“This is such a fun tour! It’s a once in a lifetime experience to camp in the outback and I promise it is worth it. You will get to sleep around the fire, eat yummy home cooked meals, and see so many incredible sights. Ben was very knowledgeable about Abori...“
The Rock Tour Guides
- Locally owned and operated
- Budget conscious travellers
- Fun and genuine Aussie camping experience
- Active tours
The Rock Tour is the first choice for budget conscious travellers and International Backpackers visiting Alice Springs.The Rock Tour Departs Daily from Alice Springs at 5:30am. Our tours book up very fast so try to book at least a week in advance. The Rock Tour is th...
The Rock Tour is the first choice for budget conscious travellers and International Backpackers visiting Alice Springs.The Rock Tour Departs Daily from Alice Springs at 5:30am. Our tours book up very fast so try to book at least a week in advance. The Rock Tour is the realisation of a long term dream for its 2 owners Rob and Jo who both are still "hands on" working within the business and are always striving to provide a better tour and travel experience of Central Australia . Rob and Jo have spent the last 15 years working in the tourism and backpacker industry and are constantly finding ways to improve the standard of the tour through excellence and innovation. We are both very proud of our Tour Company and have created a new and innovative trip visiting only the very best of Central Australia's highlights.. The Rock Tour will give you the very best Outback experience based on our knowledge and learnings from the industry.Read more
78 The Rock Tour Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Maria Christina3 Day Uluru ROCK PICK UP "Ayers Rock (Uluru) to Alice Springs" (Inc P/FEE)(A)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 1, 2019It was an amazing experience! We got to do a lot of things within 3 days. The guide was very good and informative. It was the ultimate camping and outback exper…Read more
- LMLynn7 Day Package "Adelaide to Ayers Rock (Uluru) plus return to Adelaide"3.0 - AverageWritten on October 23, 2019Bus was full so cramped with bags. No proper organisation for luggage all thrown in together and I was always struggling to reach my bag. Tour guide was excelle…Read more
- FMFranziska3 Day Uluru "Alice Springs to Alice Springs"5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 21, 2019Great tour with a fun group and a great guide! Much travelling involved but we got to see so many things. Thank you Riley for the wonderful tour!
- JJohn7 Day Package "Adelaide to Ayers Rock (Uluru) plus continue to Darwin"1.5 - Rather poorWritten on October 8, 2019The adventurous things we did on the trip were fantastic. I loved the hiking and I loved the scenery. The camping under the stars the first night was unbelievab…Read more
- HRHaylee7 Day Package "Darwin to Ayers Rock (Uluru) PLUS return to Darwin"5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 26, 2019This is such a fun tour! It’s a once in a lifetime experience to camp in the outback and I promise it is worth it. You will get to sleep around the fire, eat yu…Read more
- Cristina4 Day Uluru ROCK TO ROCK "Start and finish in Ayers Rock (Uluru)" (from Uluru to Ayers Rock)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 23, 2019Loved the whole experience! Amazing group, fun tour guide, it was great!
The Rock Tour Tours
- 3 Day Uluru "Alice Springs to Alice Springs" 3 daysStarts Alice SpringsEnds Alice Springs$286
- 7 Day Package "Adelaide to Ayers Rock (Uluru) plus return to Adelaide" 7 daysStarts AdelaideEnds Adelaide$514
- 7 Day Package "Darwin to Ayers Rock (Uluru) PLUS return to Darwin" 7 daysStarts DarwinEnds Darwin$514
About The Rock Tour
The Rock Tour video
The Rock Tour Guides
- "I am based in Paris and available to guide or chaperone solo and group visitors around this beautiful…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Are children allowed to travel on your tours?
Children are allowed on the tours however there is generally a minimum age of 8 years and this can depend on the child as some children find the walks on the tours quite long.