The Rock Tour Guides
- Locally owned and operated
- Budget conscious travellers
- Fun and genuine Aussie camping experience
- Active tours
The Rock Tour is the first choice for budget conscious travellers and International Backpackers visiting Alice Springs.The Rock Tour Departs Daily from Alice Springs at 5:30am. Our tours book up very fast so try to book at least a week in advance. The Rock Tour is th...
The Rock Tour is the first choice for budget conscious travellers and International Backpackers visiting Alice Springs.The Rock Tour Departs Daily from Alice Springs at 5:30am. Our tours book up very fast so try to book at least a week in advance. The Rock Tour is the realisation of a long term dream for its 2 owners Rob and Jo who both are still "hands on" working within the business and are always striving to provide a better tour and travel experience of Central Australia . Rob and Jo have spent the last 15 years working in the tourism and backpacker industry and are constantly finding ways to improve the standard of the tour through excellence and innovation. We are both very proud of our Tour Company and have created a new and innovative trip visiting only the very best of Central Australia's highlights.. The Rock Tour will give you the very best Outback experience based on our knowledge and learnings from the industry.Read more
71 The Rock Tour Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Cristina4 Day Uluru ROCK TO ROCK "Start and finish in Ayers Rock (Uluru)" (from Uluru to Ayers Rock)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 23, 2019Loved the whole experience! Amazing group, fun tour guide, it was great!
- Stefanie3 Day Uluru ROCK DROP OFF *Alice Springs to Ayers Rock* + Park Fee4.0 - GoodWritten on August 15, 2019The tour was great. We could see the main highlights of the area, could spend the night under the stars and had a great community
- Suleman3 Day Uluru ROCK PICK UP "Ayers Rock (Uluru) to Alice Springs"2.0 - Rather poorWritten on August 11, 2019The transport did not have enough space for all the luggage. Ended up sitting in each other's laps. As a result, several people's luggage had to be sent off ahe…Read more
- CristianoBarra7 Day Cairns to Ayers Rock (Uluru) plus continue to Darwin4.0 - GoodWritten on August 5, 2019Our tour guide made our experience unforgetable. He made sure everyone was engaged through fun activities and games. A great outback experience!
- Kristen7 Day Package "Adelaide to Ayers Rock (Uluru) plus return to Adelaide"4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 11, 2019Tour great thanks to Robert. He encounted some hurdles due to poor organizational mistakes. Robert accommodated everyone to the best of his ability. Very kno…Read more
- Paul7 Day Package "Adelaide to Ayers Rock (Uluru) plus return to Adelaide"5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 14, 2019Ben was a knowledgeable and personable guide. The tour was everything that I expected.
- Juliet Kaihui4 Day Uluru ROCK TO ROCK "Start and finish in Ayers Rock (Uluru)"4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 7, 2019Rita was excellent, very good at her jo and very efficient! The tour was well organized.
- Michelle3 Day Uluru ROCK PICK UP "Ayers Rock (Uluru) to Alice Springs"2.5 - AverageWritten on June 5, 2019Train your guides more about driving in the outback and not to make derogatory comments about the tourists nationality
- DCDebbie3 Day Uluru ROCK DROP OFF *Alice Springs to Ayers Rock* + Park Fee3.5 - GoodWritten on May 21, 2019While the tour itself was not bad we had very poor customer service from the tour company - they changed our itinerary last minute without offering any alternat…Read more
- MCMichael3 Day Uluru ROCK PICK UP "Ayers Rock (Uluru) to Alice Springs" (from Uluru to Kings Canyon)3.5 - GoodWritten on May 16, 2019Ben, was a lovely Lad but his girl friend who also came on the trip became a problem after a domestic argument which occurred on the second night. As we camped …Read more
The Rock Tour Tours
- 3 Day Uluru "Alice Springs to Alice Springs" 3 daysStarts Alice SpringsEnds Alice Springs$275
- 3 Day Uluru ROCK PICK UP "Ayers Rock (Uluru) to Alice Springs" 3 daysStarts Ayers RockEnds Alice Springs$275
- 7 Day Package "Adelaide to Ayers Rock (Uluru) plus return to Adelaide" 7 daysStarts AdelaideEnds Adelaide$495
About The Rock Tour
The Rock Tour video
The Rock Tour Guides
- "I am based in Paris and available to guide or chaperone solo and group visitors around this beautiful…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
The Rock Tour Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!