“It was very fast-paced, with early mornings (often 3 a.m.), which necessitated box breakfasts (which were awful, so bring your own snacks). But we saw everything, thanks to our very informative, nice guide, Miriam. However, I wish she had spent more time t...“
Awards & Recognitions
Timeless Tours Guides
- Awards we’ve won
- The best-of-the-best tour operators; consistent ratings above 4.5 stars and reviews present on the majority of tours listed on tourradar. Egypt Nile Jewel - Best tour in Africa for 2017, by tourradar.
- Local expertise
- Not only do we want you to see the famous sights of the country you’re visiting, we also want you to experience it in depth with local tour guides who were born and bred there. It is vital to us that you have a memorable and authentic experience on our tours.
We know that time must be treasured; therefore we aim to provide a comprehensive introduction to the history and traditions of the country you are visiting. We offer a range of tours with fully qualified and educated guides to suit every traveller. Not only do we wan...
We know that time must be treasured; therefore we aim to provide a comprehensive introduction to the history and traditions of the country you are visiting. We offer a range of tours with fully qualified and educated guides to suit every traveller. Not only do we want you to see the famous sights of your chosen destination, we also want you to experience it in depth with local tour guides who were born and bred there. It is vital to us that you have a memorable and authentic experience on our tours – by combining the well-trodden tourist spots with moments of real adventure you are fully immersed in the heritage and culture of the country. Since we began, we have helped to create unforgettable travel experiences for thousands of travellers from all over the world. That is down to the quality of our people. Our staff members have extensive and firsthand knowledge of the region and are passionate about what they do. We have a close knit, friendly team who will take care of you on your travels and be there to answer your questions every step of the way. We look forward to welcoming you on your Timeless Tour.Read more
1,196 Timeless Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- JulieExperience Egypt & Jordan 15 days 5* Nile Cruise3.5 - GoodWritten on March 24, 2019Missed out on my trip to Alexandria
- HHHOWARDNile Adventure - 9 Days (with Felucca Cruise & The Red Sea)4.0 - GoodWritten on March 23, 2019This was our first tour in twenty plus years of travelling, and we were very pleased. It was well organized although a little hectic for the nine days (11 to do…Read more
- NLNgocNile Adventure - 9 Days (with Felucca Cruise & The Red Sea)4.0 - GoodWritten on March 21, 2019Ramez was an excellent guide! We had a great time in Egypt. It felt like we covered almost everything.
Timeless Tours Tours
About Timeless Tours
Timeless Tours videos
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- After the devastating event that took place in North Sina Egypt we asked our travellers who are currently on our Nile Jewel 9 day tour How do they feel about safety in the tour, and this is what they had to say. Please watch and share
- TourRadar presents The Imperial Cities
Awards & Recognitions
Timeless Tours Guides
- "I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around Good/Positive energy. Connect with people. Learn new things.…"
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is tipping included and if not, how much should I budget?
Tipping is not included in the tour price as this is at your own discretion. Your finalised travel documents will include further information in regards to the tour as well as suggestions for tipping amounts.
Can I book extra nights of hotel accommodation before or after my tour?
Depending on the tour you select, dates and hotel availability, it may be possible to arrange additional accommodation pre or post tour. Please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
Is travel insurance compulsory?
Travel insurance is compulsory for all the tours by Timeless Tours.
Can I join a tour late or leave it early?
It is possible to leave a tour early however you will be responsible for your own arrangements & costs from the moment you decide to leave the tour. If you feel this may be necessary for you to join the tour please consult our team of Travel Experts before you book your tour.
What vaccinations are recommended for your tours?
It is important that you receive the most accurate and up-to-date travel health information for the region you will be visiting. It is recommended to contact your local GP or Travel Doctor specialist.
Are airport transfers included and how do I arrange it?
Most of the Timeless tours include airport transfers. If stated on the itinerary that an arrival transfer is included, you will be picked up from the airport by a representative holding a Timeless Tours sign at the airport on the first day of your tour, at any time you wish. To organise an airport transfer please contact our team of Travel Experts.
Do your tours include international airfare?
Travellers arrive from all over the world to begin the tours so it is not possible to include international airfare. You will need to make your own arrangements to get to the meeting destination for the first day of your Timeless Tour.
I'm a single traveller; will I be charged a single supplement?
Generally, the tour accommodation is based on a twin-share basis and if you are travelling on your own, you will share a room with another Timeless Tours traveller of the same gender. However, some of the tours have a compulsory single supplement as it is not possible to share a room with another solo traveller. To find out more information please contact our team of Travel Experts.