendam offers an onboard experience defined by spacious comfort and the latest Signature of Excellence featu… Read moreBuilt1996 (refurbished in 2016)Guests1350Crew588Length219 m / 719 ftStaterooms675Gross Tonnage57092 gtBeam30 m / 98 ftCruising Speed21 kn / 39 kph / 24 mph
- MS Nieuw AmsterdamDelivered in 2010, the 86,000-ton Nieuw Amsterdam was built at Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri's Marghera shipyard and its interior de… Read moreBuilt2010 (refurbished in 2018)Guests2106Crew929Length285 m / 935 ftWidth105.8Staterooms1053Gross Tonnage86273 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph
- MS VolendamElegant and spacious, Volendam takes her decor cues from the garden. Her grand public spaces are graced with floral fabics and tapestries… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished in 2016)Guests1432Crew647Length237 m / 778 ftStaterooms716Gross Tonnage61214 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph
- MS WesterdamThe MS Westerdam is the third in Holland America Line's series of Vista-class ships. As such, she embraces the latest industry and en… Read moreBuilt2004 (refurbished in 2017)Guests1916Crew817Length290 m / 951 ftStaterooms984Gross Tonnage82348 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph
- RV La MargueriteDiscover the alluring destinations of Vietnam and Cambodia as you cruise along the Mekong River aboard the luxurious RV La Marguerite.… Read moreBuilt2009Guests92Crew43Length71.6mStaterooms46
- Travelmarvel DiamondYour premium river ship includes spacious and premium staterooms with the finest amenities. Be spoilt for choice with an array of world-cl… Read moreBuilt2007Guests170Crew40Length135mSuites4Staterooms81
- Travelmarvel JewelYour premium river ship includes spacious and premium staterooms with the finest amenities. Be spoilt for choice with an array of world-c… Read moreBuilt2007 (refurbished in 2018)Guests170Crew40Length135mSuites4Staterooms81
- Travelmarvel SapphireYour premium river ship includes spacious and premium staterooms with the finest amenities. Be spoilt for choice with an array of world-c… Read moreBuilt2006 (refurbished in 2018)Guests164Crew40Length135mSuites2Staterooms80
- MV Santa Cruz IIMetropolitan Touring, the leading travel company in Ecuador, has been guiding expeditions through the Galapagos Archipelago since the 196… Read moreBuilt2002 (refurbished in 2015)Guests90Crew60Length71.8 m / 235 ftStaterooms50Gross Tonnage2664 tonnesElectricity440V – 220V – 110V throughout shipBeam13.4 m / 43 ftCruising Speed10.5 knotsEngines2 Cummins engines KTA 38 – MO of 850 HP each
- Travelmarvel ms RossiaEnjoy breathtaking scenery as you cruise Russia’s beautiful and unique waterways. Glide by Russia’s pict… Read moreGuests224Length125mSuites6Staterooms106
- rv RajmahalExplore the rarely travelled Lower Ganges in absolute comfort aboard our brand-new river ship, the RV RajMahal. Delight in an authentic g… Read moreBuilt2014Guests40Crew30Length51Staterooms22
- Travelmarvel Douro SerenityAboard the MS Douro Serenity, you’ll cruise beneath a sapphire sky down the river’s tranquil waterways, watching as lush hill… Read moreBuilt2017Guests126Crew36Suites63
- Coral Expeditions ICoral Expeditions I is a twin-hulled boutique catamaran designed for maximum stability and guest comfort. Accommodating a maximum of just… Read moreBuilt1988 (refurbished in 2016)Guests46Crew14Length115ft/35mBeam43ftCruising Speed8-10 knotsDraft8ft/2.5m
- RV Princess PanhwarCruise the Irrawaddy River in the spacious suites, stylish public spaces and warm service of the RV Princess Panhwar. … Read moreBuilt2016Guests76Crew38Length60.96mStaterooms36
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What are the ‘A Taste Of’ Dining Experiences?
The ‘A Taste Of’ Dining Experiences are designed by Travel Marvel to fully immerse yourself in the culture and provide you with a truly local experience.
Are airport transfers included?
For all Travel Marvel tours, arrival and departure airport transfers are included in the tour cost. However, if you require additional accommodation before or after the tour please ensure that you book the accommodation directly through your Travel Expert to take advantage of this.
What if I have special dietary requirements?
Please notify your Travel Expert of any dietary requirements that you may have when booking your tour to ensure Travel Marvel can accommodate your request.
What are the physical requirements?
Most Travel Marvel tours require you to be mobile, and if not mobile, must be travelling with a companion who can assist. Please make sure that you select a tour with an activity level suited to your health and fitness. It is your responsibility to carry any medication you require for the tour’s duration and consult your local medical practitioner for any health advice. Feel free to contact our Travel Experts for more information regarding the fitness level of a specific tour.
Will I have internet access?
Internet access is available on the majority of Travel Marvel tours. However, please ask your Travel Expert if this is available on your tour. Many hotels and cruise ships offer internet access either free-of-charge or for a small fee.
What are the luggage requirements?
Each person is allowed to have one main piece of luggage and a daypack. Please keep in mind that both pieces of luggage should weigh no more than 44lbs/20kgs.