Tour on this Ship
- 1982 (refurbished in 2016)
- 215 m / 705 ft
- Gross Tonnage
- 37584 gt
- 28 m / 92 ft
- Cruising Speed
- 21 kn / 39 kph / 24 mph
MS Celestyal Olympia cruise ship (previously “Louis Olympia”) was built in 1982 as “Song of America” for RCCL (Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines). Celestyal Olympia is a luxurious passenger liner with an unique yacht–like advanced design. Stylish lounges, cozy dining venues and open promenades make the experience of sailing with the Louis Cruises line (renamed in 2014 to Celestyal Cruises) really memorable.
- Fully equipped gym
- Children’s playground
- Array of shops selling traditional Greek products and tax-free goods
- MSMichaelBest of Italy and Greece (14 Days)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 25, 2018
Staterooms / Suites
- Interior Stateroom 11 m² / 118 ft² Cat. IA
- Interior Stateroom 11 m² / 118 ft² Cat. IB
- Interior Stateroom 11 m² / 118 ft² Cat. IC
- Exterior Stateroom 11 m² / 118 ft² Cat. XA
- Exterior Stateroom 11 m² / 118 ft² Cat. XB
- Exterior Stateroom 12 m² / 129 ft² Cat. XC
- Junior Suite 22 m² / 237 ft² Cat. SJ
- Balcony Suite 27 m² / 291 ft² Cat. SB
- Grand Suite 35 m² / 377 ft² Cat. SG
- Deck 2 - Athena
- Deck 3 - Hermes
- Can accommodate up to 4 person(s)
- 2 lower beds
- 3rd /4th berth
- Bathroom with shower
- Air condition
- Hair dryer
- Safety deposit box
- Kids Menu – For younger travelers we have designed a range of exciting and tasty dishes that can be served in the restaurant during lunch and dinner.
- Special Dishes - Fancy trying something new or something a bit more exclusive? We have lobster, sushi, surf & turf and many other special delights for you to try in our restaurants.
- Kwik and Easy Menu – Our 24-hour service satisfies cravings quickly and at any time of the day. The menu includes snacks as well as delicious hot meals served in our cozy lounges or in the comfort of your own cabin.
- Specialty Dining Options – For a unique and memorable dining experience, our four specialty menus feature both Greek and international dishes with wine pairing to enhance your stay on board.