- Small group touring
- Local company providing local experiences
- No hidden costs
- Superior schedules to maximise your travels
TravelChinaGuide Tours aim to give you a perfect vacation, with well-arranged schedules and highlight attractions all your way. We offer many choices of holiday plans assisting you to explore unique Chinese beauty of the foremost oriental civilisation.
TravelChinaGuide Tours aim to give you a perfect vacation, with well-arranged schedules and highlight attractions all your way. We offer many choices of holiday plans assisting you to explore unique Chinese beauty of the foremost oriental civilisation.Read more
4 TravelChinaGuide Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- SFSamanthaVirgin Landscape5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 6, 2018Amazing tour, guides change in every city, but each guide got us safely to the airport for our transfers and checked us in, got our boarding passes etc. so conv…Read moreTravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear Samantha Fellows, How kind of you to write the review regarding your tour with TravelChinaGuide, and thank you for sharing your tour experience here. From your words we learn that our arrangements for your trip, especially the services of our guides in each city and the transfer service have met your expectation. Thanks again for your recommendation and we are looking forward to another chance to serve you. Best regards!
- JamiePandas & Golden Cities4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 2, 2018LINDA was the first guide on our tour . So very professional and passionate about her job. She made our whole group feel like a big familyTravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear Donald Blackwell, Thank you so much for posting your tour feedback again here, and we feel more than excited that you loved the service of our guide Linda in Beijing. Linda is indeed a professional and knowledgeable guide who deserves your praise. Wish we have another chance to serve you in the near future and have a good day!
- JamiePandas & Golden Cities5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 1, 2018Everything was great. Just one meal in Shanghai I and others not like..TravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear Donald Blackwell, We appreciate your time to write this review. Thank you for your support on our arrangements and we will make efforts to enhance the quality of the meals in Shanghai in the future. Thanks again for your time and wish you a good day!
- RRaliBest of China4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 24, 2018Jam packed itinerary. Have your walking shoes ready. Lunches were really good. There was so much food. Nice that beer/soda was provided. Tour guides Lind…Read moreTravelChinaGuide Tours commented on this reviewDear Rail, Thank you so much for posting this lovely review regarding your tour with us. It is a pleasure to read that you are satisfied with our arrangements, especially the professional services of our guides and the meals as well as drinks we offered through the tour. We are very happy to have served you and we hope that you can use our service again in the near future. Best wishes!
TravelChinaGuide Tours Tours
About TravelChinaGuide Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What sights are recommend to see for first-time travellers?
For first time travellers, the top destinations of Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Shanghai and the Yangtze Cruise are recommended. Both Beijing and Xian boast cultural and historical relics, such as the Great Wall, Forbidden City and Terracotta Warriors. Guilin is well known for its natural beauty. Yangtze River cruise allows travellers to immerse themselves in the wonder of the natural surroundings. And Shanghai shows the country's modern development.
When is the best time to travel to China?
In regards to the best time to travel to China, we recommend either late March to May in spring or September to October in autumn for the best weather and scenery.
What is the group size of the tours?
The maximum number of travellers in a group is 18. These smaller groups ensure that travellers get maximum enjoyment from their trip and have a more meaningful interaction with the guide.
Is a visa required to do your tours?
A visa is needed by most visitors to China (excluding visits to Hong Kong). These are easy to obtain from the local Chinese embassy or consulate in your countries or regions. For detailed information about a visa, please consult your local Chinese embassy or consulate.
What is the average age of people on your tours?
There is generally a mix of travellers on the tour. The majority of people are middle-aged or seniors and there will be some younger travellers aswell.