“I think the itinerary should have included something on the arrival day in Chengdu and Shanghai. Also, I do not think the silk "factory" should be on the itinerary and more time should be allowed at the Great Wall. All of our guides were excellent (Candy,...“
- Small group touring
- Local company providing local experiences
- No hidden costs
- Superior schedules to maximise your travels
TravelChinaGuide Tours aim to give you a perfect vacation, with well-arranged schedules and highlight attractions all your way. We offer many choices of holiday plans assisting you to explore unique Chinese beauty of the foremost oriental civilisation.
TravelChinaGuide Tours aim to give you a perfect vacation, with well-arranged schedules and highlight attractions all your way. We offer many choices of holiday plans assisting you to explore unique Chinese beauty of the foremost oriental civilisation.Read more
15 TravelChinaGuide Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- CBChristine11 Days Beijing - Xi'an - Guilin - Hong Kong, No Shopping Stops5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 17, 2019A wonderful tour, the only place that was difficult was the museum in Xi’an, there were lots of people and it made it difficult to get round. The wall was excel…Read moreTravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear Christine Blair, It is a great pleasure to know that we brought you a wonderful trip and you have enjoyed your visit to the wall. Beside, we feel sorry about your unpleasant experience at the museum in Xi'an. Since it was on weekend, there was more visitors than usual. We will keep working hard to improve quality of our tours and your support on our service is very much appreciated. Thanks again!
- Patrick8 Days Beijing - Xi'an - Shanghai, No Shopping Stops5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 17, 2019If anyone is thinking about a quick trip to China please check out this company The standard of service from the moment you touch down in Beijing until you leav…Read moreTravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear Patrick Hunt, We are grateful for your 5-star rating. What a nice thing to hear that you have enjoyed your China tour with us! We are proud of having so many expert tour guides in our team. Thanks for your recommendation and we hope you will join us to explore other holiday destinations in Asia again soon! Have a nice day!
- SHSandra11 Days Pandas & Golden Cities, No Shopping Stops5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 18, 2019she was one of the best guides I had on the tour, she was well spoken, handled our group wonderfully and went above and beyond to answering any questions and to…Read moreTravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear Sandra HANCOCK, Thanks for traveling with us and taking time to share this wonderful tour review. We are happy to know that you have enjoyed Candy's service. She will be excited to read your positive comments on her. Your satisfaction is the best reward for us continuing our work. Thanks again for your kind recommendation. We all expect to serve you again should there is another chance for you to come back to China. Best wishes!
- randy11 Days Beijing - Xi'an - Guilin - Shanghai, No Shopping Stops3.5 - GoodWritten on March 16, 2019All the guides were very nice. To call this a no shopping tour is misleading. Several times we were put in shopping situations that were not mentioned in the de…Read moreTravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear randall routh, I'm so sorry that our tour does not meet your demand. On a non-shopping tour, we arrange NO STOP at any commission based tourist shops or factory stores, but some attractions may have a shop at their entry or exit, which we cannot avoid passing through. On the other hand, for clients who may want to shop for small gifts or souvenirs, we have included a few local markets as described in the itinerary. They are non-commissionable places and clients have absolutely no pression for any purchase. Hope for your kind understanding.
- KKarinaBest of China from Shanghai, No Shopping Stops4.0 - GoodWritten on February 3, 2019Shopping stops were too long and a waste of time (eg silk factory). Only 2 hours at the Great Wall was not enough not give the relevance to the place. That was…Read moreTravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear Karina, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that the shopping visits made you feel uncomfortable. To help our guests getting some souvenirs to their families and friends, we previously included one shopping store in each city and stated each stop in the itinerary clearly to make sure clients could be aware of it ahead of the tour. While since January, 2019, we have removed all shopping stops from our tours, so that our clients can spend more time visiting scenic spots and experiencing local culture. At the same time, for people who want to shop, we will gladly assist them in finding whatever they desire. Many thanks for travelling with us. And welcome to join our excellent No-Shopping tours if you come to China again in the future.
- Mary11 Days Pandas & Golden Cities, No Shopping Stops5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 12, 2019I think the itinerary should have included something on the arrival day in Chengdu and Shanghai. Also, I do not think the silk "factory" should be on the itiner…Read moreTravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear Mary Taylor-Boehm, Many thanks for taking your valuable time to post the feedback regarding your China tour with the company of us. We are pleased that you have not been disappointed in the whole journey with a little discomfort. We will take your suggestions into consideration and try our best to make any possible improvement. We sincerely wish we will be able to work with you again in the future. Have a nice day!
- Justin11 Days Pandas & Golden Cities, No Shopping Stops5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 3, 2018The tour met every expectation. You see all the tourist places, everything on my list. You spend a few hours here, and then move on the next one. Its just great…Read moreTravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear Justin Dowe, Thank you for sharing your tour review with us! It is a great joy to see that you had a great tour with us. Your satisfaction is the great encouragement for us. We hope that we have another chance to serve you in the near future. Have a nice day!
- IRIan14 Days Beijing - Xi'an - Chengdu - Yangtze River Cruise - Shanghai, No Shopping Stops4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 28, 2018Well organised and stress free trip with fantastic guides and drivers!TravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear Ian Robinson, Thank you for having chosen us to arrange your tour in China! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip. It is also delightful that our guides have met your expectation. We really appreciate your support and hope serve you next time.
- 豆豆9 Days Beijing - Xi'an - Guilin, No Shopping Stops5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 6, 2018First trip to China and I'm so glad I did it with this company. It was a very exciting trip with helpful guides and great hotels. The Itinerary was relatively f…Read moreTravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear ???, It is really a pleasure for us to read the review regarding your first China tour with our company. We are glad to know that our service has met your expectation. Thanks for your recognition and wish that we can meet you again in the near future. Best regards!
- SLShang10 Days Beijing - Xi'an - Shanghai - Hong Kong, No Shopping Stops5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 5, 2018Great tour Great staff Great timeTravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear Shang Lew, We feel excited to see your comment regarding your tour experience with us here. Thank you for your support, and we are looking forward to serving you again in the near future. Best wishes!
TravelChinaGuide Tours Tours
- 11 Days Beijing - Xi'an - Guilin - Shanghai, No Shopping Stops 11 daysStarts BeijingEnds Shanghai$1,539 $1,418-8%
- 8 Days Beijing - Xi'an - Shanghai, No Shopping Stops 8 daysStarts BeijingEnds Shanghai$1,139 $1,050-8%
- 11 Days Pandas & Golden Cities, No Shopping Stops 11 daysStarts BeijingEnds Shanghai$1,709 $1,575-8%
About TravelChinaGuide Tours
TravelChinaGuide Tours videos
- TourRadar presents Chiang Mai
- Why Travel with TravelChinaGuide?
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What sights are recommend to see for first-time travellers?
For first time travellers, the top destinations of Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Shanghai and the Yangtze Cruise are recommended. Both Beijing and Xian boast cultural and historical relics, such as the Great Wall, Forbidden City and Terracotta Warriors. Guilin is well known for its natural beauty. Yangtze River cruise allows travellers to immerse themselves in the wonder of the natural surroundings. And Shanghai shows the country's modern development.
When is the best time to travel to China?
In regards to the best time to travel to China, we recommend either late March to May in spring or September to October in autumn for the best weather and scenery.
What is the group size of the tours?
The maximum number of travellers in a group is 18. These smaller groups ensure that travellers get maximum enjoyment from their trip and have a more meaningful interaction with the guide.
Is a visa required to do your tours?
A visa is needed by most visitors to China (excluding visits to Hong Kong). These are easy to obtain from the local Chinese embassy or consulate in your countries or regions. For detailed information about a visa, please consult your local Chinese embassy or consulate.
What is the average age of people on your tours?
There is generally a mix of travellers on the tour. The majority of people are middle-aged or seniors and there will be some younger travellers aswell.