The Italian on Tour
Headquarters in Ascoli Piceno , Italy
5.0/5 - Excellent
See all tours
- Small groups, never more than 8 people
- We specialize in authentic Italian experiences
- Always local and 100% Italian
- Fun and engaging cooking classes
The Italian on Tour Guides
Save up to 70% across the globe
ends on 27 Nov 2017
49 The Italian on Tour Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 6 The Italian on Tour toursCheck it out
- LlucyItaly Uncorked: Wine & Cooking in the Heart of the Italian Countryside5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 8, 2017Le Marche were stunning in October, with vibrant colors seen everywhere. What made the difference was the knowledge of our guide Giovanni, so passionate and ded…Read more
- MMikeItaly Uncorked: Wine & Cooking in the Heart of the Italian Countryside5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 4, 2017What an experience our trip was! The wineries visit were spectacular and well organized ,with only our group of 6 and our guide. We walked through the vineyar…Read more
The Italian on Tour Tours
Italy 5 tours
- Flavours of the Renaissance 7 daysStarts RomeEnds Ascoli Piceno$3,549 $2,866-19%
- Italy's Epicurean Journey 9 daysStarts RomeEnds Ascoli Piceno$4,734 $3,148-34%
- Italy Uncorked: Wine & Cooking in the Heart of the Italian Countryside 7 daysStarts RomeEnds Ascoli Piceno$3,905 $3,153-19%
About The Italian on Tour
Italy is a place everyone should experience once in their lifetime. This belief is at the foundations of The Italian on Tour. Established by a Canadian and an Italian, with an international travel and culinary resume, we were born in Canada and made in Italy. Our desire to share “Our Italy” with friends and family in North America led us to create an experiential travel company that would bring new meaning to authentic travel and local experiences. At the Italian on Tour we are the experts of authentic and experiential journeys to Italy. Located in Ascoli Piceno, a city older than Rome, we compose trips of a variety of lengths with a Full-time dedicated 100% Italian, 100% Local Guide. Offering everything from biking, small group tours, to wine and truffle experiences, we can tailor an Italian holiday to fit almost any travel need or desire. Unlike most companies, which are located abroad, we are part of the community and offer an authentic experience which is impossible to construct with headquarters located in another country. Simply put, we handcraft local experiences at the source. With our local knowledge and personal connections, we find the right places to eat, unique places to visit, and the best places to sleep so you can spend more time dreaming about your holiday than stressing about all the little details. Our exclusive tours of Marche and its surrounding areas, take you to visit and eat at the special spots that we bring our friends and family to. Each place we visit has been hand-picked by us to give you the most genuine experience of Italy available. This does not only mean tasting the local cuisine, learning how to make native dishes but also being exposed to the amazing history of the Piceni, a population that inhabited the region of Marche and central Italy for over 3,500 years.
The Italian on Tour videos
- Ascoli Piceno
- Villages of Marche
- Green Countryside of Le Marche
- Show more...
- Renaissance Theatres
- Le Marche: Sea to Sky
- Beaches of Sirolo
- The Italian on Tour
Why the Italian on Tour?
You will explore undiscovered and ancient areas of Italy in Marche, and Abruzzo. These regions of Italy have been practically unscathed by tourism from abroad, allowing you to enjoy the real Italy that you have been craving. On our tours you will be able to participate in the activities not normally accessible to visitors. If you are looking for a truly outstanding experience away from the other busy areas of Italy and would like to receive an unparalleled level of customer service, The Italian on Tour is for you!
Italian food culture is ingrained in our souls. We have scoured this region of Italy to find you the perfect restaurants, wineries, and producers that epitomize and represent the true Italian ways of life and our love for this land.
We do our best to maintain a balance between relaxation and travel. By minimizing your time on the road, The Italian on Tour gives you the chance to discover the place you are visiting, wander the cobblestone streets, and feel the heartbeat of the town you are staying in.
We take quality seriously, never underestimating the ingredients that go into making our tours an exceptional plate. We have personally selected partners that believe in our values and showcase the best that Italy has to offer.
Bringing the high-level of service that we are accustomed to in North America, we have personally researched, and planned all of our tours. We take every step to ensure you will enjoy a truly authentic and relaxing Italian experience. We will be fully at your disposal throughout the duration of your stay, and never more than a phone call away.
Every experience at The Italian on Tour is 100% Italian. We put great importance on the food, culture, traditions, and history of the places we take you and the partners we work with. As part of this philosophy we stay true to our roots by working with partners that maintain a dialogue between their traditions and the land. Bringing you the best of what is in season, and never forgoing local, for mass produced cuisine or experiences.
We are not just about travel. We are about creating memorable experiences of a lifetime. We believe the best trips are the ones where you don’t just see the sites, but where you feel the rhythm of the place you are staying in. By getting to know the people, the food and the culture you gain a life enriching experience, allowing you to take home a piece of our Italy!
The Italian on Tour Guides
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare The Italian on Tourvs
The Italian on Tour vs Italy on a Budget Toursvs
The Italian on Tour vs UTracksvs
The Italian on Tour vs Kompasvs
The Italian on Tour vs Wingbuddyvs
The Italian on Tour vs Nature Tripsvs
The Italian on Tour vs Find Your Italyvs
The Italian on Tour vs Gartourvs
The Italian on Tour vs Indigo Travelvs
The Italian on Tour vs Bamba Experiencevs
The Italian on Tour vs Carpe Mundo