- More value
- More choice
- More experience
- More relaxed
With Travelmarvel, you get more value, more choice and more experience out of your holiday, meaning the memories you take home will be richer than ever. Visit incredible destinations, discover all the must-see sights, stay in premium accommodation, have the flexibili...
With Travelmarvel, you get more value, more choice and more experience out of your holiday, meaning the memories you take home will be richer than ever. Visit incredible destinations, discover all the must-see sights, stay in premium accommodation, have the flexibility for some independent discovery and enjoy authentic meals – all without paying for the extras you don’t want or need.Read more
7 Travel Marvel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- DPDesleyWhite Christmas Wonders (2019)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 7, 2020Excellent tour with the most amazing service from our tour guide, Natalie. She was just exceptional. Vic, our driver was awesome.
- JackieWhite Christmas Wonders (2019)4.0 - GoodWritten on January 6, 2020It was a very good group tour. I'm just not sure whether group tours suit our style of travel.
- MPMarinaHamersley Splendour Perth to Broome (2019)4.0 - GoodWritten on July 17, 2019From Perth to Broome into wild and inhabitated territories, a very nice trip
Travel Marvel Tours
About Travel Marvel
Travel Marvel videos
- Main Page Video
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
- TourRadar presents The Imperial Cities
- Show more...
- TourRadar presents Sigiriya Rock
Travel Marvel Ships
- AmaDolceEnjoy the sweet life aboard AmaDolce. Your experience starts in your elegantly appointed stateroom, where Entertainment-On-Demand and soo… Read moreBuilt2009Guests144Crew45Length110 m / 361 ftStaterooms73RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3350 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaVenitaThe elegantly designed AmaVenita, sister ship to AmaCerto, set sail in 2015 and allows guests to take in mesmerizing views in unmatched l… Read moreBuilt2015Guests162Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms81Gross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaReinaWhile there are no towers on the AmaReina, you’ll feel like royalty in your very own floating castle. Luxurious comfort is afforded… Read moreBuilt2014Guests162Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms81RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaVerdeOne of AmaWaterways’ remarkable twin-balcony river ships, the inviting AmaVerde is full of light of love. Comfortably elegant stater… Read moreBuilt2011Guests161Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms81RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaBellaIsn’t she lovely? The AmaBella is a stunning river ship, unique in her own right. A classic design palette of black and white in the… Read moreBuilt2010Guests161Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms81RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaCelloDecorated in a palette of gold and orange that reflects Europe’s brilliant autumn foliage, the AmaCello is a floating delight. The… Read moreBuilt2008Guests144Crew45Length110 m / 361 ftStaterooms73RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3350 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaVidaTimeless elegance spills from the decks of the AmaVida, a ship that debuted on Portugal and Spain’s Douro River in 2013. Rust and g… Read moreBuilt2013Guests102Crew38Length80 m / 262 ftStaterooms51RegistryPortugalGross Tonnage1200 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph
- Delfin IIIThe 169-foot-long, Delfin III has been tailor made to suit its environment, while maintaining its integrity as a true luxury river cruise… Read moreBuilt2015 (refurbished: 2017)Guests44Crew29Length51.5 m / 169 ftSuites22Beam12 m / 39 ftCruising Speed10 kn / 19 kph / 12 mphDraft5ft / 1.5m
- MS ZaandamSpacious public areas and plush accommodations feature a musically themed shipboard atmosphere. Inspired by the world's great music,… Read moreBuilt2000 (Refurbished in 2015)Guests1432Crew647Length238 m / 781 ftStaterooms716Gross Tonnage61396 gtBeam32 m / 105.8 ftCruising Speed23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mphCapacityWidthSuitesRegistryElectricityGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- MS Nieuw AmsterdamDelivered in 2010, the 86,000-ton Nieuw Amsterdam was built at Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri's Marghera shipyard and its interior de… Read moreBuilt2010 (refurbished in 2018)Guests2106Crew929Length285 m / 935 ftWidth105.8Staterooms1053Gross Tonnage86273 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph
- MS VolendamElegant and spacious, Volendam takes her decor cues from the garden. Her grand public spaces are graced with floral fabics and tapestries… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished in 2016)Guests1432Crew647Length237 m / 778 ftStaterooms716Gross Tonnage61214 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph
- Zambezi QueenDesigned specifically for wildlife viewing, the intimate 28-passenger Zambezi Queen made her debut in one of the world’s most capti… Read moreBuilt2009 (renovated 2015)Guests28Crew22Length46 m / 151 ftStaterooms14RegistryNamibiaGross Tonnage500 gtBeam8 m / 26 ft
- Island SkySpend the day discovering the world’s greatest wonders, and at night, return to the quiet tranquillity of the boutique MS Island Sk… Read moreBuilt1992Guests110Crew85Length90.6mWidth15.3mSuites57Gross Tonnage4,200Cruising Speed12 knots maximumDraft4m
- RV La MargueriteDiscover the alluring destinations of Vietnam and Cambodia as you cruise along the Mekong River aboard the luxurious RV La Marguerite.… Read moreBuilt2009Guests92Crew43Length71.6mStaterooms46
- Travelmarvel DiamondYour premium river ship includes spacious and premium staterooms with the finest amenities. Be spoilt for choice with an array of world-cl… Read moreBuilt2007Guests170Crew40Length135mSuites4Staterooms81
- Travelmarvel JewelYour premium river ship includes spacious and premium staterooms with the finest amenities. Be spoilt for choice with an array of world-c… Read moreBuilt2007 (refurbished in 2018)Guests170Crew40Length135mSuites4Staterooms81
- Travelmarvel SapphireYour premium river ship includes spacious and premium staterooms with the finest amenities. Be spoilt for choice with an array of world-c… Read moreBuilt2006 (refurbished in 2018)Guests164Crew40Length135mSuites2Staterooms80
- MV Santa Cruz IIMetropolitan Touring, the leading travel company in Ecuador, has been guiding expeditions through the Galapagos Archipelago since the 196… Read moreBuilt2002 (refurbished in 2015)Guests90Crew60Length71.8 m / 235 ftStaterooms50Gross Tonnage2664 tonnesElectricity440V – 220V – 110V throughout shipBeam13.4 m / 43 ftCruising Speed10.5 knotsEngines2 Cummins engines KTA 38 – MO of 850 HP each
- Travelmarvel ms RossiaEnjoy breathtaking scenery as you cruise Russia’s beautiful and unique waterways. Glide by Russia’s pict… Read moreGuests224Length125mSuites6Staterooms106
- rv RajmahalExplore the rarely travelled Lower Ganges in absolute comfort aboard our brand-new river ship, the RV RajMahal. Delight in an authentic g… Read moreBuilt2014Guests40Crew30Length51Staterooms22
- Travelmarvel Douro SerenityAboard the MS Douro Serenity, you’ll cruise beneath a sapphire sky down the river’s tranquil waterways, watching as lush hill… Read moreBuilt2017Guests126Crew36Suites63
- RV Princess PanhwarCruise the Irrawaddy River in the spacious suites, stylish public spaces and warm service of the RV Princess Panhwar. … Read moreBuilt2016Guests76Crew38Length60.96mStaterooms36
- RV AmaLotusThe RV AmaLotus is one of the most luxurious river ships cruising on the Mekong River. Experience Vietnam & Cambodia River Cruising in… Read moreBuilt2011 (refurbished in 2016)Guests108Crew50Length92.5mSuites54
- MS Caledonian SkyHaving undergone refurbishment in 2018, the MS Caledonian Sky now boasts a number of extra private balconies, while returning to the sophis… Read moreBuilt1991Guests110Crew85Length90.6mWidth15.3mSuites57Gross Tonnage4,200Cruising Speed12 knots maximum
- MS Royal PrincessIn December, 2018, Royal Princess® will undergo a multimillion-dollar program of refurbishments. Upgrades will include the award-winn… Read moreBuilt2013Guests3,560Crew1,346Length1,083 ftSuites1,780Gross Tonnage142,229
- MS Hebridean SkyThe MS Hebridean Sky offers superior comfort and spectacular view and allows you to be right in the heart of the action. Unlike larger ve… Read moreBuilt1991 (renovated in 2016)Guests118Crew70Length90.6mWidth15.3mGross Tonnage4,200Cruising Speed12 knots maximum
- Seabourn SojournSeabourn Sojourn enchants her guests with an array of public areas scaled to encourage a relaxed sociability. One of the most unusual fea… Read moreBuilt2008 (refurbished in 2018)Guests450Crew330Length650ft/198mWidth84ftSuites229Staterooms225Gross Tonnage32,346Cruising Speed22.3 knots (41.3 km/h; 25.7 mph) (maximum)
- MS ValentinaCruise in superior comfort aboard the 196-passenger MS Valentina. Allowing you to journey between the fascinating cities of Moscow and St… Read moreGuests196Crew110Length129mWidth17mStaterooms98
- MS AmaMagnaAs imagined by AmaWaterways co-owner and president, Rudi Schreiner, the “godfather of river cruising,” the AmaMagna is twice… Read moreBuilt2019Guests196Crew70Length135 m / 443 ftSuites53Staterooms98RegistrySwtizerlandBeam22 m / 72 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- MS Royal LilyCruising the banks of the River Nile from Luxor to Aswan, discover the wonders of Egypt within the comfort of your premium river ship which… Read moreCapacity120Built2018Guests120Crew75Length75Width14SuitesStaterooms60RegistryGross TonnageElectricityBeamCruising SpeedGeneratorsEnginesDraft
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What are the mandatory port fees?
Upon arriving at various ports, ships are charged a port fee for docking their boat. Port fees and taxes generally cover all charges, tolls, and taxes imposed by local authorities, as well as any charges arising from the ship's presence at the port.
Travel Marvel makes this simpler for you by taking care of your port fees and taxes upon booking, so you can spend more time looking forward to your trip!
What are the ‘A Taste Of’ Dining Experiences?
The ‘A Taste Of’ Dining Experiences are designed by Travel Marvel to fully immerse yourself in the culture and provide you with a truly local experience.
Are airport transfers included?
For all Travel Marvel tours, arrival and departure airport transfers are included in the tour cost. However, if you require additional accommodation before or after the tour please ensure that you book the accommodation directly through your Travel Expert to take advantage of this.
What if I have special dietary requirements?
Please notify your Travel Expert of any dietary requirements that you may have when booking your tour to ensure Travel Marvel can accommodate your request.
What are the physical requirements?
Most Travel Marvel tours require you to be mobile, and if not mobile, must be travelling with a companion who can assist. Please make sure that you select a tour with an activity level suited to your health and fitness. It is your responsibility to carry any medication you require for the tour’s duration and consult your local medical practitioner for any health advice. Feel free to contact our Travel Experts for more information regarding the fitness level of a specific tour.
Will I have internet access?
Internet access is available on the majority of Travel Marvel tours. However, please ask your Travel Expert if this is available on your tour. Many hotels and cruise ships offer internet access either free-of-charge or for a small fee.
What are the luggage requirements?
Each person is allowed to have one main piece of luggage and a daypack. Please keep in mind that both pieces of luggage should weigh no more than 44lbs/20kgs.